• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#1 thelovetheydeserve

thelovetheydeserve

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 06:00 PM

This video was just posted on mr. pap, you can't see her but you can hear her singing.

http://www.mrpaparaz...-New-Songs.aspx
Posted Image

#2 NicksFix

NicksFix

ava flies in paradise...

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 06:02 PM

im surprised cause her voice sounds pretty strong but im hoping that its something new...
when you smoke all my weed man....you gotta call the green man so i can get mine, and you get yours
Posted Image

#3 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 06:04 PM

I agree - her voice does sounds quite strong. It does sound like something new... That would be nice!
"I've got hair like them"

#4 thelovetheydeserve

thelovetheydeserve

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 06:05 PM

yeah, she sounds really good. I love it.
Posted Image

#5 brando

brando

Ain't no sunshine when she's gone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,954 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 06:11 PM

oh, thank god, something nice at last!
You can really hear EVERYTHING that's going on in there. You should get thicker doors Amy
The Lioness has rejoined her cub, and all is right in the jungle.

#6 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 06:13 PM

Yeah she's gotta be in the garage, where the pool table apparently is. Probably just one of those thin roll-up door thingies. Or maybe the paparazzi have high-powed microphones. Wouldn't put it past them.

#7 manic_blue

manic_blue

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 06:13 PM

Gives me hope for tomorrow.. and Sunday.. (fingers crossed)
He's the big affair I cannot forget..only man I think of with regret...Someone To Watch Over Me

#8 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 06:16 PM

I get hope from this and from the visit to the recording studio last week.

Baby steps....

Although last night was a few steps,back, I'll admit - but I think she's getting there, slowly but surely. It will take a long time, though.

#9 brando

brando

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,954 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 06:18 PM

Yeah she's gotta be in the garage, where the pool table apparently is. Probably just one of those thin roll-up door thingies. Or maybe the paparazzi have high-powed microphones. Wouldn't put it past them.

Yeah they must have super high tech cameras or something.. You can hear the pool balls hitting each other

#10 manic_blue

manic_blue

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 06:19 PM

Or maybe they have "sonic earz".. the commercial is so cheezy, the old grandpa who can't hear a thing puts this device on and suddenly he overhears what the kids are getting him for Christmas... hysterical!!! Especially when they say "shhh don't tell grandpa" ...
http://www.bestofass...CFQOjFQodY3KbfQ
He's the big affair I cannot forget..only man I think of with regret...Someone To Watch Over Me

#11 thelovetheydeserve

thelovetheydeserve

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 06:23 PM

Or maybe they have "sonic earz".. the commercial is so cheezy, the old grandpa who can't hear a thing puts this device on and suddenly he overhears what the kids are getting him for Christmas... hysterical!!! Especially when they say "shhh don't tell grandpa" ...
http://www.bestofass...CFQOjFQodY3KbfQ

HAHA i saw those, or something very much like them on an infomercial. They had to hold up a little microphone in the direction the sound was. It showed a couple in their seventies sitting in church holding the microphones towards the priest as they smiled and nodded. lol
Posted Image

#12 Rockesquirrel

Rockesquirrel

I'm cuddly, bitch! Deal with it!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 06:36 PM

Isn't anyone just a tad disturbed by this? It's bad enough the paps are in front of her crib 24/7, but now they have super-powered microphones? Lack of privacy, much?

OT: IMHO, the smoking of various products have taken ahold of her vocal chords. Sorry to be the lone wolf.
In this life, we each create our own heaven and hell. (Conversation overhead on the bus)

- 8-/

#13 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 06:37 PM

They'll be shoving cameras up the drain to catch her in the bathroom next.

#14 Rockesquirrel

Rockesquirrel

I'm cuddly, bitch! Deal with it!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 06:41 PM

Lord A. Mercy. Why the hell doesn't she move to a gated community or home? Why the hell aren't her management and/or friends n' family going the police or their local government about this? Just sayin'............
In this life, we each create our own heaven and hell. (Conversation overhead on the bus)

- 8-/

#15 brando

brando

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,954 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 06:45 PM

I don't know how she hasn't moved yet.. Maybe after this weekend's gig.. fingers crossed.. I don't even know why she left her previous home in the first place.. it seemed like a more private place.. at least more than this one

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users