96 replies to this topic

#91 malaroda

malaroda

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 04:37 PM

I hate to wish this on anybody but I hope Blake gets brutalized in prison. He deserves it for what he did to her.

Be careful what you wish for!

Amy Winehouse’s husband attacked in jail because of how he’s treated her

Thursday December 11th, 2008 at 2:19 pm by Lucy

Posted ImageAmy Winehouse’s husband Blake Fielder-Civil has been moved back to his former prison in Surrey after being attacked in his remand jail HMP Pentonville in London.
Blake was temporarily returned to Pentonville after he broke the conditions of his parole last week - failing a drugs test and allegedly taking drugs to Amy in hospital. But an inside (literally) source told the Sun he’s been moved back to Edmunds Hill jail, where he was sent after his July sentencing following an attack.
The source explained: “Some lads don’t appreciate men who don’t treat their women well.
“Blake got a bit of a kicking and was moved away from a gang who were after his blood.”
After being recalled from his early release into rehab, Blake is now expected to stay in jail until 2010, serving the remainder of his sentence.

http://fametastic.co.uk/archive/20081211/14608/amy-winehouses-husband-attacked-in-jail-because-of-how-hes-treated-her/
Posted Image
Even when I'm a mess, I still put on a vest with an S on my chest, oh yes, I'm a Superwoman!

#92 Tara

Tara

This Bird Has Flown...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 04:56 PM

Oh dear. More violence is not the answer... :(
Posted Image

'Memories mar my mind, love is a fate resigned'

#93 antceleb12

antceleb12

And I'm singing this song for you...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,261 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 08:56 PM

Be careful what you wish for!

http://fametastic.co.uk/archive/20081211/14608/amy-winehouses-husband-attacked-in-jail-because-of-how-hes-treated-her/

I didn't realize so many criminals cared so much for Amy. Maybe they were here dealers! LMAO
Posted Image

"Amy is amazing. It's as if Bille Holiday and Dianh Washington had a baby and it was raised by Janice Joplin." - jazzblowin on youtube

#94 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 02:36 AM

What goes around, comes around. He kicks the crap out of some poor guy, same thing happens to him. Big deal, boo-hoo. He'll get over it.

Edited by Lainey, 12 December 2008 - 02:39 AM.

"I've got hair like them"

#95 antceleb12

antceleb12

And I'm singing this song for you...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,261 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 02:38 AM

What goes around, comes around. He kicks the crap out of some poor guy, same thing happens to him. Big deal, boo-hoo. He'll get over it.

haha like your attitude, Lainey!
Posted Image

"Amy is amazing. It's as if Bille Holiday and Dianh Washington had a baby and it was raised by Janice Joplin." - jazzblowin on youtube

#96 manic_blue

manic_blue

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 06:25 PM

He got off lucky.. at least he didn't wind up with a metal plate in his face. That woulda' been just dreadful! Hmmm?????
He's the big affair I cannot forget..only man I think of with regret...Someone To Watch Over Me

#97 kevd7

kevd7

Soaked in soul he swims in my eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 07:41 PM

Haha...good one Lainey. and if he doesn't get over it I for one will not be too broken up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users