79 replies to this topic

#1 good*freakin*times

good*freakin*times

My alcoholic logic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 676 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 03:52 AM

Blake registered today and posted this message in one of the "Amy Articles" threads. i made a new thread of it because he wanted me to "put it in a place where evryone can see it" and is "rubbish with computers". haha. anyway, here's his message. ---------------------------------------------------------------------- [attachment=559] ---------------------------------------------------------------------- i just wanted to say thanks to Blake for taking out the time to do this, and for talking to me. i really appreciate it. and i'm glad that they're ok.

#2 courtney

courtney

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 04:36 AM

Blake registered today and posted this message in one of the "Amy Articles" threads. i made a new thread of it because he wanted me to "put it in a place where evryone can see it" and is "rubbish with computers". haha. anyway, here's his message.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------
i just wanted to say thanks to Blake for taking out the time to do this, and for talking to me. i really appreciate it. and i'm glad that they're ok.

i wondered where that post went (i got an email about it) and now i feel like a dumbass haha
i saw the name but didnt realize it was actually him, i just figured it was a fan using his name. i think that its awesome he and amy care enough to read and post messages to their fans!

#3 MusicJunky

MusicJunky

You Got To Call The Green Man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 450 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 04:55 AM

man, thats really nice of him.. thanks blake

#4 LisaliciA

LisaliciA

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 07:26 AM

i really appreciate it. and i'm glad that they're ok.

:shy:

#5 Little Legs

Little Legs

Kleine Beentjes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,250 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 08:25 AM

Im glad to know that they are both ok Thank you sooooooooo much Blake for taking the time to let us all know whats going on!!!! and we care about you as well as Amy!!!

#6 Mags

Mags

Love is a fate resigned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,251 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 08:36 AM

Thanks a lot Blake! Appreciate it! Hope you both doing well.

#7 pinkness

pinkness

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 08:47 AM

Thanks a lot Blake, I'm so glad you decided to post this. And btw that is really sweet how you talk about your beloved ^^ Take care both of you hugs!

#8 kylakoolie

kylakoolie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 587 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 09:05 AM

I can't read this & can't find in the thread?

#9 CKSI

CKSI

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 09:25 AM

Thank you so much, Blake, for taking the time to update us all. It is lovely to hear that the two of you are still loved up and that you're together...but most of all, it is great to hear that you are both in great health :-)

#10 SallyParadise

SallyParadise

I am the lizard-queen!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 10:07 AM

I can't read this & can't find in the thread?

It's the thread you're actually posting in. The original one was deleted. To see the message form Blake you have to download the picture (just click on the link "blakes message.bmp") good*freakin*times made out of the original post. Then a new window of your Internet browser will open. First you can only see a "little" pic but you can click on a symbol (you can only see this when the mouse curser is over it) within the down right corner to enlarge it.

Hope this helps.

All this is madness. I just tried to imagine how it must feel like if all those people (including fans like me) think you are a kind of public property. I try to hide my personal little problems from others basically NOT to get into that position to been pushed around and people telling you what to do and how concerned they are.

It is so difficult to find the balance between expressing your love, empathy and support on one hand and on the other hand to interfere into things that are not your business.

Should I have kept my mouth shut? Should I have not sent a message via MySpace and pushing this poor guy to the edge together with maybe tons of other concerned fans? Maybe this is frightening for Amy and Blake - do I appear to them like a stalker? Is this sick to identify so much with people you never met during your whole live span - and presumably never will? Or is this soothing and delighting for them to hear and see all the love and care?

I really don't know. This is just a two edged sword.

#11 kylakoolie

kylakoolie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 587 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 10:13 AM

Cheers, couldn't get it to enlarge x

#12 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 11:14 AM

Where has the original post gone and why was it deleted and who deleted it??

#13 Mono

Mono

down

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,761 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 11:19 AM

wow this is really nice of him. i think she rests well at the moment.

#14 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 11:22 AM

I've put the original post back as I see no reason for it to be deleted. Thanks for posting this good*freakin*times. And thankyou Blake for posting. It's very much appreciated.

#15 amyforeva

amyforeva

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 11:25 AM

Thank You Blake, You Have Put Alot Of Amy Winehouse Fans At Ease. Im So Glad You Both Are Doing Well And I Think Your Absoloutely Perfect For Eachother. It's Nice To See The Support And Love You Guys Have For Eachother As Apposed To All The Celebrity Scandal That Other Celebrity Couples Have. Thanks Again : ) x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users