Loved Amy since July 2007.

#17 manic_blue

manic_blue

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 11:20 PM

I give up.. which is it Mama Haze... medical field, the media, exactly which is your field of expertise? I have my own opinion, but I'd rather get your take.
He's the big affair I cannot forget..only man I think of with regret...Someone To Watch Over Me

#18 Mama_Haze

Mama_Haze

Hazy Lady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,402 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 11:23 PM

Umm okay. You remind me of Rebba.

So because Amy supposedly e-mailed you, you know it all. She has been e-mailing loads of folks, so this is not spectacular.

And the fact that they have just said that the deal for Blake coming home has been revoked is lie?

Like they say on the Real World, you think you know, but you have no idea!

I am calling bullshit. My street intellect radar is going wild.

I have no idea who you are, or who 'Rebba' is, but I find you incredibly rude. Who the fuck are you to accuse me of being a liar?

I toyed with whether or not to share her message with you people, but I thought it might be a comfort to some of the younger fans that really idolise her.

But since you have seen fit to attack me without provocation, and proceed to call me names, I shall depart and take every shred of factual info about your precious Amy with me.

You should think about how you talk to people; this isn't the playground, it's the Internet. I thought I'd join and share, and for the most part people have been lovely. But you clearly have your head in your ass.

'Street intellect radar'. Say that aloud to yourself; how childish does that sound? Manners will get your further than your percieved savvy will.

Jog on, love.... enjoy discussing the Sun...

Edited by Mama_Haze, 06 October 2008 - 11:26 PM.

#19 Mama_Haze

Mama_Haze

Hazy Lady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,402 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 11:24 PM

I give up.. which is it Mama Haze... medical field, the media, exactly which is your field of expertise? I have my own opinion, but I'd rather get your take.

Medical currently; media in another life. :)

#20 gretski101

gretski101

:)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 792 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 11:48 PM

yeah, but i think you shouldn't sound so "i am right" just speak what you think not what is right,
you know

#21 suestev07

suestev07

injured butterfly is so talented, it hurts

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,557 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 11:57 PM

I have no idea who you are, or who 'Rebba' is, but I find you incredibly rude. Who the fuck are you to accuse me of being a liar?

I toyed with whether or not to share her message with you people, but I thought it might be a comfort to some of the younger fans that really idolise her.

But since you have seen fit to attack me without provocation, and proceed to call me names, I shall depart and take every shred of factual info about your precious Amy with me.

You should think about how you talk to people; this isn't the playground, it's the Internet. I thought I'd join and share, and for the most part people have been lovely. But you clearly have your head in your ass.

'Street intellect radar'. Say that aloud to yourself; how childish does that sound? Manners will get your further than your percieved savvy will.

Mama_Haze,

We "oldies" to this forum have gone through what feels like a lot of misinformation about Amy...didn't matter if it was positive or negative.

We kept getting pulled this way and that way (if you believed it all). I think that by now we have all grown a thick skin, and maybe even have our backs up, when it comes to news about Amy, whether it's in the papers, or someone posting here, unless we see Amy say it herself, and in the proper context.

And, even then, we wonder is she saying something only because she is under the influence of drugs, or alcohol. So, until we see results, as in seeing her acting "normal", like she used to, we take everything with a large grain of salt.

You may know it as "factual", but we don't know it as factual, until we see it with our own eyes.

We want to believe you, but our radar is definitely up. We don't know who you are; I don't think you ever introduced yourself in Introductions.

And you probably have to tread a fine line between feeding us info and maintaing some privacy, and not feeding too much to any "journalists" (euphemism) that are on here. Your efforts and reports are appreciated, but still not easy to believe, much as we would like to.

So, that's the conundrum.
\"it was as if all the emotions in the universe suddenly were coming out of her mouth.\" --Entertainment Weekly music critic Chris Willman.

"It's open-heart surgery set to music" - Sunday Herald article by Peter Ross Jan 7/07

"Be kinder than necessary...because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle." - Anon.

#22 gretski101

gretski101

:)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 792 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 12:11 AM

well said!

#23 manic_blue

manic_blue

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 03:44 AM

A little "meet and greet" would have been a nice way to introduce yourself to our forum..instead you just flew in from the Assylum and left us all asking WTF??? OKAY?? It's understandable, isn't it?
He's the big affair I cannot forget..only man I think of with regret...Someone To Watch Over Me

#24 Alan48

Alan48

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 04:10 AM

"Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold on to." - Stephan King

#25 Jayne

Jayne

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,943 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 08:24 AM

You didn't share her message with us did you? You left little cryptic messages throughout the forum and left yourself open to speculation as to who you are. Perhaps if you'd been honest and upfront you would have been met with a warmer welcome.

Then again I think you got just what you wanted so well done.
Jayne, proud to be a member of Amy Winehouse Forum since Jul 2007.

#26 Guest_blakmamba76_*

Guest_blakmamba76_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 October 2008 - 08:58 AM

Missed you too brando!!! I had to come regulate! haha. I don't like anyone trying to take advantage of my peeps! We have been through too much!

Now to address this eeeeediot!

And I am the fucking boss that who the fuck I am.

I don't have any idea who you are, that is the point!

Like manic said you flew in from the Asylum with no intro and start flounting you know this or that. And your response says it all. You have no manners.

I hadn't called you any names. I just didn't believe you know anything. If that makes you want to feel provoked...okay, do you!

You keep hinting at a message you have never plan on delivering and I am childish.

And my street 'savvy' has taken me all the way to the UK, picked to be there out of thousands of applicants.

My head is up my ass but you're the one smelling like shit. You can eat and choke on your 'message' from Amy.

#27 Dani624

Dani624

Fever 103

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 912 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 07:28 PM

...And I am the fucking boss that who the fuck I am...

Haha Love it
Posted Image

Check me out :)
http://www.youtube.com/Dani6248

"I need you like a bird needs wings,because without them they're just walking through the madness of things"

#28 Rockesquirrel

Rockesquirrel

I'm cuddly, bitch! Deal with it!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 10:13 PM

I had to come regulate! haha. I don't like anyone trying to take advantage of my peeps! We have been through too much!

Now to address this eeeeediot!

You keep hinting at a message you have never plan on delivering and I am childish.

And my street 'savvy' has taken me all the way to the UK, picked to be there out of thousands of applicants.

My head is up my ass but you're the one smelling like shit. You can eat and choke on your 'message' from Amy.

"Feeeeeeelings, nothin' more than feelliiiiiings, tryin' to forget my feelings of looooooooooovvvvvvvvvve...... feeeeeeeeelings, whoa, whoa, whoa, feeeeellllllingsssssssss......"
In this life, we each create our own heaven and hell. (Conversation overhead on the bus)

- 8-/

#29 Guest_blakmamba76_*

Guest_blakmamba76_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 October 2008 - 10:32 AM

Dani I was listening to Rick Ross, 'The Boss' hahaha!

Come with your game shoes on!

#30 manic_blue

manic_blue

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 02:46 PM

Welcome back Mamba! This was the most fun we've had in a while. I guess one flew back to the cuckoo's nest.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users