111 replies to this topic

#106 Kajay

Kajay

No sweeter song, no heart so true

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 05:04 PM

That is why I get pissed off at they keep saying she's this or that, when in actuality (because of the drug) she is not thinking normally. It is hard for her to try to get better when she doesn't think she has a problema and she's got the $ to cover the cost of getting high. When an addiction is present, the entire focus is that/those drug(s)! Not your children, your career, not your loved ones, just when your next high will be. Maybe others will understand that now that you've said because all I get is flack when I say she is not responsible for her behavior of thought process right now.

I agree with you and Kevd7, she is not responsible the drugs are! This is why until she is persuaded to go to Rehab and stay, (I say persuaded as she will not decide of her own accord as the drugs are controlling her thoughts and her common sense is numb) then she will not get better. :sadno:

#107 Guest_blakmamba76_*

Guest_blakmamba76_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 January 2008 - 05:22 PM

I think I mentioned that before but all this affects me personally in a way. When I first saw the headline on www.thesun.co.uk about this *u*king vid I had stomach ache within minutes. I feel physically affected every time I hear/read that kind of bad news and I feel mentally exhausted too. I know this is maybe ridiculous but it is the side-effect of identifying with Amy so much.

Every time I hear the news I fear to hear something like "Amy Winehouse is dead" - When Heath Ledger died recently this worry increased.

I think most of us, had physical reactions. I know I was drained and dreaming about some crazy shit. I don't think that has happened to me before...

#108 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 07:06 PM

That is why I get pissed off at they keep saying she's this or that, when in actuality (because of the drug) she is not thinking normally. It is hard for her to try to get better when she doesn't think she has a problema and she's got the $ to cover the cost of getting high. When an addiction is present, the entire focus is that/those drug(s)! Not your children, your career, not your loved ones, just when your next high will be. Maybe others will understand that now that you've said because all I get is flack when I say she is not responsible for her behavior of thought process right now.

Agree. It really annoys me that they just think Amy is a junkie and nothing else. It isn't the real Amy we have been seeing lately, and we know that. But other people don't. And it's tiring always having to explain that, over and over again.

I think I mentioned that before but all this affects me personally in a way. When I first saw the headline on www.thesun.co.uk about this *u*king vid I had stomach ache within minutes. I feel physically affected every time I hear/read that kind of bad news and I feel mentally exhausted too. I know this is maybe ridiculous but it is the side-effect of identifying with Amy so much.

Every time I hear the news I fear to hear something like "Amy Winehouse is dead" - When Heath Ledger died recently this worry increased.

Me too, absolutely. Just hearing her name on the news in the morning can make my hear start beating faster. And things like the Sun video give me this sickening feeling.
And I've had many dreams about Amy (20-ish), I've never had that before with anyone else. I hadn't had any for a while now but this past week I've had 2 again.

Has anyone else been wondering about how Amy is feeling? (I guess so) Last night in bed I kept on thinking about her, how lonely she could have been feeling that first night on her own in rehab.

#109 Guest_blakmamba76_*

Guest_blakmamba76_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 January 2008 - 07:12 PM

Yes, I wondered how she was coping on her first night....

#110 Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 07:19 PM

Likewise. Maybe she got some writing done, not necessarily a song, but a journal. I'll bet she's lonely and is missing her cats and everything. Poor girl.

#111 Little Legs

Little Legs

Kleine Beentjes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,250 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 08:36 PM

Has anyone else been wondering about how Amy is feeling? (I guess so) Last night in bed I kept on thinking about her, how lonely she could have been feeling that first night on her own in rehab.

yh, i was wondering all night . . . i kept thinking about what the room was like as well . . . . :boohoo:

#112 SallyParadise

SallyParadise

I am the lizard-queen!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 26 January 2008 - 05:55 PM

I suppose we are all feeling similar. Otherwise we wouldn't be here. Amy is a strong and emotional personality - that is why she atrtacts people being the same. I have been feeling for others too but it never happend to me at first sight like it was with Amy. She is really special.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users