- - - - -

Back to Black DELUXE 2CD Set!!!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
270 replies to this topic

#76 Guest_blakmamba76_*

Guest_blakmamba76_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 November 2007 - 03:32 PM

Got the cd! 15.95 , so a bit pricey but worth it!
The packaging is so gorgeous and some serously hot pictures in there!
Worth the price alone for the slow version of 'some unholy war'!!!!
The tracklisting order for the bonus cd on the back is incorrect though! hehe

Only two new tracks for me! but still a gorgeous boxset and nice to see they put some effort in, rather then just showing a few tracks on the end and re-releasing stuff, like companys normally seem to do!

Was that 15.95 us dollars?

#77 ILLEGALL

ILLEGALL

ergo sum of illuminati

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,703 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 03:38 PM

in hmv there was like a whole wall of the cd and the middle one had my name written all over it lol the dvd hadnt been taken out the boxes yet so had to wait for them to open the box at the counter they, the staff, was flicking through one of the cds going 'ooo' i love these items, the cd has to be the best box set i have, and the dvd also the packagang makes it looks so special and important amongst my other cds

#78 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 04:36 PM

at the counter they, the staff, was flicking through one of the cds going 'ooo'
i love these items, the cd has to be the best box set i have, and the dvd also
the packagang makes it looks so special and important amongst my other cds

Ahhhh..........I CAN'T WAIT!

re: below: personally, I don't care about the mistake, but maybe a collector might....

From Amy's myspace:
Monday, November 05, 2007 -
Back To Black Deluxe Edition Bonus Disc Mistake

It has come to our attention that there is a track listing problem with the first shipment of the bonus disc of the 'Back To Black Deluxe Edition' album which is released today. The track listing on the actual CD is not correct and doesn't correlate to the packaging. Track 04 should be "Some unholy war" but it is instead track 06 "You're Wondering now", and vice versa.

We'd like to apologies for this error which has only just come to light. If you have bought a copy of the deluxe album, noticed the error and are unhappy with it, we are making plans to replace these bonus discs.

We are currently organising a FREEPOST address for you to mail your disc, with your details to. Please check in next Monday for these details. Apologies again to any fans that this effects. All future production runs have been corrected.

#79 ILLEGALL

ILLEGALL

ergo sum of illuminati

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,703 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 05:32 PM

i think the fact that it has the error is better like early editions of books with spelling errors and such, they are worth more than the reprinted batch because of this not sure if this is due to the errors or it being part of the first batch, but really i dont care, im not gonna listen to it, its just going to sit pride of place in my collection and if it does start to bug me, well, i'll just by a re-issued one lol

#80 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 06:02 PM

I want the one with the error too, for that reason. I will end up playing mine, though. I started collecting some stuff, but it's not hardcore collecting, as I end up opening everything anyway!

#81 ILLEGALL

ILLEGALL

ergo sum of illuminati

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,703 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 06:07 PM

i have 2 copys of all cds, and my own burned versions for the car or holidays or whatever, and all the vinyls still unopened and unplayed people have called me obsessed lol

#82 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 06:13 PM

people have called me obsessed lol

lol It is ridiculous how obsessed I am getting! I have never felt this way about another artist ever - it's amazing to me. I was in a cold sweat yesterday bidding on ebay for a single, I kept hitting the refresh button praying I wouldn't get outbid at the last minute. I won and I was jumping around with excitement - crazy!

#83 ILLEGALL

ILLEGALL

ergo sum of illuminati

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,703 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 06:19 PM

lol it is kinda mad, when i show off my collection i stand over people faffing about how they hold things, where they touch them, where they put them down, how they put them down, i just want to keep them all perfect, but people dont seem to get it

#84 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 06:22 PM

lol I'm tempted to start getting vinyl next - but I'm saving up for a car! What comes first? Car or Amy? hmmmmmm....... lol edit - well, if you're a serious collector, things like touching the cds, etc. are very important...

#85 Moody's Mood

Moody's Mood

You sent me flying

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,118 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 06:24 PM

One part of me really wants all the Amy stuff, the other knows it's a very bad idea for me to start collecting haha I'd be dead broke withing a week.

#86 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 06:25 PM

^ Oh, Rugged - I'm telling you - once you get started, it's hard to stop!! lol

#87 Mono

Mono

down

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,761 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 07:00 PM

lol about the error!! mine has some unholy war and to know him is to love him mixed up. i'm definately keeping it!

#88 trainstobrazil

trainstobrazil

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 07:40 PM

is tesco selling this? i went to get the dvd and cd before i went to work this morning and they didnt have it, but im gonna go in when i finish maybe they just hadnt put it out yet?

#89 kacas

kacas

What Kind Of Fuckery Is This?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 357 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 01:23 PM

tesco dont seem to be selling this , no

#90 trainstobrazil

trainstobrazil

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 04:49 PM

I had to get it from HMV, that and the DVD.

I have the error aswell! Also I noticed this on HMV

http://www.hmv.co.uk...1;-1&sku=736997

Im sure someone asked if this was gonna be available as well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users