Holy Sh*t! Aww man!!!!!!! Why???!!!!!!

#17 Moody's Mood

Moody's Mood

You sent me flying

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,118 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 07:31 PM

btw, funny how they describe Blake's clothes hahahaha. They're all dramatic about the raid and then they're like, yes and Blake was wearing skinny jeans and.. lol lol

#18 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 07:31 PM

Ok... So the pictures are definitely proof that this is true. :(

Thanks for posting Lainey.

#19 Guest_blakmamba76_*

Guest_blakmamba76_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 November 2007 - 07:33 PM

It is the second time in the last month that the Back to Black singer has been at the centre of a drugs scandal.

How do they know if it was drugs, if the officers wouldn't speak to them?

#20 Moody's Mood

Moody's Mood

You sent me flying

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,118 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 07:34 PM

yeah that's what I just said too! For all we know she kicked a police officer in the nuts and they're looking for the shoe she kicked him with.

#21 kevd7

kevd7

Soaked in soul he swims in my eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 07:35 PM

plain clothes cops with crowbars?? they must have had a warrant to search the premises. some snitch rat is behind this i just know it.

#22 Mandy

Mandy

My alcoholic logic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 685 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 07:43 PM

Blake looks like pure shit in that picture. Amy looks fab in the pic with her dad.

I'm totally glad someone ratted them out. Of course I don't want Amy to be in trouble, but I'm sick of all this shit.

#23 kevd7

kevd7

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 07:47 PM

True, Blake has been looking like hell lately, but there's one thing that makes my blood boil over and that's a damn rat.

#24 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 07:48 PM

Police raids? I mean what the hell is going to happen next? I know this is kind of selfish of me, but what if this means they will take away her visa privileges YET AGAIN?? I don't want Amy to get into trouble for any of this shit.

#25 kevd7

kevd7

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 07:51 PM

i didn't want to be the one to say it, but my thoughts exactly. this better not have any adverse effects on any of it

#26 Moody's Mood

Moody's Mood

You sent me flying

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,118 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 07:54 PM

If Amy gets into trouble over some shit Blake did I'm shoving that crowbar up his arse.

#27 Guest_blakmamba76_*

Guest_blakmamba76_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 November 2007 - 07:57 PM

True, Blake has been looking like hell lately, but there's one thing that makes my blood boil over and that's a damn rat.

I am with you on that one, I hate a f*ckin' snitch! I am not happy about this. But we DO NOT have all the fact yet, so we gotta just wait and see what is really going on.

#28 Guest_blakmamba76_*

Guest_blakmamba76_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 November 2007 - 07:58 PM

If Amy gets into trouble over some shit Blake did I'm shoving that crowbar up his arse.

I'll be behind you with the 2nd crowbar!

#29 kevd7

kevd7

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 07:59 PM

just found this, a spokesman....He said: "We can confirm there is police activity as part of an ongoing police operation."
ongoing????

#30 Kajay

Kajay

No sweeter song, no heart so true

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 08:00 PM

Blake looks like pure shit in that picture. Amy looks fab in the pic with her dad.

I'm totally glad someone ratted them out. Of course I don't want Amy to be in trouble, but I'm sick of all this shit.

Me too! Amy is acting like some love sick out of control teenager, and I am tired of hearing about her letting people down all the time. She should sort herself out, and if she doesn't get her act together pronto, her record company should drop her until she does!!

I love the Amy she was, not this unrecognisable, drug addict she is now. That's how I feel at the moment. I'm usually very patient, but enough is enough. I think Amy and Blake don't give a toss about her career, they must have enough money for now to fuel their alcohol and drug binges, so why should they be serious about anything!

Maybe Blake is worried he might be going to Jail, so is making sure he goes down with a bang, and is taking Amy with him!!

Just having a rant :shakefist:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users