111 replies to this topic

#16 pearljo

pearljo

♪♫♫ vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 12:53 AM

One thing I never wanted to see from Amy was a sex tape but it will be all over the net soon.

If I were Mitch, I would sign her money over to her, tell her I was disgusted by her actions, and that if she wanted to see her parents again she would have to be straight.

I'd let the tough love roll.

I'm sorry for my rants but this really hurts me. Amy feels like a daughter to me. I've been so proud of her and dearly love her but I can only support her so much. It will be a long time before I play any Amy in this house.

#17 crol

crol

i'm not ashamed, but the guilt will kill you

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 01:59 AM

shes fucked. do not leave your house amy

#18 kevd7

kevd7

Soaked in soul he swims in my eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 03:28 AM

the druggie world is certainly a sleazy one looking from the outside in. this came from some former "friend" who was interested in having us know the extent of Blake's power over Amy? Yeah, right. I hope instant karma visits this person very soon.
It was last May, she was in the throes of addiction and it shows just how sick she was. as depraved as it looks, it does depict the drug world in all it's sub human aspects. they are sick with the stuff and it's very sad to see this descent so graphically.
i guess i'm trying to say i'm not surprised or shocked by any of it. i've known people who live in that world and it is very very sad. what does fill me with fury is that this former "friend" turned it over to the media. how vindictive can you be. i pity his/her soul.

#19 veronika

veronika

What's inside her never dies

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,086 posts
  • LocationMéxico

Posted 08 June 2008 - 03:53 AM

holy shit.. i dont know what to say about this,,
but we have to admit we knew she was doing drugs, and of course amy and blake had a sex life, right?
*well i wont say a thing about racism, i wasnt expecting that one (she really f*cked it up on that one), plus she was on drugs, so..*
so im not very surprised about this.. but yes as kev said its really sad to see all this so graphically,
and those things/vids are so private, that this 'friend' shouldnt be sending the pics and vids to the media,
just to make money out of it..(i dont think there's other reason, everything else is just excuses) thats just sick!

and i do remember tam saying a sex tape would be next..,
oh boy well i dont have words to describe how i feel !! *again, just that im not really THAT surprised...
for me, its like when you know somethings going on about some situation or with someone (present or past) but you just dont want to see it..
because you cant really cope with it, and/or you rather pretend to hide it.

i dont want nor feel the need to defend her actions, as you said, she knows whats bad and good..

oh, and fuck blake.

#20 lyricgenius

lyricgenius

To my heart, she carries the key

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 05:51 AM

The racist chant is disappointing, but does Amy Winehouse actually behave in a racist way? I don't think so. Just the opposite. That's the real touchstone for me. I've watched her a lot and I believe that she is a fundamentally decent person. I imagine she's ashamed of the things she said on the video and will apologize for it, and mean it.

The more disappointing thing for me is the quality of the people she associates with, and seeing the squalor of it all in graphic detail. I just don't understand how such a gifted and wonderful girl from a good family, who's already accomplished so much, could sink that low in her personal life. On the one hand, there's this extraordinary, beautiful music, and charming one-of-a-kind personality--almost a perfect woman in some ways--and on the other, there's a horrible self-destructive lifestyle, a thug for a husband, and assorted low-life "friends". That's what really hurts.

#21 Alfredo_t

Alfredo_t

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 286 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 09:05 AM

Jesus! What an embarrassment!!! I don't know who can save you now, Amy! :(

Although I am not in any way trying to say that Amy's conduct is OK, I will admit that when I was in my early 20s, I made some off-color and stupid remarks while under the influence of alcohol and other intoxicants. For that reason, I'm reluctant to want to burn Amy at the stake or to not listen to her music again. However, I feel no pity for any damage that this might cause to her career.

The off-color remarks that I made were wrong, but life is not fair, and Amy is going to be held to a different standard. I was and still am a private person; Amy is not. Video on the Internet was not yet a reality when I was in my early 20s; now it is commonplace. As others have said, Amy has to be an adult and accept the consequences of her actions.

#22 Mags

Mags

Love is a fate resigned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,251 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 09:05 AM

She was raised to know right from wrong, good from bad. I look at her childhood pictures and always think, she had a better shot than I ever did.
Some people just become good for nothing except for their talent.
It's nor Blake, it's not the dealers, it's not Camden, it's Amy(I just blew my career)Winehouse.

I agree. She is responsible adult&& she needs to start acting that way.

I didn't want to see the pics&& video&& i shouldn't have:(

Yeah and Blake is a sick fuck.

#23 masie

masie

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 11:21 AM

What a timing i say. This saturday she is suppose to perform at the Mandela concert? After this video it's not gonna happen. Even i thought she isn't a racist in her heart this "song" is just a stupid bad joke like all racist joke are. We all are doing this in kind of jokes on our lives but we are not celebrities so nobody cares.
Are we acting little bit a double standard here?
But in all this hole video and the pictures are dreadful to see and look at, especially where she is sleeping probably pass out after drugs and alcohol.
It's interesting to see what her record company are gonna do? I don't know if their are man enough to quit her no more records, gigs etc... to let her live a life what she really seem to want.
I'm not really in shock about this video or these pictures we all know what kind of life she live. Next we are gonna see the sex-tapes. Is just which tabloid rag has offered most of the money to exclusive story about them. My bet goes to The Sun

#24 Moody's Mood

Moody's Mood

You sent me flying

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,118 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 11:26 AM

I feel like throwing away all my winehouse shit atm, and I haven't even watched the video. I'm pissed off.

If she's still doing the Mandela concert she better man the fuck up there and apologize.
What is your greatest fear?
Amy: "Dying old or never meeting Tony Bennett; if I never get to meet him, I might as well be dead."

#25 PabloD

PabloD

We bathe under blue light

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 12:01 PM

I haven't watched the video. I feel if I watch it it'll break my heart. It's quite obvious she's too fucked up. It'll take a miracle to save her now.

I hope people doesn't get offended by the stupid racist joke. I play the racist with my black friends all the time but I'd never do it with a stranger or on camera... She's just fucking stupid sometimes. I honestly think she's not actually racist yet she just shouldn't have sing that fucking stupid song. Can I smack her?

#26 masie

masie

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 12:17 PM

You are right Pablo. She is just so incredible stupid sometimes more talent than brain.

#27 Jayne

Jayne

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,943 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 12:34 PM

Troubled singer Amy Winehouse has apologised after being caught on camera singing racist chants, taking drugs.

The home video footage was filmed by husband Blake Fielder-Civic, who is currently in prison facing trial for GBH and conspiracy to pervert the course of justice.

Amy's latest shocking video comes just days after Sir Ian Blair called for celebrities caught taking drugs on camera to be put on trial.

The video, which was reportedly handed to the News of a World by a friend, shows Amy, 24, and another woman singing racist football chants to the tune of children's song 'Heads, Shoulders, Knees and Toes'.

However they have replaced the words with 'Blacks, pakis, gooks and nips' followed by: 'And deaf and dumb and blind and gay'.

A coffee table can be seen in the background displaying six cigarette lighters and a substance which looks like heroin on a foil.

In another section Blake,26, asks Amy to perform a sex act on him in the public stairwell of a hotel. This is followed by a confused sequence showing shots of the steps and carpet.

Further footage shows Amy asleep while a friend Eddie discusses which drugs they have taken. He tells Blake 'A little bit of E, a little bit of C and a few beers, watched telly, smoked crack.'

Several photos of Amy have also been released including pictures of her surrounded with a pipe made from a bottle, and silver foil which appear to be drug taking paraphernalia.

In one photo, a woman stands in front of a coffee table covered with evidence of drug taking including a ripped Rizla packet, empty cocaine wraps, a plastic cash card and a rolled up bank note.

In another, Babyshambles guitarist Mik Whitnall is pictured smoking from what appears to be a glass crack pipe.

The friend who released the video and photos claimed she did it to show the hold Blake has on Amy.

'Blake's clearly the instigator behind the idea of them having risky public sex. It looks like the camera was a new toy he wanted to try out,' the source told the News of the World.

She added: 'Some might say Blake's been the unwitting architect of Amy's downfall. But to risk all Amy's achievements and all her future by committing this sort of material to camera is beyond the pale.'

The damning video was revealed just as Amy's father, Mitch Winehouse insisted she was beating her drug addictions.

He admitted he had seen his daughter look like she was dying but said he was confident of her recovery from drug addiction.

'If people could see the real Amy - the full picture, not just the worst photos - they would realise she is not in a constant pit of misery or permanently drug-addled.

'She's upbeat -even jolly- and she's been writing some fantastic new songs. She's really looking forward to performing again,' he told The People newspaper.

The 57-year-old taxi driver added: 'She is getting better, working hard, standing by her husband and desperate to have a family.

'I honestly think in two years she will be fit, healthy and having babies - and motherhood will be her drug.'

It is not the first time Amy has been caught in a controversial video. In January this year a video emerged showing her appearing to smoke crack cocaine.

A copy of the film was handed over at the request of the Metropolitan Police, but the star avoided prosecution because police could not prove what substance she was taking.

Amy appeared on the steps of her London home this morning and said sorry to photographers for her racist chants.

http://www.dailymail...ist-chants.html

#28 masie

masie

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 12:42 PM

The Sun: What A Vid-ioti! Clever:rolleyes02:
http://www.thesun.co...icle1262202.ece

#29 Tara

Tara

This Bird Has Flown...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 01:44 PM

It's awful but entirely typical of how a drug addict will behave, not an excuse of course. Just this morning I saw junkies off their faces in the park, shouting the odds. They don't notice or care about anyone else when they're high. I don't believe Amy is racist but people on drugs will behave like idiots. Again, I'm not excusing it and it may well put paid to her singing at the Mandela gig - I wouldn't have much sympathy either. But it was a year ago, I can only hope that there has been some improvement in Amy's lifestyle though it doesn't always look that way.

#30 loner_1

loner_1

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 01:52 PM

I am black and I feel like Amy crossed the line. I just got done ordering a whole bunch of Amy Winehouse music for the second time around and I am going to cancel my order. I don't think I maybe a fan anymore. I am so sick and tired of blaming the drugs for her acts. She is a grown ass women and even if I was high out my ass I wouldn't say anything like that. The only way I would change my mind is if she said she was sorry on tape for the public or some kind of valid proof that she fucked up. I am shocked and very sad and I never thought Amy would do such a thing like this...WHAT THE FUCK AMY? Alot of people that are buying her album and putting her in a nice home to have nice things and to be able to put money in Blakes jail account paying for lawyers are her fans. I am not supporting this shit.

I can't believe how upset I am...I can't support her drug habit and if I excuse this I will going against everything I believe in...Get your shit together Amy...For real if it's not too late.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users