145 replies to this topic

#106 Moody's Mood

Moody's Mood

You sent me flying

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,118 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 11:19 PM

The Daily Mirror claims an exclusive with the news that Amy Winehouse's husband has been arrested over an alleged attempt to 'fix' his assault trial.

ah oh..

#107 Mags

Mags

Love is a fate resigned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,251 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 11:21 PM

How did he try to fix it...oh no.

#108 Moody's Mood

Moody's Mood

You sent me flying

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,118 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 11:24 PM

Maybe he tried to bribe someone or maybe he threatened someone.. but.. why raid the house?

Speculation, I know..

#109 Mags

Mags

Love is a fate resigned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,251 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 11:27 PM

Raiding the house, when he wasn't in the house, as they say.

They didn't use such force for nothing i guess...

#110 Jayne

Jayne

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,943 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 11:27 PM

AMY WINEHOUSE was in hiding and her husband BLAKE FIELDER-CIVIL taken into custody last night after police smashed down her front door in a raid.

Met officers launched a massive search of the North London home she shares with hubby Blake after busting in yesterday afternoon.

Plain-clothed cops forced their way into the terraced house in Camden using a crowbar.

Junkie Blake had left an hour earlier. Amy was also out.

The singer — who was spotted earlier in the day buying newspapers — is said to have become hysterical after learning that police had raided her home.

She told a friend: “We’re f***ed. God knows what they’ll find.”

Cops swooped at 4.45pm and Blake was arrested soon after, on suspicion of conspiracy to pervert the course of justice, along with three other men.

They were all being held at North London police stations last night.

The Met Police said: “We can confirm officers have arrested four men.”

Amy’s whereabouts were unknown.

The drama is the latest crisis to hit the couple.

Last month Amy and her hairstylist, Alex Foden, were arrested in Norway and charged with possession of marijuana.

They spent the night in cells before being released with fines after guests at their hotel in Bergen complained about the whiff of weed from Amy’s room.

Friends say the embattled couple have also been arguing because Blake wants to take over as her manager.

A pal said: “It has been a tinderbox situation. Blake has been having more and more rows with Amy.

“He’s been in a furious mood for weeks, saying Amy doesn’t love and trust him enough.

“He flies off the handle and storms out of the house.

“But this could be too much for Amy to bear.”

Last night a Met spokesman said: “There was a police operation and we cannot make any further comment at this time.”

http://www.thesun.co...ticle442842.ece

#111 Mags

Mags

Love is a fate resigned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,251 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 11:28 PM

I hope Zoe has got the paper.

#112 Mags

Mags

Love is a fate resigned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,251 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 11:29 PM

Thank you Jayne, again!!

I hope she's in a safe place and not 'hiding' as they say. Or hiding in a good place...or just allright.

#113 Jayne

Jayne

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,943 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 11:34 PM

More news here:

Police Raid Amy Winehouse's Home

Last Edited: Thursday, 08 Nov 2007, 6:30 PM EST
Created: Thursday, 08 Nov 2007, 3:00 PM EST

11/08/2007 --
Detectives have raided Amy Winehouse's home after four men were arrested in relation to a court case involving her husband.

Officers stood guard outside the singer's house in Camden, north London, for around three hours while their colleagues worked inside after reportedly forcing the door open to gain entry.

Ms Winehouse, 24, and her husband Blake Fielder-Civil were not at home at the time.

Scotland Yard confirmed there was "police activity" at the house and said it was part of an "ongoing police operation".

A spokesman said four men had been arrested and were being questioned in connection with an allegation of perverting the course of justice.

The arrests related to next week's trial involving Mr Fielder-Civil, 25, and a second man, 39, who both face charges of grievous bodily harm, the spokesman confirmed.

But he refused to comment on whether Mr Fielder-Civil was one of the four suspects being held.

The trial concerns an incident on June 20 this year and is due to start on Monday at Snaresbrook Crown Court.

A spokesman for the Back To Black singer would not give any details about the raid, but stressed: The only thing I can tell you is that it has nothing to do with drugs and that Amy is fine and she has not been charged or arrested."

The police operation follows a difficult few months for the singer, who has received critical acclaim for her music but been under intense scrutiny due to her erratic lifestyle.

She, her husband and a friend were arrested in Norway last month for possession of marijuana and spent the night in a police cell before paying a fine and being released.

Her family have spoken publicly of their fears for her health and about her struggle with drugs, alcohol and bulimia.

The award-winning singer also cancelled several gigs this year citing "severe exhaustion".

http://www.myfoxatla...TY&pageId=3.4.1

#114 Moody's Mood

Moody's Mood

You sent me flying

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,118 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 11:36 PM

She told a friend: “We’re f***ed. God knows what they’ll find.”

Don't believe that..

#115 Mags

Mags

Love is a fate resigned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,251 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 11:40 PM

She isn't hiding if she wasn't charged. Hiding form the press propably though.

#116 Guest_blakmamba76_*

Guest_blakmamba76_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 November 2007 - 11:41 PM

Me Either.

#117 Kajay

Kajay

No sweeter song, no heart so true

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 11:41 PM

This news just gets more and more shocking! :shrug:

I think it's the other way around. I think she becomes very insecure, and then she starts drinking. Why would she be insecure going to a store? She has no reason to. She does, however, have reason to get insecure when she's on stage.

She wouldn't be insecure going to a store! I think she is probably feeling more insecure when about to perform at a gig too, but I meant alcohol and drugs only bring her insecurities out even more. It will definitely bring out any insecurity issues that are usually kept at bay when sober.

She seems to be okay when she is on home ground (although I would not feel very secure with all those cameras snapping my every move when just going to pick up a paper), but she does seem to become more insecure when she is drinking. Alcohol in small quantities lifts our mood and can give us dutch courage, but the more we drink it then becomes a depressant. She may start off intending to have a few for confidence, but it turns into more than a few and has the opposite effect on her, so the alcohol fuels her insecurity.

She even said herself she is a terrible drunk, and is an angry drunk. There must be a reason she becomes angry, alcohol only brings out what is already inside you, but it doesn't create it in the first place, that is something she needs to think about, and what may be the cause.

She does give me the impression (with her behaviour) that she is not completely happy. I would love to see her being interviewed, and to see her once chatty self as she was months ago.

#118 Mags

Mags

Love is a fate resigned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,251 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 11:43 PM

'the more insecure i feel the more i drink' as she says.

#119 Kajay

Kajay

No sweeter song, no heart so true

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 11:48 PM

'the more insecure i feel the more i drink' as she says.

It's a Catch 22 situation.

#120 -Sammy-

-Sammy-

my tears dry on their own

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,410 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 12:12 AM

this is all so horrible. i just hope that shes ok and blake is ok aswell. if hes done anything he shouldnt have. omg i dont know what to do this is all so confusing man i just hope shes ok.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users