49 replies to this topic

#31 manic_blue

manic_blue

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 08:09 AM

I hope none of this is true for Amy's sake. As far as Blake, if it keeps him from getting his hands on her $$, well then Karma is indeed a bitch. Has a real way of biting you in the ass sometimes.

Edited by manic_blue, 13 April 2009 - 03:36 PM.

He's the big affair I cannot forget..only man I think of with regret...Someone To Watch Over Me

#32 Mama_Haze

Mama_Haze

Hazy Lady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,402 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 09:29 AM

She look really well again in today's paper.... even seems to be putting a lb or two back on since she has been back.

I just got back from Southern France and I get it completely; the sun is great therapy.

#33 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 03:59 PM

Im sure if she still had feelings for blake she wouldnt hav bought a house in st lucia and even tho she has she would have gone with blake.

Actually I think she still has feelings for him. Of course I can't really know, but it's my gut feeling. I just can't imagine her honestly not caring about him anymore at all.
And I go back to... I go back to us.

Bruised, battered and desparate for a fag she may be, but Amy is our 21st Century Piaf: flawed yet fabulous, tormented yet towering. Think of her this way and hope that the still remarkably young woman under the eyeliner thinks that way too. - Jude Rogers, The Word

#34 manic_blue

manic_blue

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 06:35 PM

Actually I think she still has feelings for him. Of course I can't really know, but it's my gut feeling. I just can't imagine her honestly not caring about him anymore at all.

I too believe that Sarah. Amy's heart doesn't allow her the luxury of easily letting go.. I think her buying a place in St. Lucia says that being home is a painful reminder of days and places she shared with Blake.
He's the big affair I cannot forget..only man I think of with regret...Someone To Watch Over Me

#35 shoegal

shoegal

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 07:32 PM

I too believe that Sarah. Amy's heart doesn't allow her the luxury of easily letting go.. I think her buying a place in St. Lucia says that being home is a painful reminder of days and places she shared with Blake.

that`s my opinion, too ... though I want her to be delivered from that awful pain! So let`s hope she will come trough all this and stay strong and won`t feel gloomy about the future BUT to have confidence in the future!!!

I BELIVE IN AMY and for sure I know:SHE`LL HANDLE IT!!!!! *fingerskross*
[SIZE="4"]

We only said goodbye with words - I died a hundred times - You go back to her - And I go back to black

[/SIZE]

#36 Moody's Mood

Moody's Mood

You sent me flying

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,118 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 02:13 PM

What a wankah!
What is your greatest fear?
Amy: "Dying old or never meeting Tony Bennett; if I never get to meet him, I might as well be dead."

#37 pearljo

pearljo

♪♫♫ vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 02:51 PM

We all have to go through similar shit in relationships. Even though she cheated on me, I still occasionally think of a girlfriend I had 30 years ago. There's been many since but the first is always really special. The fucking cunt!!!!

#38 Moody's Mood

Moody's Mood

You sent me flying

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,118 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 08:14 PM

Btw, this story puts a whole new perspective on why Amy didn't want to go to rehab.

Oh, so many snappy comments to make, so little time *grins*
What is your greatest fear?
Amy: "Dying old or never meeting Tony Bennett; if I never get to meet him, I might as well be dead."

#39 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 09:24 PM

What a wankah!

"What a divvy what a fucking div
Talking like a moron, walking like a spiv"

"I've got hair like them"

#40 suestev07

suestev07

injured butterfly is so talented, it hurts

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,557 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 12:14 AM

Btw, this story puts a whole new perspective on why Amy didn't want to go to rehab.

haha...wish you had more time...
\"it was as if all the emotions in the universe suddenly were coming out of her mouth.\" --Entertainment Weekly music critic Chris Willman.

"It's open-heart surgery set to music" - Sunday Herald article by Peter Ross Jan 7/07

"Be kinder than necessary...because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle." - Anon.

#41 pearljo

pearljo

♪♫♫ vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 03:08 AM

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I may need some help deciphering a few words there, Lainey. :)

#42 kevd7

kevd7

Soaked in soul he swims in my eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 04:51 AM

oh please, find the time girl...you crack me up :lol:

#43 Mama_Haze

Mama_Haze

Hazy Lady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,402 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 08:29 AM

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I may need some help deciphering a few words there, Lainey. :)

Div = dickhead

Spiv = badly dressed scam artist posing as legitimate salesman

#44 pearljo

pearljo

♪♫♫ vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 11:06 AM

Gracias!

#45 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 12:30 PM

Thanks for adding that link, I would have spend the entire day having this stuck in my head, trying to remember which song it was.
And I go back to... I go back to us.

Bruised, battered and desparate for a fag she may be, but Amy is our 21st Century Piaf: flawed yet fabulous, tormented yet towering. Think of her this way and hope that the still remarkably young woman under the eyeliner thinks that way too. - Jude Rogers, The Word

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users