20 replies to this topic

#16 Byron

Byron

I do a 180

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 680 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 12:34 PM

Thanks Kev, thats one thing I have been trying to discover for ages!!!! Its my favourite Amy tune, now its sussed out for me 100% Thanks

#17 kylakoolie

kylakoolie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 587 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 02:15 PM

I think Michelle Pfeiffer's in it, oddly.
I haven't watched it incase it ruined the first one! I hate sequels that do that

It is rubbish, but in a very cool way. i love it, but it's very different to the first one - not so clean cut & smiley

#18 kevd7

kevd7

Soaked in soul he swims in my eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 03:36 PM

hey Byron, good to see you around here again. where ya been? (i'm nosey)

#19 Byron

Byron

I do a 180

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 680 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 05:52 PM

hey Byron, good to see you around here again. where ya been? (i'm nosey)

Hey Kevd7, well not been anywhere really, stayed away from anyting to do with the hole overdose thing, it really worried me. I kept thinking something tragic is going to happen, its like the tragic story for my generation unfolding, I wasnt around for the Elvis, Marvin ect ect.
I went to stay with my sister as kids were of school and they didnt have internet becuase they were burgled!
Nothing exciting Im afraid!
B

#20 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 06:01 PM

^ That's what I thought you were doing too, Byron (sorry to be involving myself in your conversation). I thought that you were either avoiding it, that you had done something to yourself because of this or that you didn't want to go to the gig with me anymore (yeah I know, I'm not supposed to think that but I can't help it). By the way, do you know something more about the train prizes?

#21 kevd7

kevd7

Soaked in soul he swims in my eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 06:06 PM

yeah, i know what you mean. i went through it a bit when all my musical heroes were falling to tragic endings back in the day but times were diff back then, it's not the moment to moment in your face media stuff that's happening these days. i had no idea Janis was an addict until they announced her cause of death on the tv, so way diff times these are. i see why you've stayed away. enjoyed your posts on the mercury awards thread, could feel the tension mounting lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users