15964 replies to this topic

#11086 Katausa

Katausa

♥ Kat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 04:42 PM

He's not the sort of man I'd call manly, which doesn't mean all gay men are like that, of course. I just have a hunch about him. Don't know about Tyler though, I thought the same but he dated Amy so he might be bi.

Oh yes, he might be. Maybe Zalon is bi too?

" If I died tomorrow, I would be a happy girl. " - Amy

#11087 Winehouse8327

Winehouse8327

One I wish I never played...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 04:53 PM

Possible :P

I fall in love everyday !
Not with people, but with situations...

Posted Image

#11088 Iulian

Iulian

against, not cause I believe it. just fun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,856 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 05:06 PM

Jesus fucking christ, do you people realize what you're writing here? And before the "it's a forum, we are entitled to have opinions" go and read again what you wrote and if you actually don't find out what is wrong, then take some time off the internet, please.

I cannot believe how this forum that once was the best forum I ever saw, transformed into this. Who the fuck should care who is hetero, bi or gay? And many other things that people talk around here..

#11089 Elsie

Elsie

eek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 05:14 PM

Jesus fucking christ, do you people realize what you're writing here? And before the "it's a forum, we are entitled to have opinions" go and read again what you wrote and if you actually don't find out what is wrong, then take some time off the internet, please.

I cannot believe how this forum that once was the best forum I ever saw, transformed into this. Who the fuck should care who is hetero, bi or gay? And many other things that people talk around here..

What's wrong? Is the word 'gay' offensive? I don't see the big deal, so we went off topic a bit, why is that assumption so much more horrifying than people assuming she dated him? Jeez. All this "this place was so much better before" is getting really old too... Yeah, there's lots of silly discussions, pretty sure there were silly discussions before too.

He still stands in spite of what his Mars bar says.

#11090 Gus×Wino

Gus×Wino

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 24 May 2012 - 05:27 PM

Posted Image

#11091 Winehouse8327

Winehouse8327

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 05:30 PM

What's wrong? Is the word 'gay' offensive? I don't see the big deal, so we went off topic a bit, why is that assumption so much more horrifying than people assuming she dated him? Jeez. All this "this place was so much better before" is getting really old too... Yeah, there's lots of silly discussions, pretty sure there were silly discussions before too.

Thank you [MENTION=2064]Elsie[/MENTION]. I'm sick of all this. Seriously, poor Mama. She will still have to come to babysit. Why come to say something so defensive? That's really bothers you at the point you need to tell this instead of not read what does not interest you? I'm really tired of reading how the forum was better before. Are the former members (in general) have a plan in mind or what? Read all of this, nobody will want to register ... it's what you want? Seriously, I think speak for many in saying that in recent days, many no longer feel in their place and appear to be driven by the output. I would be very sad to leave the forum, simply because the new ones are not accepted from old members. I tried to be polite and ask for it with class, by respect for the administrators because they do a great job but enough is enough!

Posted Image

#11092 Iulian

Iulian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,856 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 05:36 PM

Because it was, it's a fact. It's not being offtopic or offensive. these discutions are not silly, they are fuckin childish and you're caring about things no one should care. that one is gay, that one has one testicle, that one drinks bottled water etc. so fucking what? I cannot believe you people sometimes. No one says don't register, there are many newbies I like and respect, I was once a newbie too and I had my share of idiotic posts but this becomes really absurd now.

#11093 Elsie

Elsie

eek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 05:39 PM

Oh ok, it's a fact.

#11094 Iulian

Iulian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,856 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 05:40 PM

yeah it fuckin is.

#11095 Winehouse8327

Winehouse8327

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 05:53 PM

As if what you're doing right now was not childish. :noway: Why do you stay if you do not like it anymore? It's a shame in any case that some members have nothing better to do. I tried to get along with everybody, to create discussions on the forum by bringing something new, to talk about light subjects like those on this topic, all in order to have a relaxed forum but some people complain incessantly. Wathever, I will lead by example and ignore your comments. Mama, sorry for that.

Posted Image

#11096 Elsie

Elsie

eek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 05:53 PM

yeah it fuckin is.

Funny that, because people discussed Amy's bisexuality and lesbian adventures at St. Lucia here before, Blake's transsexual girlfriend, fake tits, fake lips, and all the other irrelevant bullshit and yet it's a reason to vent such anger now when new members do it. There's much more to it than it just you having a problem with a childish discussion imo, but if you think that's an appropriate reaction, fine...

#11097 Iulian

Iulian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,856 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 06:03 PM

Posts were always deleted. But You just don't get it don't you? Fine, I'm tired of this, have fun destroying this place and turning it into a suicidal-teenage-drama one. And stop the asskissing to the mods, really now.

ps. btw, its not a fight between old and new since there are new members thinking like this, so its not just me. it's everyone who decided not to post anymore and left slowly.

#11098 Elsie

Elsie

eek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 06:11 PM

Right, because the right way to enrich the forum with some non-childish discussions was to leave and roll their eyes at everything posted here from then on. I would be glad to see members returning here and being active in discussions instead of just coming on once in a while and moaning about everything being destroyed. That's the only thing the dramas come from. And so far I have only noticed old members complaining. I've actually missed the input of certain members a lot because there seems to be the same 5-10 people posting in each thread now. But no one is stopping them from coming here and discussing. Really sorry it has come to this and that these kind of outbursts are necessary.

#11099 JamaicaAndSpain

JamaicaAndSpain

There's this ache in my chest

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 07:25 PM

turning it into a suicidal-teenage-drama one

What do you mean by that?
>:-( "These tears won't dry without you, Amy." >:-(

#11100 Katausa

Katausa

♥ Kat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 07:30 PM

Well - If this behavior between us all continues - I WILL leave. And that's one active member less. I guess that'll do wonders to the topics huh, when the new members decide it's not fun here too. I said it in a NON offensive matter - we were just being silly and discussing what we thought. I am not being homophobic or whatsoever. I have read worse comments than the ones posted above, right here - on this forum. Some very discriminating towards Amy and her ex hubby.

Anyway, that's enough for now - I'll just ignore what has been said here, as I have went through this before and nobody learnt anything from it. Why bother going on about this over and over again? It's not going to help is it.

Edited by Katausa, 24 May 2012 - 09:03 PM.

" If I died tomorrow, I would be a happy girl. " - Amy

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: hi everyone, hugs, kisses, lovely, page 351 # 3510+11, pics

7 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users

bunnysvintagemovies