• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#1 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 29 January 2008 - 07:55 PM

As I'm sure you are aware we exceeded our bandwidth limit for the month which is why the forum wasn't working. Luckily our lovely host added some extra which should see us through to February.

And I'm sure you guys will be pleased to know that you're donations will be coming in useful over the next few days as I think we'll need some more bandwidth from now on as we're needing more and more each month. I think this was the first month we actually exceeded it so I'm guessing we'll do the same next month also. I'm rather pleased we hit the forums bandwidth limit. It shows we're getting more popular. :)

Anyway, lovely to see you all back.
Wino.

#2 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 29 January 2008 - 08:17 PM

I suppose Paypal is still the only way to donate?

And yay for us getting more popular.

#3 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 29 January 2008 - 08:19 PM

Yes it is but I'm not asking for you to donate. I have plenty of donations for the time being. :)

#4 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 29 January 2008 - 08:36 PM

Ok, I really wouldn't mind donating though. So, let us know if you need more donations. (even though I still can't use Paypal with my bank card, but I'm sure I'd find something)

#5 ILLEGALL

ILLEGALL

ergo sum of illuminati

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,703 posts

Posted 29 January 2008 - 09:11 PM

yeah my paypal ait workng either for some reason
i could always send you a forum "birthday card" with some cash in for my donation lol

#6 -Sammy-

-Sammy-

my tears dry on their own

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,410 posts

Posted 29 January 2008 - 09:36 PM

i had this too earlier this morning.
just say when you need more donations and ill send some =]

#7 Little Legs

Little Legs

Kleine Beentjes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,250 posts

Posted 29 January 2008 - 09:42 PM

i could always send you a forum "birthday card" with some cash in for my donation lol

:lol: i was thinking that . . . i would like to give a donation, but i cant coz i dont have a paypal account and well, my dad knows nothing about me spending every waking second here!:lol:

#8 suestev07

suestev07

injured butterfly is so talented, it hurts

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,557 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 01:05 AM

Congratulations Wino!
Have never used Paypal...would be happy to contribute some other way...

#9 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 05:42 PM

Thanks guys. But I think paypal is probably the best way to do it. If you sent me money another way... well... im not gonna lie -- there's a possibility it would end up being spent on vodka! if it's through paypal though i can just leave it sitting there until i need to upgrade.

#10 lyricgenius

lyricgenius

To my heart, she carries the key

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 06:13 PM

Vodka? Do we need to get you in there with Amy?

#11 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 06:15 PM

Haha! No... I don't think so... riiiiight

#12 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 06:21 PM

... well... im not gonna lie -- there's a possibility it would end up being spent on vodka!

Now that's being honest. :)

Sue, I just noticed you put that line in your sig. It's really true, isn't it? I could never quite explain what I saw in Amy, but that's it.
This quote has been added to my "nice things said about Amy"-list.

#13 Little Legs

Little Legs

Kleine Beentjes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,250 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 09:59 PM

there's a possibility it would end up being spent on vodka!

well, i wouldnt mind that as long as your pour me a glass!!!!!!!

#14 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 10:02 PM

Deal!

#15 suestev07

suestev07

injured butterfly is so talented, it hurts

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,557 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 04:12 AM

Sue, I just noticed you put that line in your sig. It's really true, isn't it? I could never quite explain what I saw in Amy, but that's it.
This quote has been added to my "nice things said about Amy"-list.

Yup, it really is true. I felt the same. When I saw that line, I sort of gulped and said "that's it!" to myself, and savoured the line for a long time, before letting it go.

Funny, I also have a "nice things said about Amy" list!! :lol: and of course, this is in it....but, it's probably not as extensive as yours :boohoo:...actually, if I remember correctly, I think I started a thread of "nice things said about Amy" quite a while ago...

I actually sometimes use my list for when I'm talking to my not-yet-converted-to-Amy sister, so that when she tells me what she read in the paper(she lives in another city so I don't get her paper), I can tell her some of the nice things people have said recently...(I'm nobody's fool!):lol: :angel:

I think I'm making progress with her...she saw part of the video for LIALG and became a bit more interested in Amy, and when I mentioned the get well card on the other site, she asked me to add something on there for her, which shocked me!...she said, well, I still want her to get better, even if I don't like her music... so she dictated what to say, while we were on the phone long distance, and I was in front of my computer, and I sent it off, with a great big grin on my face....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users