72 replies to this topic

#61 pearljo

pearljo

♪♫♫ vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 05:12 AM

And another and I'm done with this shit. We had a male strip club across the street from my store.

Lemme tell you something, that place was packed every single night with, you know, with women that didn't care about mens bodies.

I'm 56 and I didn't just ride into town on a turnip truck.

#62 pearljo

pearljo

♪♫♫ vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 05:13 AM

Marisa, you can delete any objectionable, degrading post that I've posted here. I trust your judgment.

#63 pearljo

pearljo

♪♫♫ vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 05:14 AM

Thanks Alan.

#64 pearljo

pearljo

♪♫♫ vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 05:44 AM

I had a married woman on this board a few years ago, she isn't here anymore, pm me.

She was very pretty and wanted to come from out of state to see me.

I told her, from now on, I'd prefer we communicate openly on the forum only.

Let me ask you something. Did the male or the female do the right thing?

Who had heart? Who had character?

This is a sore subject for me. I have never, ever, ever cheated on a gf, much less a wife.

Jeez this riled me up. Luckily I'm back in therapy.

#65 pearljo

pearljo

♪♫♫ vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 06:00 AM

I need to get off this forum for a couple of days.

I'm very sorry that I got into what was an exciting, wreckless time in my life.

Do I have regrets about my past? Nope. Loved every minute of it.

see ya

#66 manic_blue

manic_blue

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 06:04 AM

Stay put.. you were just having fun.. lots of it.. that counts for a lot!
I was only kiddin ya...it just sorta felt like a guy thing and I felt for a bit like I was eavesdropping. Truly.. never offended!

Edited by manic_blue, 30 July 2009 - 06:09 AM.

He's the big affair I cannot forget..only man I think of with regret...Someone To Watch Over Me

#67 pearljo

pearljo

♪♫♫ vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 09:19 AM

That's cool Sundy. I'm crazy from the heat. 44 days in a row over 100 here, no rain. My downstairs AC is dead. My little upstairs AC can't handle the load. The other night, it was 95 degrees in here at 1 a.m. By 2 I finally nodded out. Woke up at 4 in puddles of sweat.

Plus, the old bipolar is a bit out of whack. For years I could sleep 16 hours a day. For a week I'm getting 2 hours a night max.

What did I see when I woke up. My fat cat sitting a foot from my face staring at me waiting for the first sign of life so he could eat.

Anyway, I hope the thread gets back on track.

#68 Mama_Haze

Mama_Haze

Hazy Lady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,402 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 10:06 AM

Yuh, heat and biploar/BP don't mix well at all. I sweat like a bloody rapist in the summer and winter, and that creates spots, which create stress, which makes me too hot.... AGH!

Phil, youre fine. Nowt wrong with a reminiscing sesh. It's good to have memories yo uare obviously fond of :)

Hope the meds etc balance out soon... though it's not always a bad thing, is it? I'm at my most creative when the illness kicks me.

Maybe you should use this burst of energy to get started on the novel they say is inside us all, Phil? :)

#69 pearljo

pearljo

♪♫♫ vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 11:34 AM

Yeah, saw my doc yesterday and he gave me 2 new meds. In 25 years I've been on approx 80 meds.

I didn't start them and may hold off because I enjoy writing and I'm all over the place writing on diff websites.

I emailed my massage therapist a post I made on a mental health site.

She's a wonderful lady and she asked if I ever thought about writing a book because my post read like poetry.

After what I've experienced in my life I think I could do it. Even if it sucks it will get my brain working. Writing isn't easy.

ps..I emailed Monique on facebook. I've seen recent pics of her and she's still pretty but not much different from most mid-50's gals. She looks settled and happy.

I'd love to hear some of the twists and turns her life has taken.

It would really mean so much more than just talking to a goddess.

#70 pearljo

pearljo

♪♫♫ vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 11:38 AM

pss...Most 'goddess' are an illusion anyway. It's smoke and mirrors, but it's all good.

#71 Winehousedrunk

Winehousedrunk

The sky above, a blaze that only lovers see..

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 12:04 PM

OK

Edited by Winehousedrunk, 30 July 2009 - 07:56 PM.

Amy Winehouse died, and she's taken a part of my soul with her. May that part be the love that I felt for her, and may the love that I still feel for her be the undying part of us both.

#72 manic_blue

manic_blue

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 02:50 PM

Sorry about the heat and lack of sleep Phil. I'd be taking continuous cold showers dude.
I agree with your therapist. You are quite the creative genius. You seem to be in quite the expressive mood and I am also enjoying the hell out of it. Peace.
He's the big affair I cannot forget..only man I think of with regret...Someone To Watch Over Me

#73 pearljo

pearljo

♪♫♫ vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 03:45 PM

Thank you Sundy.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users