21 replies to this topic

#16 MrsJones*

MrsJones*

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 08:33 PM

i missed it =( i meant to sky plus it before college, totally forgot, thanks for posting the transcript though !

#17 good*freakin*times

good*freakin*times

My alcoholic logic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 676 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 08:51 PM

thanks for posting, Mitch is so loving.

#18 doughnout peach

doughnout peach

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 751 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 09:55 PM

that is what she really needs : support,love,understanding because it's so easy to judge when you don't even know a person. Tabloids just hurt her, the same happens when people talks about someone without even know the cause of her/his sadness,depression,addiction,...

#19 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 10:51 PM

Thank you for posting in such detail LisaliciA. Mitch is such a caring Dad - what a good guy he is. He knows that Amy has some problems, but he is waiting for her to come to terms with them - as only she can admit she has a problem and say 'enough is enough'. I'm sad to hear that bulimia is still an issue, but I'm glad that she has gained some weight - she looks much healthier.

#20 Guest_blakmamba76_*

Guest_blakmamba76_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 October 2007 - 04:30 AM

I couldnt record it, sorry, but he had a lot to say, so i hope somehow someone puts it on youtube.
he said that he has phoned newspapers to try to get them to print the correct stories after they have printed made up ones, but he said they tell him they are not interested. Mitch said he doesnt read the newspapers himself anymore, and has a friend read them and relate back to him any news. Mitch confirmed that he went to Norway and said that the dope Amy was arrested with was not hers, but was someones she was with, and that is why Amy and Blake got arrested too. He said when Amy was arrested she had to sign a form whch they believed was a release form, but it was a confession, but it was in Norweigian and so they didnt know what they were signing. Now he said they are trying to sort out what she signed because it affects if she can go to the US or not!

lord almighty! oh how disheartening! I'm gonna have to start taking up a collection to get to europe.

#21 Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 07:16 AM

Thanks for posting this. :)

#22 Mags

Mags

Love is a fate resigned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,251 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 03:54 PM

Thanks for the transkript, and the links!

He says bulimia is her biggest problem right now, as he did before. He's seems to realize now that the weight isn't the issue, it's the eating habits. You can die of bulimia even if you've always been of normal weight. We shouldn't be making assumptions just because of her weight and her 'mcdonaldsing' that much.

"The other problem is the bulimia which is still apparent, although she's put on about a stone in weight but it's still affecting her health"

And he says her drug use isn't as bad as said in the media. Which i hope is true!

It's way more valuable to hear the dad's version than the tabloids'.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users