manic_blue

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 05:17 AM

:lol: i can spend 4 days in my house without put a foot outside :lol:

edit : My life is great!*_* :lol:

Do you have that "friend " in there with you Emi? LOL!!!!!
He's the big affair I cannot forget..only man I think of with regret...Someone To Watch Over Me

#17 Rockesquirrel

Rockesquirrel

I'm cuddly, bitch! Deal with it!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 12:15 PM

IT’S AMY THE AGONY AUNT

ABOVE: Amy Winehouse

7th August 2008

IF there’s a problem Amy Winehouse hasn’t had, it isn’t worth having.

And that’s why she’s perfectly qualified as London’s agony aunt on her cuddly papa Mitch’s one-off radio show.

The human Etch-A-Sketch, 24, wearies of the Great Unwashed turning into a multi-headed Jeremy Kyle, 43, to
discuss her generous helpings of bother.

And now she wants to use her experiences to help others.

So she’s asked her dad if she can dole out advice to listeners of the BBC’s Radio London on Monday, September 1 when he co-hosts the show with regular DJ Gary Crowley, 46, while Danny Baker, 51, is on holiday.

Our floppy-mouthed Camdenite explained: “Amy has always been nifty with the advice.

“Although she often gets herself into pickles, she is very honest, very caring and very perceptive when it comes
to dealing with other people’s problems.

“Like the rest of us, she’s sick of all her problems being on everyone else’s lips and really wants to focus on other
people for a change.

“It will work well, as long as listeners refrain from the obvious temptation of asking her questions about herself.
“And she can help her dad pick some tracks while she’s there.”

Although her hand will be slapped if it ventures in the vicinity of any Babysham-bles CDs, because Mitch frowns upon Pete Doherty, 29, with every eyebrow in his possession.

All music by him and his former band The Liber-tines has been banned from the show.

Station assistant editor Justin King is excited about the cuddly cabbie leading the show for the day.

He gushed: “Mitch has been a regular contributor to BBC London, calling into our phone-in shows.

“He always has something worthwhile to say and he has a good sense of humour.

“He’s a London dad and I think our listeners can relate to him in that way.

“Mitch and Amy are able to work really well together.

“There isn’t a question this agony aunt can’t answer.”
In this life, we each create our own heaven and hell. (Conversation overhead on the bus)

- 8-/

#18 manic_blue

manic_blue

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 12:55 PM

I am recovering from surgery, I'm going nuts, right now, LOL. :(

Do they have you on any good drugs so you can at least write some great tunes???? LOL!!!! Sorry that's for the other thread, huh? LOL!!!! Get well soon!!!!! Thanks for some FRESH news! Who ever thought Amy would bore us? I LOVE it!!!!!!
He's the big affair I cannot forget..only man I think of with regret...Someone To Watch Over Me

#19 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 01:23 PM

I don't believe this story. Sounds like a load of crap to me. I just can't picture Amy doing that.

Edited by Lainey, 07 August 2008 - 01:40 PM.

"I've got hair like them"

#20 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 01:28 PM

I agree, no news is good news.
And I know she has a lot of good people visiting her every day so I'm not worrying too much.

& get well soon Rocketsquirrel.
And I go back to... I go back to us.

Bruised, battered and desparate for a fag she may be, but Amy is our 21st Century Piaf: flawed yet fabulous, tormented yet towering. Think of her this way and hope that the still remarkably young woman under the eyeliner thinks that way too. - Jude Rogers, The Word

#21 manic_blue

manic_blue

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 01:51 PM

I agree, no news is good news.
And I know she has a lot of good people visiting her every day so I'm not worrying too much.

& get well soon Rocketsquirrel.

Okay.. once again, I'm not familiar with The Daily Star... another tabloid "rag", Sarah? Oh, I give up. I am sooo gullible.

Sarah. did you see Remi Nicole by any chance while you were thee outside of Amy's (like coming or going)? I know she was there the night of Amy's medical scare. She seems like a good friend and I always want to believe she has Amy's best intentions at heart.

#22 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 02:43 PM

Yup, Daily Star is another one. (funny that you always ask me this lol)

No Remi wasn't there. I like her, she sounds like a lovely girl.

Bruised, battered and desparate for a fag she may be, but Amy is our 21st Century Piaf: flawed yet fabulous, tormented yet towering. Think of her this way and hope that the still remarkably young woman under the eyeliner thinks that way too. - Jude Rogers, The Word

#23 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 03:03 PM

Okay.. once again, I'm not familiar with The Daily Star... another tabloid "rag", Sarah? Oh, I give up. I am sooo gullible.

You're not gullible, manic. It's just that I myself don't believe tabloid stories, because soooo many times their stories have turned out to be false.

You never know - maybe she will co-host the show with Mitch. Who knows? I'm just really, really sceptical of stuff like this. But that's just me.

#24 manic_blue

manic_blue

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 03:20 PM

You're not gullible, manic. It's just that I myself don't believe tabloid stories, because soooo many times their stories have turned out to be false.

You never know - maybe she will co-host the show with Mitch. Who knows? I'm just really, really sceptical of stuff like this. But that's just me.

All I can say is,( and I have to laugh at myself as I write this), but I tend to believe SOME of what The National Enquirer has to say, for the sheer fact that during the OJ Simpson trial, he stated "I would never own a pair of those ugly ass shoes." He was referring to a pair of Bruno Magli's ,proportedly worn by the "killer". Days later, there on the front page of said tabloid, was O.J. from his days at Monday night football, conducting an interview in his "ugly ass Bruno Magli's". I still get a chuckle from that. The paper got ALOT of respect after that...LOL!!!
Sorry, Sarah, I'm not trying to make you the tabloid queen...it's just I'm not familiar with British papers. LOL!!! I DO keep doing that, don't I??? My bad.

#25 pearljo

pearljo

♪♫♫ vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 03:23 PM

Off topic, but I can't believe nobody has killed OJ yet. I remember the day the verdict was read, I almost fell out of my chair.

#26 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 03:26 PM

All I can say is,( and I have to laugh at myself as I write this), but I tend to believe SOME of what The National Enquirer has to say,

You know what? I actually think the National Enquirer often has more credibility than the British tabloids, as ridiculous as that may sound! I agree - often their stories have proven to be based in truth. I have no problem with the NE - it doesn't pretend to be anything other than a gossip publication. The problem I have with the British tabloids is that they market and sell themselves as newspapers, which is a joke.

#27 manic_blue

manic_blue

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 03:29 PM

Off topic, but I can't believe nobody has killed OJ yet. I remember the day the verdict was read, I almost fell out of my chair.

I was so depressed I went to bed... and I'm an insomniac... for me that says ALOT!!!!!
Karma's gonna KNOCK on his door one day... HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#28 manic_blue

manic_blue

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 03:34 PM

You know what? I actually think the National Enquirer often has more credibility than the British tabloids, as ridiculous as that may sound! I agree - often their stories have proven to be based in truth. I have no problem with the NE - it doesn't pretend to be anything other than a gossip publication. The problem I have with the British tabloids is that they market and sell themselves as newspapers, which is a joke.

They DO tend to "HOOK" you with old news on the cover, but the follow up is often fact-based. I was pissed when I read Britney's Mom kills kid on bike on cover story.... turns out it was true.. only turns out it happened like when she was 20... shame shame for even bringing it up... guess it was a slow Amy news week. I'm sure her family appreciate rehashing such a tragic event. How do these people sleep at night after they earn their BLOOD $$$$?

#29 brando

brando

Ain't no sunshine when she's gone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,954 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 04:19 PM

IT’S AMY THE AGONY AUNT

ABOVE: Amy Winehouse

7th August 2008

IF there’s a problem Amy Winehouse hasn’t had, it isn’t worth having.

And that’s why she’s perfectly qualified as London’s agony aunt on her cuddly papa Mitch’s one-off radio show.

The human Etch-A-Sketch, 24, wearies of the Great Unwashed turning into a multi-headed Jeremy Kyle, 43, to
discuss her generous helpings of bother.

And now she wants to use her experiences to help others.

So she’s asked her dad if she can dole out advice to listeners of the BBC’s Radio London on Monday, September 1 when he co-hosts the show with regular DJ Gary Crowley, 46, while Danny Baker, 51, is on holiday.

Our floppy-mouthed Camdenite explained: “Amy has always been nifty with the advice.

“Although she often gets herself into pickles, she is very honest, very caring and very perceptive when it comes
to dealing with other people’s problems.

“Like the rest of us, she’s sick of all her problems being on everyone else’s lips and really wants to focus on other
people for a change.

“It will work well, as long as listeners refrain from the obvious temptation of asking her questions about herself.
“And she can help her dad pick some tracks while she’s there.”

Although her hand will be slapped if it ventures in the vicinity of any Babysham-bles CDs, because Mitch frowns upon Pete Doherty, 29, with every eyebrow in his possession.

All music by him and his former band The Liber-tines has been banned from the show.

Station assistant editor Justin King is excited about the cuddly cabbie leading the show for the day.

He gushed: “Mitch has been a regular contributor to BBC London, calling into our phone-in shows.

“He always has something worthwhile to say and he has a good sense of humour.

“He’s a London dad and I think our listeners can relate to him in that way.

“Mitch and Amy are able to work really well together.

“There isn’t a question this agony aunt can’t answer.”

I can't see Amy doing this, i could suggesting her dad some songs,but giving advise to some strangers, who'll probably want to know more about her than solving their own problems..mmm na.
It might be true though, but i still think Mitch doing this is an awful idea, so i would hate if she does appear.
Anyway, this part: 'Our floppy-mouthed Camdenite' is just screaming bullshit!
The Lioness has rejoined her cub, and all is right in the jungle.

#30 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 06:10 PM

Sorry, Sarah, I'm not trying to make you the tabloid queen...it's just I'm not familiar with British papers. LOL!!! I DO keep doing that, don't I??? My bad.

Lol it's no problem. It's just that out of all the people here, you ask someone who isn't even British.

Anyway, I think Amy could be good at giving advice as long as it isn't referring to herself (not supposing this article is true though). I could see her be like Kelly Osbourne doing The Surgery.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users