playing Amy right now

#123 mister magic

mister magic

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 11:21 PM

Mono, I'm with you. It's fine and well that it's her dream, and it's great that she has a musical mentor like Amy, but she ought to be worried about her school work, at least till she finishes high school. I'm sure everyone's intentions are best, but it's a little concerning.

#124 DontClipMyWings

DontClipMyWings

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 773 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 01:37 AM

I'm pleased for her but yeah i think shes too young, altho amy left school when she was young, dionne needs a backup plan incase things dont go well and school is a crucial time in socializing for children her age plus her album is all covers maybe they should of signed her up and gave her a time to stay in school and given help to write songs, it seems a shame that this is going to have an effect on her education because of an album that consists of covers. but who are we to judge? i imagine this has all been throught through in depth.
"Your wondering now, what to do, now you know this is the end. Your wondering how, you will pay, for the way you misbehaved."

#125 Alan48

Alan48

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 02:53 AM

@Zalon, Amy Winehouse and @dionbromfield working on a few special things for you guys! Stay tuned!about 6 hours ago from web

#126 Domi

Domi

Some Unholy War

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 11:44 AM

a few special things? it sounds interesting :)

Forever in my heart! I love you Amy.

#127 DontClipMyWings

DontClipMyWings

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 773 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 11:49 AM

a few special things? it sounds interesting :)

sounds very very interesting i'd love for them 3 to do abit of a demo thing and just let us hear some music so we can truely know whats going on in amys head at the moment!
"Your wondering now, what to do, now you know this is the end. Your wondering how, you will pay, for the way you misbehaved."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users