Photo
- - - - -

Daily Mail - Make-up fails to conceal the state of Amy Winehouse' skin as her looks b

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

#76 Guest_blakmamba76_*

Guest_blakmamba76_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 March 2008 - 01:52 AM

^Yep!

#77 lyricgenius

lyricgenius

To my heart, she carries the key

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 23 March 2008 - 06:03 AM

http://www.showbizsp...r-self-harming/

Amy Winehouse’s dad “extremely distressed” over her self-harming

Amy Winehouse’s dad is “extremely distressed” that his troubled daughter has started self-harming again.

The ‘Rehab’ star, 24, was pictured earlier this week with a number of cuts on her arm just below her Daddy’s Girl tattoo.

And when Amy’s father, Mitch, confronted her about the injuries, she fobbed him off and refused to discuss it.

Cabbie Mitch, 57, said: “I saw the cuts and told Amy that her arm didn’t look good. But she just said, ‘It’s nothing’.

“Amy is not as responsive as we would like. It is worrying. It’s a very painful situation.”

Amy — who has a history of self-harming with her now incarceratted husband Blake Fielder-Civil — has been suffering increasingly “black moods” while Blake has been locked up in London’s Pentonville Prison, awaiting trial on perverting the course of justice and assault charges.

Amy went to visit Blake, 25, at the North London prison earlier this week — but was refused entry

A close friend of Amy’s said: “Amy has been getting in black moods over Blake.

“Blake was really annoyed she couldn’t visit him and is getting increasingly paranoid about her.”

Mitch added to Britain’s News of The World newspaper: “Amy turned up late and she had a problem getting through security.

“I saw the cuts on her arms and commented on it.

“But we are once again in that same situation. She’s an adult and what can we do about it?”

At the beginning of the year, Amy checked into rehab after a video of her allegedly smoking crack cocaine was published by a British tabloid. But she walked out two weeks later to perform via satellite link at the Grammys.

By Owen Williams, Mar 23 2008 © Copyright 2008 - Showbiz Spy

This doesn't sound good. I wish there was a way to relieve the stress on her. The situation with Blake sounds like it's killing her.

#78 Alan48

Alan48

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 23 March 2008 - 06:36 AM

The situation with Blake sounds like it's killing her.

how long have they been together? usually takes 4 years to realize you fell in love with the wrong person.

#79 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 23 March 2008 - 10:59 AM

Since some time after (or during) the promotion of Frank, I think. First time I saw them together was on a pic taken in 2005.

I wouldn't have expected her to never ever self harm again really.

#80 Jayne

Jayne

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,943 posts

Posted 23 March 2008 - 12:46 PM

Here's the News of The Worlds Story:

My pics show the singer on Thursday with a number of horrific slashes on her arm just below her Daddy's Girl tattoo.

I can reveal that Daddy is "extremely distressed" after seeing the cuts.

And when cabbie Mitch confronted his Back To Black daughter about the injuries, she fobbed him off and refused to discuss it with him.

Worried Mitch told me: "I saw the cuts and told Amy that her arm didn't look good. But she just said, ‘It's nothing'.

"Amy is not as responsive as we would like. It is worrying. It's a very painful situation."

It's not a good sign for troubled Amy. She has a history of self-harming with her hubby BLAKE FIELDER-CIVIL before he was banged up. I hear she has been suffering increasingly "black moods" while Blake has been locked up in Pentonville Prison, north London, awaiting trial on perverting the course of justice and assault charges.

Now friends say she's gone back to self-harming after a series of rows with Blake.

The Rehab star, 24, went to visit Blake, 25, in prison this week but was refused entry.

As my snaps—taken as she headed to Pentonville—show, Amy was drenched in sweat, with scabs on her face and scratches on her left arm.

Mitch, 57, revealed: "Amy turned up late and she had a problem getting through security.

"I saw the cuts on her arms and commented on it. But we are once again in that same situation. She's an adult and what can we do about it?"

Amy was in rehab in January after a video showed her smoking crack while high on cocaine, ecstasy and Valium. But she walked out two weeks later to perform via satellite link at the Grammys, where she won five awards.

A close friend of the soul diva said: "Amy has been getting in black moods over Blake. Blake was really annoyed she couldn't visit him and is getting increasingly paranoid about her."

Amy has had a studio built in her home in Camden, London, after writing songs for her new album.

And Mitch revealed how his fragile daughter sang him one of her dark new songs for the first time.

He said: "It was the normal dark stuff but absolutely fantastic. The new album should be out later this year.

"I don't know what she does with her songwriting. I've asked her about it before and she thinks I'm a bit silly because I don't understand how she can write a brilliant song."

http://blogs.notw.co...back-in-he.html

#81 Guest_blakmamba76_*

Guest_blakmamba76_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 March 2008 - 06:08 PM

how long have they been together? usually takes 4 years to realize you fell in love with the wrong person.

Yep 2 yrs of fighting to get in and 2 yrs of fighting to get out, if u are smart enough to realize enough is enough.

#82 Mono

Mono

down

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,761 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 10:51 AM

dailymail proves once again,
how tasteless they are, look at this!!

http://www.dailymail...in_page_id=1773

#83 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 12:49 PM

That is just so spiteful and nasty - what is wrong with these people?

#84 Rickstasy

Rickstasy

What Kind Of Fuckery Is This?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 12:57 PM

That is just so spiteful and nasty - what is wrong with these people?

I totaly agree with you. How the can make fun about the suffering others.

#85 Dani624

Dani624

Fever 103

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 912 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 01:23 PM

That is rude, disgusting, and ignorant. These people need a good ass whooping. I'll be glad to give it to them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users