Hazy Lady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,402 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 11:29 AM

The one we have been waiting for:

26 July 2009
Ghostly Michael Jackson tips for fan Amy Winehouse

Troubled Amy Winehouse wants to sort herself out - by taking advice from the spirit of Michael Jackson.
The 25-year-old singer regularly saw a clairvoyant to help her get straight during her eight months on the Caribbean isle of St Lucia.
And she claims she heard the superstar telling her to clean up her act as there was work for her to do.

A source said: "She was seeing a trance channeller and says she heard Michael's voice telling her if she didn't sort herself out she'd lose everything."
Amy, acquitted this week of assaulting a fan, was a huge fan of Jacko. She once said: "I could never decide whether I wanted to be Michael Jackson or marry him.
"I don't care what people say because he's a f*****g genius."

http://www.people.co...-name_page.html

#2 pearljo

pearljo

♪♫♫ vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 01:01 PM

I really think a more conventional therapy would help Amy. She'll never do it though.

Channellers are the biggest bullshit artists on the planet. Total new age crap.

This article is probably pure fiction anyway.

Channelling Michael. Now there's a role model for Amy.

There are so many live people that have told her the same thing. I guess she prefers dead junkies to live caring people.

#3 Rockesquirrel

Rockesquirrel

I'm cuddly, bitch! Deal with it!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 06:04 PM

Shrinks aren't as entertaining as fortune tellers. Shrinks tell you the truth with facts, fortune tellers, tell the truth with planetary positions, foretelling, dead people and fairy dust.
In this life, we each create our own heaven and hell. (Conversation overhead on the bus)

- 8-/

#4 tikipeacock

tikipeacock

My destructive side has grown a mile wide

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 775 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 06:37 PM

Looking back at a couple of shrinks I had in the past, I would have been better off going to a fortune teller. There are some therapists out there who are just as full of shit.

The comparisons are interesting. My great grandma saw a spiritualist on a regular basis. She was a devout Jew who fled to Ireland then to London from Russia during the Pogroms, so she suffered a traumatic past. She sought guidance from this clairvoyant woman and I guess she felt comfort in these visits. Back then, there really wasn't much in the way of psychotherapy, you were either normal or certifiably insane and they sent you to the asylum. I suspect she suffered a mental illness, as most of the women from that line in the family were bipolar or had some form of depression. I'm pretty sure this woman became her "therapist" so to speak. I don't think this would be a good substitute for a therapist now, but back then, I can understand why it may have been appealing to some.
Posted Image

"...All the birds sing words and the flowers croon in the tiki, tiki, tiki, tiki tiki room."

#5 Back2Black1991

Back2Black1991

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 03:55 PM

I really think a more conventional therapy would help Amy. She'll never do it though.

Channellers are the biggest bullshit artists on the planet. Total new age crap.

This article is probably pure fiction anyway.

Channelling Michael. Now there's a role model for Amy.

There are so many live people that have told her the same thing. I guess she prefers dead junkies to live caring people.

ugh whatever, he's one of the best role models you can have. He's helped so many people, had so many hit records, he was living in addict central don't call him a junkie he weren't on heroine or cocaine!!

#6 Back2Black1991

Back2Black1991

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 03:56 PM

ughhh i hate that jacko my god its Jackson!! Good I loove Michael he's the best!!

#7 kittengirl1000

kittengirl1000

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 06:17 PM

I remember seeing a clip on youtube of Amy's duet with Charlotte Church of Beat It.

#8 Rockesquirrel

Rockesquirrel

I'm cuddly, bitch! Deal with it!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 08:04 PM

Looking back at a couple of shrinks I had in the past, I would have been better off going to a fortune teller. There are some therapists out there who are just as full of shit.

The comparisons are interesting. My great grandma saw a spiritualist on a regular basis. She was a devout Jew who fled to Ireland then to London from Russia during the Pogroms, so she suffered a traumatic past. She sought guidance from this clairvoyant woman and I guess she felt comfort in these visits. Back then, there really wasn't much in the way of psychotherapy, you were either normal or certifiably insane and they sent you to the asylum.

Don't get me wrong, I believe in astrology and other forms of spiritualism. I am an amateur astrologer, who is constantly learning every day. Unfortunately, as in psychiatry as well as the occult, there are some knuckleheads that abuse forces, only for profit and gain. As a result, there is damage to the pocketbook as well as the psyche. IOW, it's like giving a loaded gun to blind man, there are forces not to be f'd with.

On my maternal side, the ladies (particularly my great-grandmother) were raised as healers and spiritualists. My mother was a pharmacological nurse who also practiced astrology and spiritualism. She believed that if you learned about astrology as well as medicine FROM KNOWLEDGABLE and educated sources, there weren't any chances for some moron to take advantage of you. Mom taught us to look for reliable and legit sources for both topics. My therapist is also a spiritual lady who is down-to-earth and practical.

When I made that comment in reference to that Winehouse article, it was like Michael Jackson's ghost was saying water is wet and the sky is blue.
In this life, we each create our own heaven and hell. (Conversation overhead on the bus)

- 8-/

#9 -Sammy-

-Sammy-

my tears dry on their own

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,410 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 12:27 AM

I remember seeing a clip on youtube of Amy's duet with Charlotte Church of Beat It.

i remember this too lol first time i ever saw her on tv then after that on new year with jools haha brill :D
Posted Image
I have been in love with Amy Winehouse since 1st January 2007

#10 pearljo

pearljo

♪♫♫ vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 11:18 AM

ugh whatever, he's one of the best role models you can have. He's helped so many people, had so many hit records, he was living in addict central don't call him a junkie he weren't on heroine or cocaine!!

OK pal, I was listening to Michael from the first time he stepped on stage. Off the Wall and Thriller are two of the greatest albums of all time..period.

I played them so many times Amy would be jealous. :(

It's safe to say I loved Michael as much as anyone. At the Motown 25th anniversery show, he put on the most amazing set that no one will ever touch. My feet didn't touch the ground for weeks.
Try to find that performance, it was incredible.

Unfortunately, the authorities are now labelling him as a drug addict.

Just like Elvis, he was so incredible he couldn't live a normal life. Elvis OD'ed and Michael had a ton of drugs in his system.

He was a role model, you're right. But people have to see the reality of what he became.

Did I love him any less? Did I ever picture him a junkie? Nope. I would have kissed the ground he walked on. I'm sorry, moon walked on.

Now chill. I have ties older than you. :)

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users