Photo
- - - - -

Front page of todays sun: Amys 5AM cry for help.

• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

#31 Mike from NY

Mike from NY

My alcoholic logic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 644 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 12:14 PM

Why are the press hounding a woman who is obviously in a very vulnerable state outside her friend's house? If you ask me this is stalking. Maybe seeking some help in a facility with very tight security that the press can't even get close to would be the best thing for her. Let her get some peace and quiet without the vultures stalking her every minute. This is why I would never want to be famous.

#32 Tara

Tara

This Bird Has Flown...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 12:36 PM

Poor Amy - I'd be VERY upset if some sleazy reporter was photographing me in the middle of the night...she is just a girl with some problems, not to underestimate that but the press are trying to make a martyr out of her! If I'd been famous at her age, I'd have been in the Sun every day, out of my skull. And yet I'm still here, and in good health, so there is always hope for Amy too. Don't the vultures win Amy, you deserve to be happy for your own sake and nobody else's.

#33 Jayne

Jayne

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,943 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 01:28 PM

Although the press have run with some ridiculous stories surrounding Amy, they may still have a key role in her getting the help she obviously needs These and previous images may in time be an eye opener to her that she needs to sort herself out when the evidence is there in print you cannot deny you have a serious problem.

#34 Kajay

Kajay

No sweeter song, no heart so true

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 01:58 PM

I don't think Amy should be left to reach rock bottom before she realises she needs help. Rock Bottom will probably be too late for her.

If she were my daughter, I would at least try to have her committed, for her own safety and mental health. That's the problem with drug addicts, when they are high, they feel absolutely 'fine', but when the drugs wear off, they are in such a state, that the only way to be 'fine' again is to take more of what makes them feel 'fine'. They can be very cunning when desperate for drugs. They lie constantly. She is on the 'Hells Drug Roller Coaster'.

Jayne, you are right in saying the papers may play a key role in her getting help. If they weren't there to see it and take pictures of her, we would not be so aware of how bad her health is. The explanation of her supposedly being woken up by something that disturbed her is ridiculous! She probably woke up in a drug induced state and probably didn't have a clue where she was, or who she was; that is evident by the photo's we have seen of her!

Hopefully, we will soon hear the news we are all waiting for, and that is, she has at last entered Rehab!

#35 doughnout peach

doughnout peach

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 751 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 02:02 PM

Yes Jayne,you are right, I'm not going to say anything else about this, it's too painful when she does not accept that help she needs, and this really hurts. We can do no more. I have done a lot of things last night trying to find someone who can help her but who is going to listen, what am I writing for? :iloveyou: Amy, this is the only thing I can say, and i don't know how could i help you.

#36 Mike from NY

Mike from NY

My alcoholic logic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 644 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 02:06 PM

To be fair most people don't look much better when they first wake up and I have been known to walk across the street in my pajamas to satisfy midnight cravings so it could be true. That being said she still obviously needs help.

#37 Guest_blakmamba76_*

Guest_blakmamba76_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 December 2007 - 02:57 PM

Perhaps, the paps is the 'noise' she heard...but still where were her friends?

#38 Josh

Josh

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 701 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 03:10 PM

hey, Winehouse, I Have just come back from Cardiff, and I did that travel just for you, why can't you see you are hurting us,I'm fu***** angry with u tonight, you have to do it,get help, You owe this to us , we have spent hours here caring about you and you can only think about destroying yourself and making excuses. Don't be so selfish. Those journalists, call her parents

I think I know what you feel like. It happened to me before. But then, when I flew in to Berlin from London, I already knew she wasn't gonna perform. But I had already booked and paid my connection flights etc. so I still went there. I bet you were pretty pissed to learn that she cancelled that gig, and you flew in from the US right???

#39 doughnout peach

doughnout peach

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 751 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 03:23 PM

the day before knowing it was cancelled (I had my doubts). That night at the hotel when I was sleeping i suddenly woke up listening to a cry from outside,It was a man asking for help,he was saying he couldn't do it on his own, I went out that night with my pyjamas he was so scared. At that moment,don't tell me why i knew she was not going to perform. He was crying for help and yelling: can anybody help me, I can't do it on my own?. I can't be angry with her,Joss, I'm trying to make her wake up. I flew from Tenerife

#40 Mags

Mags

Love is a fate resigned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,251 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 03:55 PM

Oh no, this is killing me! :sadno:

WHY was she doing that, was she asking for help or...?:indifferent:

I hear you, Doughnut peach, you've had the worst luck with AMy. You're damn right to be upset. Take care, and try not to get too worried, though you obviously are, due to your experiences with you aunt. :hug:

The way she's acting, is simply, unacceptable. She needs that help she's been refusing for ages. Now.:hithead:

And i'm starting to think Mitch wants to be in good terms with her, and is afraid to make her mad at him, that's why he isn't forcing her to do anything. I think he might feel guilty over the divorce and such. Wants to be more of a friend than a father. Can't blame him for the state of her though of course. I jsut onät think he's doing what's best for her anymore. I know, it's easy blame the parents thoguh, and i'm not blaming them.

In a childish way, i just want to go to her and shout at her and tell her this is not ok! I don't want our AMy wondering around in such a terrible state.

I don't think she is as much under control as her brother seems to think.

#41 kylakoolie

kylakoolie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 587 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 04:09 PM

I don't think Amy should be left to reach rock bottom before she realises she needs help. Rock Bottom will probably be too late for her.

If she were my daughter, I would at least try to have her committed, for her own safety and mental health. That's the problem with drug addicts, when they are high, they feel absolutely 'fine', but when the drugs wear off, they are in such a state, that the only way to be 'fine' again is to take more of what makes them feel 'fine'. They can be very cunning when desperate for drugs. They lie constantly. She is on the 'Hells Drug Roller Coaster'.

Jayne, you are right in saying the papers may play a key role in her getting help. If they weren't there to see it and take pictures of her, we would not be so aware of how bad her health is. The explanation of her supposedly being woken up by something that disturbed her is ridiculous! She probably woke up in a drug induced state and probably didn't have a clue where she was, or who she was; that is evident by the photo's we have seen of her!

Hopefully, we will soon hear the news we are all waiting for, and that is, she has at last entered Rehab!

Mitch tried to get her commited before bt as she's not meantally ill he can't,. She needs to hit rock bottom to understand this evil addiction & to use it as a spur to get help. Don't forget that an addiction can never be treated until the addicted person admits they need help.

#42 Moody's Mood

Moody's Mood

You sent me flying

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,118 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 04:13 PM

You know what pisses me off most right now? The fact that there was still at least one asshole with a camera there at 5 AM, waiting for her to come out. 5 fucking am!! And he scores once again, yet another picture of her misery. Isn't that fantastic!

#43 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 04:13 PM

If nobody's going to help her soon, I will personally go to London to take care of her.

I'm afraid of what's coming next. Nothing seems to be bad enough to be the rock bottom, and I just don't know where this is going to end.

#44 Mags

Mags

Love is a fate resigned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,251 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 04:14 PM

I get that, Kylakoolie, but at least heh could very strongly and seriously advise her to get treatment instead of just waiting. I am startign to think she never will start getting better until it's too late, and i don't want to think what 'too late' means.

edit: Sarah, some forum members should join and go save her from herself. I mean, if nothing else seems to help. It's so frustrating to just sit and watch her get worse, when you'd think she can't get any worse.

#45 Guest_blakmamba76_*

Guest_blakmamba76_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 December 2007 - 04:23 PM

You know what pisses me off most right now? The fact that there was still at least one asshole with a camera there at 5 AM, waiting for her to come out. 5 fucking am!! And he scores once again, yet another picture of her misery. Isn't that fantastic!

That bugged me too, that's why I said that is probably the 'noise' she heard. Snooping bastards!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users