#1 PabloD

PabloD

We bathe under blue light

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 09:04 AM

http://www.johnnyikon.com/t/6496

"Despite the impending finalisation of their divorce, Amy Winehouse has persuaded husband Blake Fielder-Civil to think again about their marriage over a bizarre Facebook conversation.

Setting up an account as their cat Shirley, she has been messaging Blake at the Sheffield drugs rehab clinic where he is currently fighting his illegal addictions. Her wall posts have included such insightful pleas to Blake as: "Sailor sort it you're her co-hort and consort still."

Her tactics are working, as Fielder-Civil has changed his relationship status from 'Single' to 'Complicated' to 'Married', all in the course of a few days. He also added Amy's real profile.

Johnny Ikon still believes these two belong together, despite their addictions. They both love each other and they shouldn't let the drugs take that away. I wonder if they'll reconcile now?!!"
Posted Image

#2 WinehouseFAN08

WinehouseFAN08

You Got To Call The Green Man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 464 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 09:16 AM

Hmmm.. I hope not.. Amy was doing well.. :S

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tonight the light of love is in your eyes.. Will you love me tomorrow?

&&WithEverydayThatPasses.. IMissYouALittleBitMore..10/3/09..ILoveYouLudo

WeWillBeTogetherAgainSoon

#3 ashlee

ashlee

you're so thick and my patience's thin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 10:16 AM

does anyone else think the words "she" uses on this messages are not normal?...like in a good way...almost poetic, i don't know...lol
I hope it isn't Amy though....she should try to forget him for good, and focus on other stuff like HER and HER life, for instance.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
five story fire as you came

#4 amyfanatic

amyfanatic

If I was my heart,I'd rather be restless.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,933 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 10:26 AM

I got terrified only be reading the article...xD Come on Amyy...ughh! I hope this is bullshit...
Posted Image

"I don`t listen to anyone...except my inner child anyway."

Amy.J.Winehouse.

#5 Amy-Fan2

Amy-Fan2

You know i'm no good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 11:08 AM

Any freak can make a facebook account and name it Shirley and write fake messages
I dont believe it

Amy is not that stupit

#6 Mama_Haze

Mama_Haze

Hazy Lady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,402 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 11:21 AM

Let's hope this is more horseshit

#7 Amy Girl

Amy Girl

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 02:59 PM

I hope that Amy did not write that. I hope it is not true. If it is true then I will sing the song from West Side Story for Blake and Amy: There's a place for us, somewhere a place for us - SOMEWHERE. But right now Amy, keep yourself busy. Put all your energy into your work. You will come out on top (you already are in my eyes.)

#8 mister magic

mister magic

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 06:08 PM

Here's the Sun article on the same. I wanna say this is too nutters, but I have a sneaking suspicion there might be SOME amount of truth to it. Someone needs to monitor this girl's internet usage for a while, apparently! ;)

One of "Shirley's" rambling posts reads: "Oi mummy was saying to her friend about th time she made you breakfast an you drank all th nesquik til you was sick xxxxxxx."

Also, do you reckon she's unleashing new album lyrics on him? This kinda seems like it...

Another says: "Sailor sort it you're her co-hort. consort still. as you both know you're unswerving. just as much as you're deserving."

http://www.thesun.co...SS&ATTR=Bizarre

Edited by mister magic, 14 August 2009 - 06:13 PM.

#9 kittengirl1000

kittengirl1000

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 08:00 PM

It will be nothing but trouble if she and Blake are back together.

#10 Domi

Domi

Some Unholy War

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 09:36 PM

It will be nothing but trouble if she and Blake are back together.

exactly >:-( I hope it's not true...

Forever in my heart! I love you Amy.

#11 Mr.JonesPT

Mr.JonesPT

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 09:56 PM

omg : (

Stay away from him Amy, please : (

Posted Image

#12 Alan48

Alan48

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 11:07 PM

more scary news: http://www.newsofthe...-a-reunion.html

#13 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 11:11 PM

In case that link doesn't work for some people....

AMY Winehouse has sensationally begged hubby Blake Fielder-Civil to call off their divorce and take her back.

The Back To Black singer told him: "Come back to me, I love you." Her amazing plea came in an emotional phone call she made to him on Tuesday, the first time they have talked in FIVE MONTHS.

And last night Blake confirmed to the News of the World that he DOES want to get back with Amy.
Posted ImageBEFORE THE ROT: They take boat trip on their break in Miami

He told us: "We've been talking for the first time in months. "I love her as much as ever. I know she still loves me, even though we're getting divorced. "Maybe this time we can do everything properly and not mess it up. "She is looking beautiful and healthy now and it reminds me of the old Amy. She has been wearing my engagement ring and it meant an awful lot."

During the call the couple arranged a secret dinner date. The music video producer, 27, said he is clean of the drug addictions which have blighted their two-year marriage and believes Amy is too.

Posted Image
PASSION: Honeymoon, 2007. Blake says Amy is better at sex than singing

He is still in rehab in Sheffield following his release from jail in February after serving a sentence for assault and trial-fixing. Amy, 25, is back in her north London home after spending many months on Caribbean isle St Lucia.

Extreme

Blake said: "I did something wrong and went to prison. I got clean. Amy flew off somewhere hot, got clean. It was meant to be that way. "We were pushing things to the extreme with our drug-taking and it could never have carried on that way. "I want to take her out for dinner and propose again. I hope that within five minutes we'll be planning where we're next going to get married."
A reunion is certain to be met with opposition by Amy's parents Mitch and Janis, who blame Blake for introducing her to heroin and crack cocaine. But Blake said: "It's not up to Amy's family or anyone else.
Posted ImageCOMING CLEAN: Blake says he is now off drugs

"We're both adults and we're both clean now. It's up to us." Blake filed for divorce on the grounds of Amy's infidelity. A judge has granted a decree nisi but the divorce will not be final until August 28.
Blake said: "The divorce has made us both realise what we had. I know Amy still loves me. And I still love her. "We're meant to be together, despite what anyone thinks."

Blake intends to show Amy he is a changed man when he finally leaves rehab, by starting a new life, getting a flat and looking for a job. A friend of the pair said: "It is incredible to think that after all this they could possibly get back together. "Amy is desperate to get back with Blake and the difference now is that Blake is clean.

"He hadn't spoken to her for at least five months. And it is only now that she has said she wants to get back with him. "Amy said she didn't want the divorce to go ahead. "Her fans will be stunned by this development. This is yet another incredible chapter in their lives and for them to re-marry would be amazing." The pal added: "Blake was absolutely stunned when Amy called. He couldn't believe it. It has been such a long time and so much has happened.

"She told him she still loved him and missed him and wanted him back. She said to him, 'Come home to me. Be with me.' Amy asked him, 'Do you love me?' Blake told her, 'I love you. You know I do'.
"Blake told her that if she can stay clear of the drugs there is a chance for them." The pal said Blake is petrified of being sucked back into drug addiction. The friend explained: "Blake recognises he is vulnerable. This is a good thing because he is now aware of the dangers.

"Amy and him must both be clean for them to work. He told her, 'If we are not clean we will end up killing each other'." Blake's friends believe it is his hard work in fighting his heroin and crack addictions and getting back to health which is the key to the pair getting back together. To avoid the temptations of their old drug haunts in London, Blake and Amy's dinner date will be in Sheffield after his release from rehab there. The pal said: "During the last few years there have been people with them who have encouraged them to live so dangerously. The temptations were all around them. Blake knows they must stay away from those people. They must stay away from certain places. If they go anywhere near the drink or the drugs it will be the end.

Turbulent

"He wants to meet her to show her how well he looks. He wants to have a real heart-to-heart with her about how they feel about each other. "But he wants to meet her in Sheffield when he gets released and not in London. Blake is off drugs, goes to the gym and looks a picture of health.
"They enjoyed the conversation with each other. They were both very sad because things got so bad between them but they have now got something to focus on . . . their date.

Incredibly, Blake wants to continue with the divorce proceedings - in which lawyers are battling over her £10million fortune - then RE-MARRY. The pal said: "He wants to court again. He hopes by divorcing it will give her the chance to pull herself together. And if she manages that, he would then like to re-marry her." Our revelations today are an astonishing twist in one of the most turbulent marriages showbiz has seen. The couple met in 2004 before Amy's Back To Black album made her one of the world's brightest singing stars.

Blake has said: "My relationship with Amy was beautiful and intense and very physical.
"It was built on sex from day one and was always mind-blowing. Amy was very loving and passionate and the best I've ever had. She is even better at sex than she is at singing."
Before she met Blake, Amy had not touched heroin or cocaine. He revealed that she became hooked after her very first hit. She first tried heroin in late 2006 in a hotel in East London and within weeks was begging Blake to buy more for her.

Amy also began smoking crack cocaine and in August 2007 she overdosed. She ended up briefly in rehab, where she took more drugs. The pair had secretly married three months earlier in Miami and were increasingly taking ever more dangerous quantities of drugs. Blake described how, after three days getting wasted on heroin and crack, the singer stopped breathing and briefly "died." He had to give her the kiss of life to bring her back from the brink.

In August 2008 Blake was jailed for perverting the course of justice after beating up a pub landlord.
Meanwhile, Amy's addiction was having a disastrous effect on her performances as she began to mumble her way through songs. She was also cheating on him while he was inside. Blake said she romped with her manager's assistant Alex Haines, 23, in April last year and had a fling with Babyshambles guitarist Mik Whitnall, 41. He said she also bedded Sadie Frost's on-off boyfriend Kristian Marr, 25.

And in January, during her break in St Lucia, she slept with rugby hunk Josh Bowman, 21.
Eventually Blake filed for divorce, though he himself cheated on Amy. Gilleen Morris, 31, claims he got her pregnant following a romp in rehab. The child is due in November and there will be a paternity test.

Last night we approached Blake's mum Georgette at her hair salon in Lincolnshire. She said: "Yes, your story about Amy wanting Blake back is one hundred per cent true but I do not want to talk about it."
A spokesman for Amy said: "Amy is very disappointed that Blake's family are airing any aspects of her private life in public."

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

I don't quite understand this bit:

Incredibly, Blake wants to continue with the divorce proceedings - in which lawyers are battling over her £10million fortune - then RE-MARRY. The pal said: "He wants to court again. He hopes by divorcing it will give her the chance to pull herself together. And if she manages that, he would then like to re-marry her."

Huh? Yeah, that makes a lot of sense. wtf? :-S

I wonder how much he was paid for that interview? Nah, I'm sure he gave the proceeds directly to charity.

Edited by Lainey, 15 August 2009 - 11:26 PM.

"I've got hair like them"

#14 lyricgenius

lyricgenius

To my heart, she carries the key

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 11:55 PM

Hard to believe. And worrying.

Makes me think she's got real psychological issues. Maybe a fear of abandonment caused by her parents' divorce?

But Blake said: "It's not up to Amy's family or anyone else.

That's very scary. Sounds like he's still got her wrapped around his little finger.

I need a drink guys, and I don't even drink.
Posted Image
"Flawed yet fabulous, tormented yet towering"

#15 DontClipMyWings

DontClipMyWings

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 773 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 01:37 AM

Untill i read up to blake wants to carry on with the divorce proceedings i was in 100% shock that they will be back together.
As soon as i read that blake wants to continue where he may get alot of money i was reminded of what an evil, but clever, bastard blake actually is, he will lead her into a false sense of security by convincing her he wants her back and will have a 'fresh start' allowing the divorce to proceed, take her money then fuck her over again.
If he really loved her and was serious about the wanting to be back with her he would of said, drop the money part and just get a divorce.
"Your wondering now, what to do, now you know this is the end. Your wondering how, you will pay, for the way you misbehaved."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users