hi everyone hugs kisses lovely page 351 # 3510+11 pics

• Please log in to reply
15964 replies to this topic

#3781 Guest_Strawberrie_*

Guest_Strawberrie_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 June 2009 - 10:21 AM

LMAO.
I have to agree with you when it comes to Britney. Love her.

Britney Spears and Amy Winehouse should do a song together!

#3782 crol

crol

i'm not ashamed, but the guilt will kill you

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 12:19 PM

i'm sorry but posting (admittedly links to) photos of amys underwear, taken when a paparazzo was intentionally aiming his camera up her skirt... that's not sexy, that exploitative and it's sick.

if this is the way the forum is going maybe i'll be joining the others in taking a break. sorry if this seems like an over-reaction, but i don't come on the forum to see that shit.

#3783 Mama_Haze

Mama_Haze

Hazy Lady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,402 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 12:24 PM

Yup, sorry Chibi, but ouir stance here has always been to respect Amy's privacy; I can't allow pics to be posted of her in the spirit of upskirt, when they were taken such an expolitative manner.

This not a personal dig at you, rather at the paps.

But yes, please think everyone before posting anything... Be considerate to each other :)

#3784 Winehousedrunk

Winehousedrunk

The sky above, a blaze that only lovers see..

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 03:54 PM

I think that a lot of us are frustrated with a lack of Amy, so to speak, a gap in her presence that has become too big to bridge almost. It leaves a leap as big as our imagination can take. But where to leap to, and how far? It has become quite a stretch, quite a problem, which is obviously frustrating, as we're incredibly fond of her, she's incredibly dear to us, and who can stand the idea of an unbridgeable gap between oneself and a loved one? No one. So of course it hurts. What still connects us with Amy through these troubled times is perhaps faith, and certainly hope, but keeping either isn't always so easy.

Edited by Winehousedrunk, 22 June 2009 - 03:56 PM.

Amy Winehouse died, and she's taken a part of my soul with her. May that part be the love that I felt for her, and may the love that I still feel for her be the undying part of us both.

#3785 tikipeacock

tikipeacock

My destructive side has grown a mile wide

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 775 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 04:39 PM

Yup, sorry Chibi, but ouir stance here has always been to respect Amy's privacy; I can't allow pics to be posted of her in the spirit of upskirt, when they were taken such an expolitative manner.

This not a personal dig at you, rather at the paps.

But yes, please think everyone before posting anything... Be considerate to each other :)

Did not mean to upset anyone with the pic I posted. We discussed it here once before, so I didn't think it was a problem.

http://www.amywineho...ghlight=panties

Sorry if anyone was offended.
Posted Image

"...All the birds sing words and the flowers croon in the tiki, tiki, tiki, tiki tiki room."

#3786 Mama_Haze

Mama_Haze

Hazy Lady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,402 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 04:49 PM

It's not a problem at all... I'm just keen to not see people fall out again!

#3787 Winehousedrunk

Winehousedrunk

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 04:59 PM

Did not mean to upset anyone with the pic I posted. We discussed it here once before, so I didn't think it was a problem.

http://www.amywineho...ghlight=panties

Sorry if anyone was offended.

I wasn't. It's not a big deal. I'll add, to me. But that's obvious. Can't speak for everybody.

Edited by Winehousedrunk, 22 June 2009 - 05:03 PM.

Amy Winehouse died, and she's taken a part of my soul with her. May that part be the love that I felt for her, and may the love that I still feel for her be the undying part of us both.

#3788 suestev07

suestev07

injured butterfly is so talented, it hurts

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,557 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 07:00 PM

I know the pics may have been posted,or referred to when they were current, and that's fair game.

But, to revisit them after all this time... and to refer to them they way they were referred to, was a bit grating to me...it did feel out of place here for me. It felt like we were no better than the paps.

That's only my personal view, which I never suppose is eveyone's view. \

I don't mean to offend anyone with a different pov.
\"it was as if all the emotions in the universe suddenly were coming out of her mouth.\" --Entertainment Weekly music critic Chris Willman.

"It's open-heart surgery set to music" - Sunday Herald article by Peter Ross Jan 7/07

"Be kinder than necessary...because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle." - Anon.

#3789 catouplik

catouplik

Help yourself

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 10:39 PM

Here are some sexy upskirts i found..
I post links, not the pictures this time. I think i not need to explain.

http://celebslam.cel...use-upskirt.php - it's a little bit of the panties you see.. But you see it.
Ignore what people write.

http://www.bitchplea...-amy-winehouse/ - she just show black panties.. You see them!!

More more more!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway.
http://i39.tinypic.com/23hn3v5.jpg - that's what i call an sexy ass!! I mean, look at the shape it has in that pants. To see her pull up her pants are just too hot.. TOO HOT.

Chibi., I think the pictures were one thing, but your comments were a little too much. It's not like this forum is here for stimulation, if you know what I mean...

#3790 crol

crol

i'm not ashamed, but the guilt will kill you

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 10:41 PM

I know the pics may have been posted,or referred to when they were current, and that's fair game.

But, to revisit them after all this time...

exactly what i was thinking. thanks sue

#3791 ashlee

ashlee

you're so thick and my patience's thin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 12:20 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
five story fire as you came

#3792 Winehousedrunk

Winehousedrunk

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 01:45 AM

^Wonderful pictures, Sofia! Be they from Saving Amy... but does it really matter? Not to me, when pictures of Amy are this wonderful.

Until today, I had never seen this \/ very enchanting picture of Amy!
Posted Image

#3793 Alan48

Alan48

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 02:11 AM

At Jazz After Dark:
Posted Image
http://www.flickr.co...nya/2279614717/

#3794 Alan48

Alan48

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 02:16 AM

Posted Image
http://www.flickr.co...aphy/497096487/
  • ivycherrywine likes this

#3795 winehouseb2b

winehouseb2b

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 08:07 PM

Until today, I had never seen this \/ very enchanting picture of Amy!
Posted Image

I could stare at that pic all day long.
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: hi everyone, hugs, kisses, lovely, page 351 # 3510+11, pics

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)