• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 775 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 01:18 AM

News of the World

"I'M HAVING BLAKE'S LOVECHILD"

We had sex in rehab..Blake wants to bring up baby

By James Desborough & Keith Gladdis, 12/04/2009

A JOBLESS mum-of-two has revealed she is six weeks' PREGNANT with the baby of Amy Winehouse's estranged junkie husband Blake Fielder Civil.

The news could wreck love rat Blake's plan to grab half his rock star wife's £10 million fortune in a divorce settlement.

Gilleen Morris, 31, told how the child was conceived in REHAB and confessed: "Blake seduced me and we had a secret fling.

"When I told him I was pregnant he said, 'Oh f***!' But he vowed to stand by me and raise the child."

Gilleen admitted she was stunned at Blake's reaction when she revealed this week she was carrying his baby after their secret sex sessions.

Choking back tears she said: "Initially I was planning to have an abortion but Blake's vow has completely thrown me.

"I never planned for any more children. Our fling was just a bit of fun. I never imagined these consequences.

"I'm now confused and don't know what to do."

Whatever she decides, Gilleen's bombshell revelations will seriously damage Blake's efforts to bank £5 million of singer Amy's fortune in their bitter divorce battle.

For the 27-year-old hypocrite hubby has been compiling a case against his estranged wife on the grounds of HER infidelity.

The News of the World revealed how furious Blake-jailed last July for assault and perverting justice-launched proceedings after seeing pictures of Amy snogging actor Josh Bowman on holiday in St Lucia.

Since then Blake's lawyers have been secretly negotiating a settlement out of court, with his mum Georgette branding Amy "a cheat" and "a trollop", at the same time insisting her son was faithful.

But today's news that his secret lover is six weeks' pregnant will throw the Fielder Civil divorce team in turmoil.

Jobless heroin addict Gilleen of Northallerton, North Yorkshire, revealed how shamed jailbird Blake has already CONFESSED their fling to mum Georgette.

He WANTS her involved in the pregnancy while he battles his drug dependencies ready BRING UP the baby himself.

Blake has also begged Gilleen to avoid drugs for the sake of his unborn child's health.

"I was surprised how supportive he was," said Gilleen. "I don't think he'd say he'll stand by me if he didn't mean it.

And if Amy wants to be a stepmum I wouldn't mind, as long as she steered clear of drugs and self-harming.

"It's also lovely that Blake's mum wants to go with me to the hospital.

"It's a nice gesture, but it will be nerve-racking meeting her for the first time, let alone explaining how this happened."

Gilleen, mum to a daughter aged seven and a boy of 12 who live with their gran, met Blake at the Phoenix Futures Rehab Centre in Sheffield, Yorkshire, in late February.

He made a pass at her within a few hours of checking in.

"I hadn't a clue who he was at first," said Gilleen.

"I didn't fancy him but he was very smooth-talking and had the patter.

"As soon as he arrived he came on to me and was very persistent.

"He was always coming over to chat to me and making me laugh. He was really nice.

"He told me people used to go down to the communal lounge, nicknamed the snug, late at night to drink vodka and have sex.

"He asked me if I wanted to go down with him and said he'd keep a spot warm for me. I knew what he meant-and that was sex." After a couple of days Gilleen gave in.

"It was about 12.30am and Blake was already down in the snug," she recalled. "I felt a little bit embarrassed walking into the room because the other people there knew what I'd come down for.
"We sat in the snug for a while then Blake asked if I wanted to go for a cigarette.

"You weren't allowed to smoke in the building but there were extractor fans in the toilets downstairs where the wardens don't really patrol.

"So I followed him in just for a smoke, and locked the door.

"We had a fag and then he put his lips to mine and started kissing me.

"We quickly stripped off and were touching each other. There wasn't much talking, just kissing.

"Pretty quickly one thing led to another and we were soon having sex. Blake was quite good.

"After 20 minutes we put our clothes back on and went back to the snug, and all the others smirked and giggled at us.

"Blake told me that was the first time he'd had sex for a long time because he'd been in prison. After that we met up there every other night for sex.

"But we didn't use condoms and I wasn't using contraception. I regret that now.

"I couldn't help liking Blake though, as he's an entertainer most of the time, which made me laugh lots.
"He was bubbly and would get up in the morning and sing. He always had something to say.

"He paid me compliments all the time saying how I had lovely eyes and how nice I looked."

Blake rarely mentioned Amy to Gilleen and the others.

"He only spoke about her to me once," said Gilleen.

"There was a photograph of Amy in the paper. It was when she was sat on the floor crying, saying she wanted her Blakey back.

"He asked me if I thought she was pretty. I laughed and said no. Blake said that he thought she was attractive but not pretty. I never once felt guilty about sleeping with Blake, because he told me he was never going back to her.

"He told me, 'It's over between us.'

"It was just a bit of fun and it was never meant to last. I wasn't going to be there forever and neither was Blake."

The pair's three-week fling came to an abrupt end when an overnight warden caught them leaving their makeshift love nest just seconds apart. Senior staff warned them to stay apart or face expulsion.

It was soon afterwards that Gilleen realised she must be pregnant but was given notice to leave the centre for disobeying house rules, boozing and smoking.

"During one morning residents' meeting I managed to briefly speak to Blake and tell him about the baby," she added. "That's when he said, 'Oh f***! I knew this would happen.'

"That was the only chance I had to say anything to him in there.

"But I have spoken to him on the phone since and he's nervous although very supportive."

After leaving the centre on March 26 Gilleen took a home pregnancy test which was positive.

Then on April 2 it was confirmed by her GP.

Gilleen said: "I'm in a daze and it still hasn't all sunk in.

"Life as single mum wouldn't be good. I raised two kids before as a single mum and it was very tough.

"I'm older now, but every day is a challenge to stay off heroin. Once I've met Blake again face to face I'll decide what to do.

"It's nice that he's thinking about taking the responsibilities of becoming a dad.

"He's too young to settle down, but if he could be a good parent that's something different.

"It would be good for him. Having a child gives you a new outlook on life. You see things differently.

"Blake would want to protect the baby. It could help beat his drug problems."

http://www.newsofthe...love-child.html

Damn.
Posted Image

"...All the birds sing words and the flowers croon in the tiki, tiki, tiki, tiki tiki room."

#2 lyricgenius

lyricgenius

To my heart, she carries the key

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 01:48 AM

If it's true, it doesn't surprise me. I think trouble is just going to follow that guy around. The part about him being a smooth talker sounds believable.
Posted Image
"Flawed yet fabulous, tormented yet towering"

#3 tikipeacock

tikipeacock

My destructive side has grown a mile wide

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 775 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 01:55 AM

I wouldn't suprise me either. None of it would. I really really hope that Amy is finally through with this douche. Throw the douche away, Amy.
Posted Image

"...All the birds sing words and the flowers croon in the tiki, tiki, tiki, tiki tiki room."

#4 Alan48

Alan48

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 02:05 AM

lolcano

#5 cherry

cherry

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 08:01 AM

hoping that this dosn`t hurt her so much! i wish her a lot of power to work it out. in my minds i stay with her. :(

#6 shoegal

shoegal

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 10:59 AM

OMf******G!!!! well ... I don`t give a damn about him BUT I give a damn about AMY ... hope she stays strong .... and this "blake-daddy-baby-thing" doesn`t surprise me ... he`s an *******
[SIZE="4"]

We only said goodbye with words - I died a hundred times - You go back to her - And I go back to black

[/SIZE]

#7 Winehousedrunk

Winehousedrunk

The sky above, a blaze that only lovers see..

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 11:01 AM

B.'s probably getting what he deserves: trouble that he can't shake off, unless he's no man at all. But once again a child will be paying the bill for its parents' irresponsible behaviour; imagine having such a father, and mother... for the rest of your life. I'm glad though that it didn't happen with Amy. She's even more free now, with this new perspective (if it's true). Maybe his jailtime eventually saved her from this fate, though at the time it harmed her more than him, which is convincing proof of her self-professed high sensitivity, and, with this story out, his shocking lack of it. She's becoming Amy once more, and he, it, will harm her NO MORE.

Edited by Winehousedrunk, 12 April 2009 - 11:19 AM.

Amy Winehouse died, and she's taken a part of my soul with her. May that part be the love that I felt for her, and may the love that I still feel for her be the undying part of us both.

#8 Mama_Haze

Mama_Haze

Hazy Lady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,402 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 11:42 AM

That's what he gets. Hope Amy is not too upset about al lthis.... and can see light at the end iof the tunnel, that she is better without this scummer.

#9 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 12:28 PM

I so hope Amy's not going to take this too badly, with her wanting lots of kids with Blake and stuff. This is making me all worried again, Amy doesn't need this.

IF this baby is actually Blake's, of course. Wouldn't be surprised if it isn't.
And I go back to... I go back to us.

Bruised, battered and desparate for a fag she may be, but Amy is our 21st Century Piaf: flawed yet fabulous, tormented yet towering. Think of her this way and hope that the still remarkably young woman under the eyeliner thinks that way too. - Jude Rogers, The Word

#10 Alan48

Alan48

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 01:33 PM

More lurid details from Amy's friend Evil Zoe from The Mirror. Ends with this:

Meanwhile, Amy seems to be looking happy and healthy in St Lucia - with a new man.
She's seeking comfort in the muscly arms of her former security guard, Neville, who is teetotal and drugs-free.

http://blogs.mirror....ake-fielde.html

#11 amyfanatic

amyfanatic

If I was my heart,I'd rather be restless.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,933 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 01:35 PM

umm..why am i not surprised? Like...NOT AT ALL. I can expect everything from Blake. Seriously..everytime i say that he can't get any worse he does something and proves me wrong.
Posted Image

"I don`t listen to anyone...except my inner child anyway."

Amy.J.Winehouse.

#12 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 02:08 PM

"I never planned for any more children. Our fling was just a bit of fun. I never imagined these consequences.

Are contraceptives banned in rehab, too?
"I've got hair like them"

#13 BIGHAIRBARNET

BIGHAIRBARNET

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 02:23 PM

OOOhhhh Dear!!!!!! what happened to the Francesca girl then from Facebook!!
The Drama continues !!!

#14 shoegal

shoegal

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 03:55 PM

well ... once Amy said in an interview (tould you I was trouble DVD):
EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON ... maybe its the best what could happen to her (if this is true!)...

and I already proved this statement ^^ big shit happened to me and I thought OMG why me ... but in the end: one door closes AND another two door (my opinion lol) open !!!
[SIZE="4"]

We only said goodbye with words - I died a hundred times - You go back to her - And I go back to black

[/SIZE]

#15 kittengirl1000

kittengirl1000

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 04:27 PM

I don't know if she's pregnant or not but she's talking to the press so she can get her 15 minutes of fame.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users