37 replies to this topic

#16 Jayne

Jayne

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,943 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 08:19 AM

Thanks for spreading the word illegal. I'm really not very well up on recording onto computer but I record from TV onto DVD-RW then when finished finalize the disk so that it can play on my computer. Then when I upload onto youtube just make sure when you click the browse button you select the right video then you tube does the rest. I know if you google recording videos from you tube you can find free programs that allow you to cut and paste and copy them to your PC but I haven't used one.

#17 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 10:10 AM

Thanks for uploading it Jayne. It's a bit weird... hearing Amy but seeing other women. Mark's looking smart though. :)

#18 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 10:11 AM

Saw the video on TV last night and was dissapointed. I don't know what I expected as I knew Amy wasn't going to be in the video but it was weird seeing all these girls singing with Amy's voice. When the lights go down, on the last verse, I kept expecting Amy to make an appearance but alas! She didn't. And that blonde "Wine-ette" really grates on me for some reason. She's soooo annoying!!!

#19 Little Legs

Little Legs

Kleine Beentjes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,250 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 11:45 AM

I dont like it!!!! And i agree with Wino . . . i dont like the blonde one either!!!!! Im disappointed now . . . even though i knew Amy wasnt going to be in it, i expected it to be better than this!

#20 suestev07

suestev07

injured butterfly is so talented, it hurts

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,557 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 07:00 PM

Thanks for spreading the word illegal. I'm really not very well up on recording onto computer but I record from TV onto DVD-RW then when finished finalize the disk so that it can play on my computer. Then when I upload onto youtube just make sure when you click the browse button you select the right video then you tube does the rest.

I know if you google recording videos from you tube you can find free programs that allow you to cut and paste and copy them to your PC but I haven't used one.

Try downloading RealPlayer Beta - it's free, and an absolute gift to those of us who want to keep some (most, in my case) of the Amy videos on youtube on our computer.

I'm not sure about the cut and paste part. RealPlayer Beta allows you to just click on the pop-up that appears right over the top right hand corner of the youtube video as it's running. It's great!

I discovered it by accident. I wanted to tune into an internet link someone gave of a U.K. radio station that was doing a "countdown" to the Mercury awards (since I can't watch BBC TV from Canada), and it wouldn't allow me to do it with Windows Media Player, but it had a button for RealPlayer Beta, so I just clicked on that and, couldn't believe what I saw as the capabilities of the program!.

Good Luck!

#21 -Sammy-

-Sammy-

my tears dry on their own

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,410 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 08:32 PM

yeh i didnt like this video either. it was a bit dissappointing. i really thought amy should have been in it.

#22 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 09:37 PM

Oh thanks suestev07. This is easier than the websites I used to use. One question though. Can you save those videos somewhere else than in the player?

#23 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 09:37 PM

Why wasn't Amy in it? Probably an obvious question but one which I would like to know the answer to...

#24 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 09:39 PM

Maybe because it would have been too hard to find the time to do it with her? She's quite busy (or was supposed to be busy anyway).

#25 Mandy

Mandy

My alcoholic logic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 685 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 10:07 PM

I didn't like the Winettes. They should've stuck with one really great Amy look-alike and did video tricks like only rear shots of her and blurred front shots. With a similar body/outfit/face, you can fake anyone. Especially with trademark stuff like the eyeliner and hive.

#26 Moody's Mood

Moody's Mood

You sent me flying

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,118 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 10:33 PM

And Mark should've been the look-alike haha

#27 Mandy

Mandy

My alcoholic logic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 685 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 10:34 PM

Hahahahaha, omg. That would've been hilarious.

#28 kevd7

kevd7

Soaked in soul he swims in my eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 02:35 AM

Thanks for posting the video. It just doesn't do it for me either.

Just goes to show you (me?) how much the person Amy is intertwined with the
voice for me. Hope that makes sense!

perfect sense. doesn't work for me at all, and I'm actually surprised at Mark for thinking it would.

#29 trainstobrazil

trainstobrazil

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 04:31 PM

That video sucked... it would have been better for Mark to have dressed up like Amy haha

#30 ayo dalalicious

ayo dalalicious

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 11:09 PM

I guess he was going for a fun approach. Like karaoke where other people could pretend to be really great singers, though the video would have done well with Amy somewhere in it having fun with the girls.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users