#16 DontClipMyWings

DontClipMyWings

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 773 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 12:59 PM

aha not so nice when you see the pics from last night
"Your wondering now, what to do, now you know this is the end. Your wondering how, you will pay, for the way you misbehaved."

#17 manic_blue

manic_blue

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 01:06 PM

What the hell happened to her??? And we think Amy went downhill? This chick ain't too far behind IMO!!! LOL!!!
http://www.perfectpe...sadie-frost.htm
He's the big affair I cannot forget..only man I think of with regret...Someone To Watch Over Me

#18 manic_blue

manic_blue

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 01:07 PM

She seems very nice!

Is your name Shallow HAL(AN)? LOL!!!!!!

Edited by manic_blue, 19 August 2008 - 01:13 PM.

He's the big affair I cannot forget..only man I think of with regret...Someone To Watch Over Me

#19 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 01:11 PM

Mother of four young kids - nice. Just what you want your mother to be doing - getting drunk/ high off her face, showing her knickers and looking like she's about to hurl in taxi. Her kids must be so proud.
"I've got hair like them"

#20 manic_blue

manic_blue

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 01:16 PM

Mother of four young kids - nice. Just what you want your mother to be doing - getting drunk/ high off her face, showing her knickers and looking like she's about to hurl in taxi. Her kids must be so proud.

At first glance, I thought the Sun had pasted a tiny triangle there where her panties should be. Then I was relieved she was wearing any, since her bra was around where her belt should be... how do those things happen? I mean, I like to get as comfy as the next person, but come on....

#21 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 01:20 PM

I don't care so much about the knickers as I do about the partying. I'm sorry, but it's a whole different ball game when you've got kids. When you don't have any, then get as f-d up as you want who cares. But then again, she's probably got the nanny looking after them while she sleeps off her hangover, so all's well!
"I've got hair like them"

#22 Alan48

Alan48

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 01:22 PM

Is your name Shallow HAL(AN)? LOL!!!!!!

Good one! I'm actually overdosing on women's butts from the way they cover the Olympics! At least Sadie isn't ... (insert nightmare scenario here)

#23 manic_blue

manic_blue

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 01:25 PM

I don't care so much about the knickers as I do about the partying. I'm sorry, but it's a whole different ball game when you've got kids. When you don't have any, then get as f-d up as you want who cares. But then again, she's probably got the nanny looking after them while she sleeps off her hangover, so all's well!

Especially when it's gonna be immortalized in the tabloids for all time. That's something they'll forever have to live down. Got your point.

#24 Rockesquirrel

Rockesquirrel

I'm cuddly, bitch! Deal with it!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 02:27 PM

ffs. what an idiot that sadie frost is, why would she encourage drinking/allow amy to drink like that after the clear state she is in already. does she really want her to die

Amy is a grown woman, she knows that she had two trips to emergency within the last two months. If she wants to party like a rockstar, let her. Besides, looks like Sadie Frost paid the price.
In this life, we each create our own heaven and hell. (Conversation overhead on the bus)

- 8-/

#25 DontClipMyWings

DontClipMyWings

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 773 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 03:28 PM

maybe its time people stopped letting her party like a rockstar. because we all know what happens to the people who party like rockstars. jimmi hendrix, janis joplin, jim morrison the countless others
"Your wondering now, what to do, now you know this is the end. Your wondering how, you will pay, for the way you misbehaved."

#26 Elena

Elena

Life is like a pipe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 05:05 PM

Sadie has always seen her self as an elder sister figure!??

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees.
Ellie

#27 manic_blue

manic_blue

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 05:27 PM

Sadie has always seen her self as an elder sister figure!??

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees.

She's a mother for pete's sake.... shouldn't that be her first instinct? THAT should come naturally!!!

#28 Rockesquirrel

Rockesquirrel

I'm cuddly, bitch! Deal with it!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 07:23 PM

maybe its time people stopped letting her party like a rockstar. because we all know what happens to the people who party like rockstars. jimmi hendrix, janis joplin, jim morrison the countless others

Remember when Winehouse was locked away for two weeks? Remember the meltdown aftewards? Just sayin'.

IMHO, on the morning of the 1st V Festival concert, (On Splashnewsonline.com), she photo'd looking like she had a pretty rough night. She literally rolled outta bed and was ushered out to perform.
In this life, we each create our own heaven and hell. (Conversation overhead on the bus)

- 8-/

#29 DontClipMyWings

DontClipMyWings

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 773 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 10:20 PM

i know its not like people can force her, but encouragement to not drink rather than go and get out your face with her surely cant be a bad thing

#30 manic_blue

manic_blue

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 12:20 AM

Remember when Winehouse was locked away for two weeks? Remember the meltdown aftewards? Just sayin'.

IMHO, on the morning of the 1st V Festival concert, (On Splashnewsonline.com), she photo'd looking like she had a pretty rough night. She literally rolled outta bed and was ushered out to perform.

Ya think she was crying cause the party was over? Or reality had set in?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users