79 replies to this topic

#31 ILLEGALL

ILLEGALL

ergo sum of illuminati

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,703 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 02:00 AM

nice to hear from 'inside the camp', so to speak, on stories that have flooded the press over the past week and why shouldnt he defend himself, true id be first to say ignore it all, aslong as you know the truth who cares, but still if he wants too why cant/shouldnt he? "Everytime he addresses the fans, he feels the need to talk about himself " - he only appears to be addressing issues that said fans have been talking about themselves anyway, and on no knowledge, or press knowledge, of knowing him or about him and amy; surely he felt the need to let us know how Amy was and to to quash any rumors that have been doing the rounds, rumors which have been about him, amy and his family, so i beleive, he has every right to put across his side and the fact he hasnt done it through the media is better also

#32 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 11:56 AM

nice to hear from 'inside the camp', so to speak, on stories that have flooded the press over the past week
and why shouldnt he defend himself, true id be first to say ignore it all, aslong as you know the truth who cares, but still if he wants too why cant/shouldnt he?
"Everytime he addresses the fans, he feels the need to talk about himself " - he only appears to be addressing issues that said fans have been talking about themselves anyway, and on no knowledge, or press knowledge, of knowing him or about him and amy; surely he felt the need to let us know how Amy was and to to quash any rumors that have been doing the rounds, rumors which have been about him, amy and his family, so i beleive, he has every right to put across his side
and the fact he hasnt done it through the media is better also

Very well said. 100% agree.

#33 pinkness

pinkness

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 01:15 PM

Cheers, couldn't get it to enlarge x

kylakoolie, you have to keep it as a picture and enlarge it with the tools on your page
;)

#34 Moody's Mood

Moody's Mood

You sent me flying

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,118 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 01:54 PM

He needs to learn that this isnt about him at all and stop trying to clear the dark clouds above his head. Everytime he addresses the fans, he feels the need to talk about himself and gives us two or three sentences about Amy's being. Im an Amy Winehouse fan. I could careless about how Blake feels some of the fans are treating him. This isnt about you. Get over yourself. And I feel a lot of you are just kissing ass because you feel like you have some type of closer connection with Amy, now.

Anywho. I wish the best for Amy. She seems like a really strong chick and that's what I admire most about her. Stay strong.

Wow, why the vicious attack on Blake?
The man took the time to fill us in on what's going on with them, which is something he doesn't even have to do (it's none of our business), but he did so to reinsure us; very nice and thoughtful of him. Yet, even though he just said how much it upsets him that people talk so much crap about him, you bash on him like that? That's fucking wrong. You do realize that when Blake feels bad Amy probably feels bad too? What kind of fan are you then, if you don't give a shit about Blake's feelings?

And as far as kissing his ass goes.. I'd kiss the ground he walks on just for feeling a bit more at ease after reading his post. If you can't appreciate what he did, then well.. maybe it's time to reconsider labeling yourself a Winehouse fan.

..oh well, I never claimed to be nice anyway.

#35 Lestrange

Lestrange

You Got To Call The Green Man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 445 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 02:01 PM

Wow, why the vicious attack on Blake?
The man took the time to fill us in on what's going on with them, which is something he doesn't even have to do (it's none of our business), but he did so to reinsure us; very nice and thoughtful of him. Yet, even though he just said how much it upsets him that people talk so much crap about him, you bash on him like that? That's fucking wrong. You do realize that when Blake feels bad Amy probably feels bad too? What kind of fan are you then, if you don't give a shit about Blake's feelings?

And as far as kissing his ass goes.. I'd kiss the ground he walks on just for feeling a bit more at ease after reading his post. If you can't appreciate what he did, then well.. maybe it's time to reconsider labeling yourself a Winehouse fan.

..oh well, I never claimed to be nice anyway.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Nice one RuggedSmoove, I'm with you completely

#36 kevd7

kevd7

Soaked in soul he swims in my eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 06:20 PM

i for one appreciate Blake's post, if for no other reason than it gives us insight into the kind of sensitive and caring guy he is. there will always be haters and blamers out there, bud. don't take them personally. and btw, we DO care about your health too!! Be well!!

#37 MusicJunky

MusicJunky

You Got To Call The Green Man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 450 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 08:18 PM

Yea, we care about both of you. And I agree with Rugged :D

#38 Mandy

Mandy

My alcoholic logic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 685 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 06:40 AM

Wow, I'm just ...wow. I think after a while reading all those fucking articles people were posting seemed to be full of shit. Just some writers wanting publicity for their paper/company so they made up stories about what's going on. I'm really glad you came to explain to us what's going on. As I'm sure you know VERY well, the press is misleading and perhaps that's why a lot of people have been blinded with a rotten opinion of you. And since there are many people who don't know a lot about you, our minds are easily swayed. I believe you do care, and you care about her fans as well, or else you wouldn't be here. For that, I have a new respect for you and I'm very grateful you'd take the time out of your life to speak to us. You hold not just the love of your life , but all of ours, in your arms. When you've gotten to know someone through their music (which is their true heart, soul, and mind) you feel very close to them in every way. I'm glad she has you to take care of her during her time of need. I cannot stress enough how much we love her and want to see her rise above all this and show everyone who doubts her that they can go fuck themselves. /takes breath.

#39 Mandy

Mandy

My alcoholic logic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 685 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 09:27 AM

Also, I'm cheesy, but I don't care:

Posted Image

#40 Josh

Josh

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 701 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 09:31 AM

Posted Image

Wub the graphics. Did you make it yourself??? :smoke:

#41 Mandy

Mandy

My alcoholic logic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 685 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 09:59 AM

Yes. Look here- http://www.amywineho...ead.php?tid=449

#42 littleali

littleali

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 12:11 PM

I don't think people are kissing anyone's arse's.

For me, personally, I think it's really good of him to post this because there have been so many rumours going around about Amy [and Blake] that it's good to know what the truth is. We've learnt that Amy is doing OK. That Blake is looking after her like a loving husband should. And that all the stories going around about Blake's mum speaking to the press is bullshit.

I couldnt disagree more, i think there is a LOT of arse kissing

before his 1st message, everyone was slating him, now all of a sudden everyone is so happy that he's such a wonderful husband

I dont see how you can say that now he's posted that message, you "know the truth"

NO-ONE bar Amy knows whats going on in their lives...And before i get flamed, I am NOT saying all this is his fault, I dont believe for a minute that's true, but if it were true, he is hardly gonna admit it is he?

EVERYTHING written in papers, mags and even this forum, is specualtion, the only person who truely knows whats going on with Amy, is Amy herself, so flaming people in this topic for having an opinion that differs from your own is a bit hypocritical...

I applaud Blake for posting here, and I support the 2 of them, but arse kissing IS going on

#43 Mandy

Mandy

My alcoholic logic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 685 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 12:41 PM

ali, keep in mind that if he didn't care about what we thought, he really wouldn't have posted here. You know that articles online are full of shit (at least I hope you do). There's a fine line between ass-kissing, and realisation of one's faults in blaming someone for purposely trying to ruin someone's life and feeling sorry about it. And unless those people who are "arse-kissing" to you go right back to slamming insults against him after this blows over, you don't really have room to talk.

#44 littleali

littleali

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 12:45 PM

i have plenty of room to talk thanks, its called an opinion, as far as i am aware, free speech is legal in the UK? i never said that he doesnt care what we think of him did i? if i did, please quote where, if not, dont put words into my mouth also, its funny how the realisiation of it being nobody's fault, only came after blakes 1st message where he said him and amy were unhappy about what people were saying i have no doubt in my mind, that if blake had not posted either message, he would still be getting flamed on here, i am not saying that's right, because as i previously said, i dont thinkl he is the cause of all thats gone on.... i wish them a very happy future together, BUT if they do split, i think most people will go right back to slagging him off... i am in no way dissing blake

#45 Moody's Mood

Moody's Mood

You sent me flying

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,118 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 12:47 PM

I couldnt disagree more, i think there is a LOT of arse kissing

before his 1st message, everyone was slating him, now all of a sudden everyone is so happy that he's such a wonderful husband

I dont see how you can say that now he's posted that message, you "know the truth"

NO-ONE bar Amy knows whats going on in their lives...And before i get flamed, I am NOT saying all this is his fault, I dont believe for a minute that's true, but if it were true, he is hardly gonna admit it is he?

EVERYTHING written in papers, mags and even this forum, is specualtion, the only person who truely knows whats going on with Amy, is Amy herself

I applaud Blake for posting here, and I support the 2 of them, but arse kissing IS going on

You can never say "everyone", you'll be wrong by default. It's not fair to say everyone is ass kissing when some of us have never said a negative thing about him in the first place. Also, I'm sure him posting on here have made a lot of people feel more positively about him, so even if they have slated him in the past that doesn't mean they still see him as the bad guy.

As for the truth, I agree, it's all speculation and Blake's view of things isn't objective. I'd still pick Blake's (and probably Amy's) truth over the lies written in the tabloids though..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users