Photo
- - - - -

Amy hires private investigator to spy on Blake?

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 mister magic

mister magic

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 09:14 PM

If this is true (grain of salt considering News of the World was mentioned), I don't reckon the investigator will spend much time out of crackhouses if he's following Blake!

Article follows:

Amy Winehouse is fighting back at her ex-husband’s demands for a $12m chunk of her fortune — she’s hired a private investigator to track his every move. The Rehab singer apparently wants to compile a dossier of Blake Fielder-Civil’s unreasonable behavior to avoid giving him a penny.
Amy is prepared to pay his legal fees — so he’s not left out of pocket — but only if he agrees to abandon the money demands.
“The family have a record of everything Blake has done to hurt Amy and they’ve hired a private detective as well,” a source told British tabloid the News of The World.
“Amy’s determined Blake’s not going to get a penny. But as much as she hates him right now she doesn’t want to leave him in the gutter.”
Amy and Blake divorced on July 16, with Fielder-Civil citing adultery.

Original source here: http://www.showbizsp...vestigator.html

I sure as hell hope she's fighting against him getting a cent. Scumbag ought to take a cue from Amy, get sober, and get a fucking job!

#2 kevd7

kevd7

Soaked in soul he swims in my eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 09:17 PM

get a fuckin' job is right. but first, get clean and stay clean. make a relevant life for yourself. get on with the business of being a contributing member of the human race. try to be likeable.

#3 pearljo

pearljo

♪♫♫ vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 09:39 PM

If is a private investigator(did not read article)no one would know, period.

private=?

People have thrown around how much money she has but my best guess is 12m would wipe her out. But then again, that's another nobody knows.

So, I've just posted nothing really. lol

#4 Winehousedrunk

Winehousedrunk

The sky above, a blaze that only lovers see..

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 10:42 PM

Lately, she's been looking a lot, I mean, a hell of a lot stronger and more together than in a looong time. She's matured, grown out of carrying a lot of old, useless baggage around, and I think the steps that she's taking, like in the article, are all part and parcel of a new, more balanced, more self-aware, more self-assured attitude, with self-knowledge and self-worth at the core and as the source of her actions. It had to happen. It did. I love it. I respect Amy a lot for what she's achieved. Go forth, Amy!

Edited by Winehousedrunk, 02 August 2009 - 10:45 PM.

Amy Winehouse died, and she's taken a part of my soul with her. May that part be the love that I felt for her, and may the love that I still feel for her be the undying part of us both.

#5 shaylaxtx

shaylaxtx

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 12:13 AM

Blake's in rehab now so...

#6 Rockesquirrel

Rockesquirrel

I'm cuddly, bitch! Deal with it!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 12:39 AM

My goodness, since the paps aren't allowed take pics at her home, all kinds of fairy tales of yore are coming out of the woodwork! You know, all these kinds of nonsensical press may turn Winehouse into a recluse!
In this life, we each create our own heaven and hell. (Conversation overhead on the bus)

- 8-/

#7 Alan48

Alan48

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 01:57 AM

Spying on him now is pointless, but I'm sure the first thing Amy's lawyer did was have a whole agency of PIs digging up dirt to show a pattern of him being an opportunistic parasite. The only difference in the NOTW article is the writer mentioning himself:

Amy wants to compile a dossier of the recovering junkie's unreasonable behaviour after I revealed he's after £6 million.

http://www.newsofthe...ce-demands.html
I often wonder if these strange stories are just made up, or if they're being put out for some ulterior motive.

#8 pearljo

pearljo

♪♫♫ vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 07:09 AM

Blakes in rehab? Isn't that the place where Amy scored drugs?

#9 Nature Boy

Nature Boy

Dark Pandora

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 10:52 AM

she's too good
R.I.P.
Amy Winehouse

Forever in our hearts, shall we meet in Heaven this time!

#10 amyfanatic

amyfanatic

If I was my heart,I'd rather be restless.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,933 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 04:19 PM

"Amy`s determined Blake won`t get a penny"
Riiight. If this is true i`m the happiest person in the world right now.
Posted Image

"I don`t listen to anyone...except my inner child anyway."

Amy.J.Winehouse.

#11 antceleb12

antceleb12

And I'm singing this song for you...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,261 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 01:44 AM

I smell BS. But if true, I could see Amy saving his butt. She's a giver like that.
Posted Image

"Amy is amazing. It's as if Bille Holiday and Dianh Washington had a baby and it was raised by Janice Joplin." - jazzblowin on youtube

#12 WinehouseFAN08

WinehouseFAN08

You Got To Call The Green Man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 464 posts

Posted 09 August 2009 - 05:16 PM

Is he not satisfied with the amount of her money he spent on drugs?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tonight the light of love is in your eyes.. Will you love me tomorrow?

&&WithEverydayThatPasses.. IMissYouALittleBitMore..10/3/09..ILoveYouLudo

WeWillBeTogetherAgainSoon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users