60 replies to this topic

#16 MissGuitar85

MissGuitar85

I observe, I don't chase

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 633 posts

Posted 12 January 2008 - 09:57 PM

Damn Marks Hot is he available? :browraise: j/k :tongue02:. Its good to see them together. Winehouse looks like shes doing alright.

#17 black

black

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,583 posts

Posted 12 January 2008 - 10:05 PM

i have a net in storage in you want me to get it ??

but i think shes going to try a different sound this album

:lol:
Yeah Phil Spectorish wasn't it; but recording in NY was still mentioned I think. Would she need a visa for that or just gigs I wonder?

#18 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 12 January 2008 - 10:10 PM

I just love seeing Amy out and about in the daytime doing everyday things like shopping

#19 lyricgenius

lyricgenius

To my heart, she carries the key

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 12 January 2008 - 10:18 PM

It's definitely a good sign to see Amy active. That's the way forward. Keep busy and don't get depressed.

Recording in NY would constitute work, I would think, thereby necessitating a visa.

I'm not even going to worry about the Grammys anymore. Just happy to see these signs of Amy moving in the right direction and back with Ronson.

#20 pearljo

pearljo

♪♫♫ vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 12 January 2008 - 10:18 PM

Amy just isn't into the big star trip thing. No sunglasses the size of windshields. She's like just a girl from the neighborhood but on the side she makes albums that sell millions.

#21 malaroda

malaroda

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 12 January 2008 - 10:33 PM

I'm not even going to worry about the Grammys anymore. Just happy to see these signs of Amy moving in the right direction and back with Ronson.

Oh yeah. As long as she gets herself together and keeps it that way. Performance at grammys would be the icing aon cake though.

#22 lyricgenius

lyricgenius

To my heart, she carries the key

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 12 January 2008 - 11:23 PM

She's like just a girl from the neighborhood but on the side she makes albums that sell millions.

Exactly. So unassuming and down-to-earth.

If you didn't know better, you would never guess that that woman in the pics is one of the most talented singers and songwriters in the world, whose work has touched the emotions of millions of people.

It's mind-boggling to me, the juxtaposition. A real case study of how genius can turn up in the most unexpected forms.

#23 Mags

Mags

Love is a fate resigned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,251 posts

Posted 12 January 2008 - 11:27 PM

I love it that she is doing something istead of being at home alone...And i hope she will be having good time in the studio...

#24 ILUVPUFF

ILUVPUFF

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 12 January 2008 - 11:31 PM

Mark said they were going to record, start on work for the new alum in a recent article iread,
he said in a interview that he wanted a different sound to BTB.i dont think the album will be finished for a while but its good news , keep amy occupied,and creative im sooo looking forward to our next masterpiece..

#25 ditavt

ditavt

The final frame...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 238 posts

Posted 12 January 2008 - 11:58 PM

Aww, them pictures are great :D

#26 Guest_blakmamba76_*

Guest_blakmamba76_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 January 2008 - 12:15 AM

Great. :clap:
Now let's get those Dapkings :ecstatic:

Yeah that is dope!!!!

And Sharon Jones and the Dap-King are awesome!!!!!! I saw them on the 3rd, I have such a major crush on Binky Griptite!!! Good thing he and I are already married up (to different folks, of course), or I would have asked for some guitar lessons ;);)

#27 Mandy

Mandy

My alcoholic logic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 685 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 12:21 AM

Sharon Jones is such a great performer...so energetic!

#28 Guest_blakmamba76_*

Guest_blakmamba76_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 January 2008 - 12:55 AM

Oh boy is she! I was tired after the set and I didn't do half the dancing that woman did! She invited people on stage, I declined, lol but it was a great show! And since I hadn't been to a show since my last daughter was born, I was very excited! She certainly gave me a show!

* She said she will be 52 on May 4th!!!

#29 ILUVPUFF

ILUVPUFF

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 12:59 AM

TROUBLED Amy Winehouse spent the night cosied up in a hotel room with her album producer Mark Ronson, the News of the World can reveal.
Husband Blake Fielder-Civil, 25— banged up in solitary in Pentonville prison—is said to be "furious".

Soul star Amy, 24, and handsome Mark, 32, had guzzled booze and slurped Häagen-Dazs ice cream together during a late-night studio recording session.

Then at 5.30am they hurried off to the trendy K West Hotel at Notting Hill, west London, and checked into the same room, booked in Mark's name. Amy emerged at midday yesterday. Pals say the pair are "inseparable".

A friend said: "It's the last thing Blake needs to hear right now. He's furious about how close they are."

Amy and Mark, who is single, worked together on last year's No2 hit Valerie and both had traditional Jewish upbringings in musical families.

The friend added: "Blake's fearful that Mark has much more in common with Amy than he does and is worried he'll steal her away."

Blake, awaiting trial on charges of perverting the course of justice, is in solitary after getting caught with an illegal mobile phone.

Amy, who's battled drink and drugs, is enjoying life again since sinking into despair after Blake was locked up in November.

Her trademark black beehive has been replaced by blonde locks and headscarf and she has now found out she's unlikely to face charges over Blake's alleged £200,000 bribery plot.

Cops says there is insufficient evidence.

#30 Mandy

Mandy

My alcoholic logic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 685 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 01:04 AM

That's such bullshit. Both Amy and Mark have said in the past that they're like brother and sister.

At this point, any MALE that Amy hangs out with, the press is going to print that Blake is "furious."

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users