256 replies to this topic

#46 pearljo

pearljo

♪♫♫ vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 15 May 2008 - 11:54 AM

maybe i should do a Chinese Traditional present for our amy amy amy...Ooooooo....

That would be awesome!!

#47 Guest_blakmamba76_*

Guest_blakmamba76_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 May 2008 - 01:41 PM

That would be awesome!!

Agree!

#48 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 11:34 AM

lee, i think this is a lovely idea. i'm in. :)

#49 Sweetsklet

Sweetsklet

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,228 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 08:58 PM

That´s really a great idea! :) Amy deserves all the love we can give! I think it´s smart to start talking about it now because it takes a while to organize it. The only problem would be to get it to her house. I don´t know if mailing it to her would be safe. It would be good if somebody could give it to her. Hmm ...

Really though, there are so many things we could put into that book.. Photoshopped pictures of her (and Blake) that are wicked and jokes about tabloid articles for example.. like, we could print the hamster article and then have a section making fun of it. So she can see we don't take the whole tab thing too seriously. Just a thought.. I would love to put a smile on her face, even if it was just for a few seconds.

^ haha I love that idea Marisa! Making fun of the tabs is maybe what would make her laugh the most! I really think that Amy would read it all and be thankful. She´s a sweetheart and I´m all in!

#50 Moody's Mood

Moody's Mood

You sent me flying

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,118 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 09:45 PM

I was thinking.. we could also all send her one rose with a personal message attached to it. So by the end of the day she has a whole bunch of roses and messages. Just brainstorming here :D

#51 Mono

Mono

down

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,761 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 09:48 PM

that's a nice idea!!
can roses stray alive being sent through europe? :D

#52 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 11:13 AM

I was thinking.. we could also all send her one rose with a personal message attached to it. So by the end of the day she has a whole bunch of roses and messages. Just brainstorming here :D

Sounds nice. :)

We could let it be delivered by a company Jan, or have someone of us deliver it personally. The roses should be fine then.

I feel like really spoiling her. :lol:

#53 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 10:49 AM

We must give her Haribo sweets.

What about a lot of small presents/flowers?

#54 Guest_blakmamba76_*

Guest_blakmamba76_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 May 2008 - 03:25 PM

I have an idea....I think everyone who wishes to participate, should submit their favorite pic and with some encouraging words (one sentence). I know that Master Lee can make an incredible design somehow and perhaps frame it. It would be something she could look at and find encouragement.

We can also create some gift baskets and add sweets and flowers, icies (pops), bbq sauce, hot sauce, rizzla, Chinese traditional present, etc

Oh and Sapphire blue is the birthstone, if anyone is interested and can incorporate it.

#55 Jayne

Jayne

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,943 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 03:35 PM

I don't know whether you remember when I made a book out of photos from the Liverpool concert if you wanted I could make one of those out your favourite photos/quotes. I am no good at digital design but if you wanted something made out of paper/stamps etc and it is something she could carry around and also be posted if she was not available, just a thought, if you can't remember here is the original link the first 4 photos are on page one the rest are on the second page:

http://www.amywineho...ad.php?tid=1253

#56 kevd7

kevd7

Soaked in soul he swims in my eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 03:37 PM

nice ideas. half way through your post i thought "texas bbq sauce" 'cause she loved it in Austin last year...and you thought of it, of course you did:lol:

i'm thinking along the lines of music from the sixties soul and girl groups she might not have been turned on to yet.

#57 ILLEGALL

ILLEGALL

ergo sum of illuminati

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,703 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 03:40 PM

so were making her a photo/scrap book
some gift packages
and a mix cd - i love mix cds lol

#58 kevd7

kevd7

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 03:40 PM

fabulous Jayne. I do remember this. would you consider making her one? She would just love it, I'm sure!

#59 Guest_blakmamba76_*

Guest_blakmamba76_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 May 2008 - 03:49 PM

That would be brill...a book of photos, I like that!

And still thinking of a poster sized framed collage of her photos and songs: like her photos and songs written across the pics, I wish I knew how to do digital design, so I could work up an example but pretty much like Lee's Linday Lohan sig...but different photos for different song.

I love the mix tape idea too!

#60 kevd7

kevd7

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 03:54 PM

I have Beg, Scream and Shout! The Big Ol' Box of 60's Soul...it's boss!! I would probably just buy it as a gift, rather than try and pull out favorites.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users