90 replies to this topic

#76 Jayne

Jayne

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,943 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 11:20 AM

You are niave Curehead if you think The Sun would have to contact you, of course they wouldn't it would cost them, they would just print saying "a source". Plus if I remember right you were not even party to the conversation.

How I see it is that MamaHaze had or had not got an email from Amy and left cryptic messages and rather than come clean, what she should have done is put the message up or shut up.

And by no means should you repeat a conversation that was passed, on as that was not your conversation and by posting you are no better than the press.

Oh and by by bringing up the coke video, two wrongs don't make a right.

BUT when all is said we have a shared interest in Amy and we are united in the fact that we want to hear news and hopefully good news at that.

Edited by Jayne, 11 October 2008 - 11:23 AM.

Jayne, proud to be a member of Amy Winehouse Forum since Jul 2007.

#77 Guest_blakmamba76_*

Guest_blakmamba76_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 October 2008 - 11:53 AM

It's fine that people should post what they want inc. Mama Haze but I felt that Haze's post was misleading. Like Jayne said she should have put up or shut up.

Whether I think someone should put up a personal convo, is up to that person, no one can force their morals unto another. I put up some information (outside of public view) although I brought it up in the public forum and people got pissy because they were left out, oh well, if I did not share with you that means I did not feel like doing it. BUT YOU DID WANT TO KNOW, thus the comments are just sour grapes. It was my info to give and I wasn't obligated to make sure that everyone was 'in' on it. And in the end felt it was a bad decision anyway because it wasn't anyone's business.

I did not think anyone that I told would give out the info; I really don't know if anyone did or didn't but one never knows. So now I will be tight lipped. I'll let the tabs/paps do their thing.

I do agree that there is no music to talk about so her personal life will be up for grabs. And it is hard to separate Amy's life and her music because they are one in the same. She has put things out there that will cause discussion. Racist chants, Rollingstone, a picture of her husbands bits. So be real about it. We don't need to protect her when she is not protecting herself due to whatever influences. But we care about the music and her so we will be curious about all aspects of her.

I still say anything to do with legal issues should not be put up, it can cause problems. Ultimately it is up to the person posting to make the decision. Be it wrong or right to any us.

#78 Tara

Tara

This Bird Has Flown...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 12:52 PM

The problem I have with people like Mama Haze is not what they know (or don't), but that they seem not to respect other opinions. Maybe I'm taking it the wrong way but that's just the feeling I get. I don't know Amy personally and have no wish to really, I'm just a fan and I don't think that makes my opinions less valid either. But to those of you who do know her better, that's fine too. Tam, I have always felt that you do respect others so I have no problem with your stance over this.
Posted Image

'Memories mar my mind, love is a fate resigned'

#79 Guest_blakmamba76_*

Guest_blakmamba76_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 October 2008 - 01:05 PM

Tara, I really like your approach, you are not afraid to tell the like you see it, tactfully.

#80 Alan48

Alan48

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 01:52 PM

Seriously, I've never seen anything here nastier than that remark by MH, after pretending to show concern for the young people here, about "your precious Amy". It was like a mask had been torn off (by Tam, lol) revealing a slimy alien underneath.
Music news - sort of. Happy / sad to not see Amy at Dionne's gig:

Dionne, 12, was one of the performers at a show at the Pigalle club on Piccadilly to celebrate 50 years of the legendary record label. She sang great versions of Dancing in the Street and Ain't No Mountain High Enough.

http://www.mirror.co...15875-20793065/

#81 curehead

curehead

What Kind Of Fuckery Is This?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 02:25 PM

i havent read the replies properly but can we let this whole legal bullshit go? if the person who quoted a LINE from the law on slander actually included more information from the statute then it would be a different case.
with regards to kevd, yes i did reply with the word bullshit just as you replied referring to my post as idiotic, there's a hint of double standards there my friend.

Edited by curehead, 11 October 2008 - 03:45 PM.

#82 Alan48

Alan48

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 02:47 PM

Posted Image lol

#83 brando

brando

Ain't no sunshine when she's gone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,954 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 05:27 PM

Posted Image lol

HAHAHAHA
The Lioness has rejoined her cub, and all is right in the jungle.

#84 manic_blue

manic_blue

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 08:51 PM

I AGREE!!!! With the HAHAHA"S I mean.
He's the big affair I cannot forget..only man I think of with regret...Someone To Watch Over Me

#85 Rockesquirrel

Rockesquirrel

I'm cuddly, bitch! Deal with it!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 12:46 AM

Posters who like to post in the style of "I know something you don't know', have accomplished their goal, getting attention, be it positive, or negative. Mission accomplished. Now what? Do we argue and bicker with them? Just because we don't believe them, doesn't mean that we cannot post our opinions. Winehouse is holed up at her house, she's still 'partying', she's still probably getting her 'candy'. We're not her friends, nor are we members of her family, all we can do is speculate, gossip, blog and post. Even someone from the Asylum posted about talking to her thru the intercom. Do we know whether or not she was telling the truth, or not? It just made for good reading.

Let's not forget that most of us are here for a reason, that is Ms. Winehouse and her music.
In this life, we each create our own heaven and hell. (Conversation overhead on the bus)

- 8-/

#86 gretski101

gretski101

:)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 792 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 12:50 AM

i reckon amy is a-okay.
lol.
Loved Amy since July 2007.

#87 Rockesquirrel

Rockesquirrel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 12:53 AM

I don't know, that's why I think the jury is still out on her 'condition'.
In this life, we each create our own heaven and hell. (Conversation overhead on the bus)

- 8-/

#88 antceleb12

antceleb12

And I'm singing this song for you...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,261 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 02:00 AM

Uhh ... I apparently missed a lot ... did I start a bad topic?

Sorry ... :/
Posted Image

"Amy is amazing. It's as if Bille Holiday and Dianh Washington had a baby and it was raised by Janice Joplin." - jazzblowin on youtube

#89 manic_blue

manic_blue

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 04:59 PM

Naw.. it's all in a day at the ol forum... hahaha!!!!
He's the big affair I cannot forget..only man I think of with regret...Someone To Watch Over Me

#90 Rockesquirrel

Rockesquirrel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 02:10 PM

I am disagreeing with an agreeable manner, LOL!

- 8-/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users