129 replies to this topic

#61 kevd7

kevd7

Soaked in soul he swims in my eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 04:07 AM

However short their marriage turns out to be you can guarantee he'll make an absolute fortune living off her name.

Maybe he can get some sound advise from Heather Mills who has made a complete ass of herself in her divorce proceedings. I believe the law will be on Amy's side. I hope so anyway.

#62 Alan48

Alan48

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 05:36 AM

Janis is delighted:
http://www.sundaymir...98487-20395739/

#63 akemi

akemi

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 07:33 AM

http://www.dailymail...in_page_id=1773

#64 lnz

lnz

I'll buy the Rizla

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 07:45 AM

as long as she's happy and keeps makin good music

#65 lnz

lnz

I'll buy the Rizla

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 07:51 AM

and if this dude is such a great guy that's "going to"change amy", why did he let her get shit faced and almost land her ass in the slammer?

#66 Sweetsklet

Sweetsklet

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,228 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 08:46 AM

Hmm ... I don´t know if this whole thing is true or not. I could definitly see Amy cheating, especially when she is on drugs but then again I don´t know her so who knows ...
The Janis interview made me laugh .. haha .. she is totally overreacting! Nobody said that they are meant to be or anything and who knows if a.) this is even true; b.) Amy doesn´t regret it; c.) she even has real feelings for him and d.) I wonder how he is such a good influence when Amy is all on drugs again and he even goes partying with her!?

Oh well most likely this is bs anyways ...

#67 masie

masie

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 09:43 AM

I just don't bite this hole Amy&Alex-thing. Media just overacting as usually every magazine just trying to cash on Amy. Everyone wants they own "World Exclusive-Story's
Pictures of Daily Mail, he just look a like her brother or bodyguard trying to keep her walking and or stay up and not falling on the ground because she is too drunk to walk straight.

#68 Venus Envy

Venus Envy

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 11:42 AM

Am I too vindictive for hoping that Amy divorces Blake, offers him a nice settlement in exchange for a confidentiality claus (so he can't write the tell-all book about the marriage)?

He probably wouldn't take it, because he wants the attention, writes the book and then it flops because people come to the conclusion that Ms. Winehouse is entitled to some privacy... okay the last part is a complete pipe dream.

#69 suestev07

suestev07

injured butterfly is so talented, it hurts

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,557 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 04:20 PM

Am I too vindictive for hoping that Amy divorces Blake, offers him a nice settlement in exchange for a confidentiality claus (so he can't write the tell-all book about the marriage)?

He probably wouldn't take it, because he wants the attention, writes the book and then it flops because people come to the conclusion that Ms. Winehouse is entitled to some privacy... okay the last part is a complete pipe dream.

We want the best for Amy. This sounds pretty good to me. Not vindictive at all.

#70 Guest_blakmamba76_*

Guest_blakmamba76_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 April 2008 - 04:39 PM

So...last night I was milling around online and saw the name Alex Haines and I thought mmmhh, that sounds familiar so I did some investigating. I am being a bit vague but that 's on purpose because I'm not taking the rap for anything. But I will say that this young man is no angel and quite often gets shit faced and likes to make videos of being drunk. His friend's think it'shilarious that he is being called a 'good' boy that stays away from drink and drugs. So this story, I can officially say is bullshit!

#71 pearljo

pearljo

♪♫♫ vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 04:49 PM

Is anyone under the age of 30 sober in London?:twitch:

#72 Tara

Tara

This Bird Has Flown...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 04:55 PM

Nope! I'm mostly sober, but then I'm over 30 and not in London. Ten years ago it was a different story...

#73 Guest_blakmamba76_*

Guest_blakmamba76_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 April 2008 - 05:10 PM

Nope! hahah. I just like being able to call this story a sham. It's sad that reputable news agencies are reporting what the tabs say and a couple times, what the tabs have reported have been true...comedy is drama and drama is comedy. Everything seems fukt these days.

#74 Guest_blakmamba76_*

Guest_blakmamba76_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 April 2008 - 05:22 PM

http://www.newkerala...llnews&id=53387

#75 suestev07

suestev07

injured butterfly is so talented, it hurts

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,557 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 05:33 PM

So...last night I was milling around online and saw the name Alex Haines and I thought mmmhh, that sounds familiar so I did some investigating. I am being a bit vague but that 's on purpose because I'm not taking the rap for anything. But I will say that this young man is no angel and quite often gets shit faced and likes to make videos of being drunk. His friend's think it'shilarious that he is being called a 'good' boy that stays away from drink and drugs. So this story, I can officially say is bullshit!

I've seen Alex Haines and Alex Haynes in print. Do we know which one he is?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users