#106 Rockesquirrel

Rockesquirrel

I'm cuddly, bitch! Deal with it!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 02:34 PM

I don't know if this is posted: http://www.mirror.co...89520-20636745/

He needs to PURSUE this, the 800 lb. gorilla must. be. stopped.
In this life, we each create our own heaven and hell. (Conversation overhead on the bus)

- 8-/

#107 manic_blue

manic_blue

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 03:46 AM

She know better than to mess with a chick. They start with the nasty hair pullin' and in Amy's case, well Flakey-Blakey might have time to do serve ALL his time before the other chick can untangle herself from that hornet's nest.. I mean, beehive..LOL!!!
He's the big affair I cannot forget..only man I think of with regret...Someone To Watch Over Me

#108 lnz

lnz

I'll buy the Rizla

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 05:12 AM

It must kind of suck for men...I mean if a man was running around hitting women the way Amy has been knocking people around...there'd be an uproar! Its definitely a double standard. Not that I really give a sh**...but it still is a double standard.
"Well-behaved women seldom make history" - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

#109 Miss Mermaid

Miss Mermaid

miss ya kid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 736 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 12:57 PM

i think that her temper is exaggerated a lot.

everytime i have have seen her she has always be polite and okay with me.

i saw her tuesday night - and she was a little vexed about the paps - they can get rough - but i spoke to her and she was polite to me.

i think if someone gropes her - thats is when she lashes out - i am not saying it is okay to do that - but if someone groped me - maybe i would want to punch them too.

#110 Rockesquirrel

Rockesquirrel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 01:28 PM

It must kind of suck for men...I mean if a man was running around hitting women the way Amy has been knocking people around...there'd be an uproar! Its definitely a double standard. Not that I really give a sh**...but it still is a double standard.

You hit the nail on the head. How can we as females demand respect when we don't always give it? Respect is earned as well as given. Just because one makes beaucoup bucks, or is suffering from whatever the ailment, doesn't give them creedence to pimpslap folks or to do whatever. I mean, Britney Spears got ticketed just for a fender bender, last year, right?
In this life, we each create our own heaven and hell. (Conversation overhead on the bus)

- 8-/

#111 DontClipMyWings

DontClipMyWings

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 773 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 04:25 PM

i think that her temper is exaggerated a lot.

everytime i have have seen her she has always be polite and okay with me.

i saw her tuesday night - and she was a little vexed about the paps - they can get rough - but i spoke to her and she was polite to me.

i think if someone gropes her - thats is when she lashes out - i am not saying it is okay to do that - but if someone groped me - maybe i would want to punch them too.

do you know amy then? or just live near?

and i agree with you, if i was groped id lash out lol, i bet this happens every day, women get groped, women lash out.
just because shes famous it gets blown up out of porportion
shes a small woman, and she can stand up for herself
id understand the uproar if she was 6ft and could actually cause lots of damage.
and as for women, they would seem less intimidating towards her
shes not the biggest fan of men anyway is she

#112 Miss Mermaid

Miss Mermaid

miss ya kid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 736 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 12:52 PM

do you know amy then? or just live near?

and i agree with you, if i was groped id lash out lol, i bet this happens every day, women get groped, women lash out.
just because shes famous it gets blown up out of porportion
shes a small woman, and she can stand up for herself
id understand the uproar if she was 6ft and could actually cause lots of damage.
and as for women, they would seem less intimidating towards her
shes not the biggest fan of men anyway is she

i am a fan who works near to where amy lives.

#113 erickonasis

erickonasis

Back 2 Black >

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 389 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 04:55 PM

She could have been a legend.

She's already this in my book..
Posted Image

#114 DontClipMyWings

DontClipMyWings

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 773 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 05:18 PM

She's already this in my book..

mine too :)

#115 KaKe

KaKe

You know that I'm no good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 12:09 AM

I believe that Amy has a mindframe much like mine, yet more intelligent. I think that she's as emotional and lonely as I am inside. Even when I find love, I always worry, I still cry over being alone, when I'm surrounded by PEOPLE THAT LOVE ME. But I can't see them. I'm always depressed, without meaning. I am depressed for no reason. Some days, I feel GREAT, And most days, I want to lie down and die. I am always tired. And in her music, her lyrics, you can hear someone emotionally troubled. Someone in love so deeply that she cannot describe it, and someone who wouldn't leave Blake's side no matter what happened. I used to be like that with my ex boyfriend. He was a bad influence, and changed my life, and no matter how much he cheated on me, I kind of needed him, or depended on him, and felt empty without him. He wasn't good for me, and I knew it, but I just really didn't care. I think that's how
Amy is with Blake, and I can relate. It's just a connection she just doesn't want to let go of. He means everything to her. All of her music is dedicated to him. How are you going to sit here and say she just wants him? Shes obviously deeply struck by him, and can't get over it. It took me years to get over my Ex, and IM ONLY 16. She's got paps following her EVERYWHERE. I'd be depressed too, if people were always talking negatively about me. I'd give up, just like she does, honestly. It's not her fault that she's not strong. She has nothing good to live for she feels, I'm sure.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]http://s277.photobucket.com/albums/kk80/KaitlynFitch/?action=view¤t=maded.gif

#116 Mike from NY

Mike from NY

My alcoholic logic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 644 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 02:03 PM

I'm sort of back to liking her again. I made this thread when she assaulted that fan and did that Free Blakey thing at the Mandela concert and it just turned me off. It was not one of her best moments. This weekend though she put in two good performances in a row and there are plenty of other artists I love who have had drug problems probably worse than her but the media didn't cover it 24/7. I know what she is capable of but I wish she would show the people who didn't know her before the media circuis what she is capable of.
Mike from NY, proud to be a member of Amy Winehouse Forums since Sep 2007.

#117 Rockesquirrel

Rockesquirrel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 02:04 PM

Don't walk into the light, Mike!! Don't walk into the light! Stick to your guns, man!

- 8-/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users