17 replies to this topic

#1 tayder

tayder

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 03:39 AM

some of you will probaly not agree with me on this, but since all the things have started happening to amy, like the fights, and rehab, and drinking and drugs, ive been listening to her songs closer, and they make a whole lot more cents. like saying i cheated myself im no good, talking about having fights with a man, addicted about drugs.. it basically explains a lot. now im not saying that blake is the blame for the fights and everything but im just saying.. she did say that all her songs are really how she feels. and i personally loveeee blake. if you dont agree its fine, but after reading about that fight i listened to her songs, and just realized all this. if im being stupid you dont have to respond haha.

#2 Mandy

Mandy

My alcoholic logic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 685 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 03:59 AM

I pretty much agree. Her whole albums reflects what's going on right now, and things that are really occuring in her life. I am on Blake's side as well. Team Blake!

#3 MusicJunky

MusicJunky

You Got To Call The Green Man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 450 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 05:48 AM

Hah, Team Blake for sure!

#4 PabloD

PabloD

We bathe under blue light

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 11:31 AM

I agree...which means she's been there before (even before she and Blake got back together). Team Blake aswell!

#5 -Sammy-

-Sammy-

my tears dry on their own

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,410 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 12:19 PM

yeh team blake =D yeh its just happening all over again isnt it. =(

#6 AlabamaGirl2007

AlabamaGirl2007

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 256 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 01:59 PM

I agree. I love how her music is a true reflection of her life. I hate to say this because I know that's the last thing on her mind, but I wonder what her next album will sound like. I'll be so curious to hear the lyrics on that one. I really wish her well. I hope she knows how supportive her fans are on this forum!

#7 -Sammy-

-Sammy-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,410 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 08:17 PM

i think that she does know how supportive we all are. =] we are and ive never been apart of a forum like this before, its lke we all know each other and come togehter to talk about whats happening in her life right now and we are like all wishing her well and care so much about her. its nice. =]

#8 Mags

Mags

Love is a fate resigned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,251 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 10:15 PM

i think that she does know how supportive we all are. =]
we are and ive never been apart of a forum like this before, its lke we all know each other and come togehter to talk about whats happening in her life right now and we are like all wishing her well and care so much about her. its nice. =]

Yeah, and this forum hasnt even been around that long!:eating:

#9 -Sammy-

-Sammy-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,410 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 10:47 PM

i know yeh, its really amazing. i love it here, im never going to leave. and i really like everyone here to, everyone is so great.

#10 tayder

tayder

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 01:51 AM

yeah, you guys are all awsome, and yeah some of us have our differences and argue, over things, but were all one big winehouse family in the end (:

#11 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 08:46 AM

That's a nice way to put it. Despite some arguments, we all love Amy and want her to be fine. It's really nice to be able to talk to people that feel the same about is, because other people are all like "why do you even care for someone like that", "it's all her own fault", "I would just drop her if I were you",... :tears: I'm gonna join Team Blake too.

#12 Mandy

Mandy

My alcoholic logic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 685 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 09:36 AM

GROUP HUG!!!!

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

#13 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 10:06 AM

Yeah, I love hugs :hug: :hug: :hug:

#14 pinkness

pinkness

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 02:16 PM

never heard an album so genuine since The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill and Missundaztood... she succeeded in retranscripting what exactly was in her head Amy rules!

#15 Mags

Mags

Love is a fate resigned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,251 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 11:03 PM

Allright i decided to start listening to Amy again tomorrow. Its been almosta week! Oh, i want in the group hug, hold on!!:hug:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users