- - - - -

AMY WINEHOUSE ARRESTED

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#31 Guest_blakmamba76_*

Guest_blakmamba76_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 April 2008 - 11:27 PM

^ It's hard for me to listen too, Tam....

:boohoo: I feel so melancholy right now.

#32 black

black

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,583 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 11:43 PM

Oh, dear. :bighug:Well at least she's supposed to be in the slammer overnight, so we'll see

#33 greicimedina

greicimedina

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 01:13 AM

Photos: www.amywinehousebr.com/fotos

#34 lyricgenius

lyricgenius

To my heart, she carries the key

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 02:13 AM

The fact that Amy takes an interest in her goddaughter, I take as a good sign. I get the feeling she went to the school as a way of dealing with all the stress. Not good to keep the police waiting, but I can see why she felt the need.

If she's convicted of assault, I wonder if she will be given the choice of going to a treatment center or to jail.

#35 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 02:14 AM

You know what?

They have no f-in right to take photos of someone with damn french fries in their mouth! I'd hate to see how I would look shoving food in my gob! In the name of the wee man! Leave this poor woman alone, damn it!!!!

#36 ILLEGALL

ILLEGALL

ergo sum of illuminati

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,703 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 02:27 AM

oh my god

just saw on the news
when she arrived at the police station
ive never seen so many paps in my life
fuck me, hundreds, like it was a film premiere, but more, jeez!
and she ran up the steps in a fluster

sorry if there was a video posted or this info befire, but it shocked me seeing the sheer number

#37 lyricgenius

lyricgenius

To my heart, she carries the key

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 02:29 AM

The radio here had a story about Amy being arrested in London. First time I can remember hearing an Amy story on the radio here.

#38 Mike from NY

Mike from NY

My alcoholic logic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 644 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 02:50 AM

I am not trying to be too optimistic because I fully realize the seriousness of her situation but the paparazzi has no documentation of these incidents whatsoever. No pics, no video, no nothing. They are up her ass 24/7 so how is it that they didn't catch her beating up 2 guys? Something seems not right about this.

#39 Jayne

Jayne

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,943 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 10:03 AM

Accoirding to Sky News she has been released with a caution.

http://news.sky.com/...1314118,00.html

#40 Mike from NY

Mike from NY

My alcoholic logic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 644 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 10:15 AM

What does that mean to be released with a caution? I am not familiar with British law so I don't know what that is a term for.

#41 Jayne

Jayne

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,943 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 10:21 AM

I've just googled what a caution means here is the definition:

A caution is not a criminal conviction, so if you are asked whether you have any previous convictions you may say no. However, the police will retain records of your caution in the Police National Computer. This record will normally be stepped down after 5 years but will never be deleted.

If you apply for jobs, professions or occupations that require you to disclose your criminal record, such as teacher, nurse, solicitor or prison officer (see here for a full list of exempted occupations), this will show not just details of convictions, but also of cautions, warnings or reprimands.

However, this does not necessarily mean that you would be refused a job on the basis of the caution. It would not mean that you were unfit for a particular job. The organisations which are entitled to make applications to the CRB for criminal record checks are also obliged to adhere to a Code of Practice to ensure that information released by the CRB is used sensibly and fairly.

If you think that your prospective employer might take into account your caution and think it is irrelevant to the job applied for, you can write to them explaining the circumstances of the caution and why you consider it irrelevant. If you are denied employment on the basis of the caution, you may be able to challenge the decision and should seek legal advice.

#42 Mono

Mono

down

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,761 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 10:31 AM

a caution is like buying you out of the arrest.
i always thought blake would be released by caution,
but what he did was obviously more criminal.

#43 Mike from NY

Mike from NY

My alcoholic logic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 644 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 10:34 AM

Blake's victim needed reconstructive surgery so obviously it was much worse. So from what I read a caution is pretty much a warning? It leads me to believe that they didn't have much evidence to charge her on but let her know she is skating on thin ice. I hope she heeds the warning.

#44 Mono

Mono

down

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,761 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 11:04 AM

yeah, caution is a good sign, but not necessarily the end of the case.

#45 Moody's Mood

Moody's Mood

You sent me flying

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,118 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 11:10 AM

This doesn't really surprise me tbh. The guy only had a tiny red dot on his lip. I've played ball for 18 years and have seen many headbutts. If she really Zinedine Zidaned him his lip would probably look much worse. So maybe she bumped into him or something, but that must've been all.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users