15975 replies to this topic

#11476 tselekoglu

tselekoglu

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 727 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 04:10 PM

Amy's own cover for the demo of B2B, dedicated to Mark Ronson.
Posted Image
Posted Image
16 letters, 3 words, 5 syllables, 1 woman, a big talent;

Amy Jade Winehouse :missyou:

My Amy Fan Page >> http://www.facebook.com/BritLioness

My Tumblr >> http://winehouseanddelrey.tumblr.com/

#11477 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 04:16 PM

She was always about the hearts, huh? Is this in the book?

#11478 Johanna

Johanna

What Kind Of Fuckery Is This?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 04:45 PM

She was always about the hearts, huh? Is this in the book?

Yes it is ! :-)

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

No idea. This is the unfortunate site I found it on: http://www.dramarama...nehouse/page/2/ (read description under pic)

more... (can someone tell me why I can't paste?!)

why did she have to be so cute?!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]5161[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]5162[/ATTACH]

I want her eyes...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]5163[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]5164[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]5165[/ATTACH]

I HAVE her eayes ! As far as i can see : Same colour , same brown corona surrounding the diafragm . Showed it months ago to different people with the full size of the eayes from Amy on screen of my computermonitor ! The only one who can tell my eayes are the same as those of Amy is her Father Mitch . (Or someone else who have seen Amy in the eayes) Have said it earlyer : I have MUTCH the same as Amy , it's strange but i am VERY GLAD with it ! :-)

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

@Mr Hathaway that one might be photoshopped a bit. Here's the one I have (I don't know why it has a white boarder once you save it)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]5180[/ATTACH]

I love how she had a tattoo they had to cover up all the time haha

I have the same tattoo and cover it up from time to time myself only for fun . :-)

#11479 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 05:58 PM

I HAVE her eayes ! As far as i can see : Same colour , same brown corona surrounding the diafragm . Showed it months ago to different people with the full size of the eayes from Amy on screen of my computermonitor ! The only one who can tell my eayes are the same as those of Amy is her Father Mitch . (Or someone else who have seen Amy in the eayes) Have said it earlyer : I have MUTCH the same as Amy , it's strange but i am VERY GLAD with it ! :-)

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

I have the same tattoo and cover it up from time to time myself only for fun . :-)

I believe you... Amy's eye color wasn't all that unique, it's just one of my favorites because it most resembles nature to me but if you've got the same soul in them as her, I would be surprised!
And she pulled that eye make up off beautifully... I'm used to seeing it on her so I think other people don't look as good with it!

Did you get the tattoo because of Amy or you had it before?

#11480 Johanna

Johanna

What Kind Of Fuckery Is This?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 11:56 AM

I believe you... Amy's eye color wasn't all that unique, it's just one of my favorites because it most resembles nature to me but if you've got the same soul in them as her, I would be surprised!
And she pulled that eye make up off beautifully... I'm used to seeing it on her so I think other people don't look as good with it!

Did you get the tattoo because of Amy or you had it before?

I am not surprized if i have indeed the same soul in my eayes Allisost . "The eayes are the mirror of the soul" I think also i have the same soul inside myself as Amy has . Not completely ofcourse , i did different things with it as that she did . Not surprisingly , i was born in other time on other place , have different parents , learnt different things . But is is the soul that make the comparision how you act and react when things happen . It wil not surprise me when people who where in close contact with Amy see the equality between Amy and me in a lot of things in acting and reacting . While reading the book of Mitch A.M.D. it HIT me too see how much things in the life of Amy where the same as me OR completely the OPPOSIDE of it . For the soul : For me it is a fact i belong to the same SOULGROUP as Amy as i read the explanation on a Re-incarnation webside . Maybe as close as the Twin-Flame . .....For the tattoo : Yes , i get the tattoo becouse of Amy , i have the little hearts on my right shoulder also ! And i take MORE of Amy's tattoos , exactly as possible , same place , same size . I like it to let my arms a bit look as those of Amy . Ofcourse i have not the attention to become a complete Amy-lookalike . ....Will look to open another tread OR place it on another one : Something about the Tarot-reading of Cynthia , Amy was also interested . Whas Cynthia a Witch ? I alway knowed the White and Black witch , i'm not one of them . So i looked for a joke to GREY Witches . They EXIST to my surprise ! OH BOY ! (Girl) I think i am one of them . Was Cynthia another one , and AMY ? The manner how things where going to here , the things who she wanted and become ?

#11481 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 05:20 PM

anyone have the other pic of her smiling from this photoshoot? I lost it and can't find it anywhere!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5185[/ATTACH]

Actually it isn't this photoshoot... it's the terry richardson one I think. whatever.

#11482 Elsie

Elsie

eek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 06:18 PM

anyone have the other pic of her smiling from this photoshoot? I lost it and can't find it anywhere!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5185[/ATTACH]

Actually it isn't this photoshoot... it's the terry richardson one I think. whatever.

That pic was also taken by Terry Richardson! Do you mean this one?

Posted Image

He still stands in spite of what his Mars bar says.

#11483 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 06:36 PM

[MENTION=2064]Elsie[/MENTION] yes thanks sweetheart!
So the one I posted.. is that the same photoshoot? And what does she have in her hair?! Lol

#11484 Gus×Wino

Gus×Wino

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 14 July 2012 - 07:03 PM

I want your help!

Does anyone have the following photo in larger size???

Posted Image

#11485 Elsie

Elsie

eek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 07:16 PM

@Elsie yes thanks sweetheart!
So the one I posted.. is that the same photoshoot? And what does she have in her hair?! Lol

Yes, they are all from Terry's photoshoot. I'm not sure if those things in her hair are supposed to be rag rollers or bows? Either way, I love that shoot, she looks stunning.

[MENTION=2153]GusFromGreece[/MENTION]:
Posted Image

He still stands in spite of what his Mars bar says.

#11486 Gus×Wino

Gus×Wino

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 14 July 2012 - 07:27 PM

Thank you [MENTION=2064]Elsie[/MENTION]!!!

#11487 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 07:29 PM

That full version is SLIGHTLY different (is one a video shot?)... but she looks so pretty. I like the cropped one.

#11488 Amy Jenna Harper

Amy Jenna Harper

Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 08:22 PM

OMG this picture, <3 <3 <3 <3

Posted Image

One name,one word : Amy <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#11489 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 03:28 AM

you were so beautiful
[ATTACH=CONFIG]5187[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5188[/ATTACH]

a crop
[ATTACH=CONFIG]5191[/ATTACH]

Attached File  Amy+Winehouse+BREAKING+NEWS+FILE+Amy+Winehouse+t_Bv1E3eJVXl.jpg   41.53KB   24 downloads

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5190[/ATTACH]

#11490 ancre

ancre

Just friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 03:19 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

Posted Image

Edited by ancre, 16 July 2012 - 01:01 PM.

"I trust my instincts, and that’s what has got me where I am, y’know?" (Amy)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: hi everyone, hugs, kisses, lovely, page 351 # 3510+11, pics

7 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1), Google (2)