6 replies to this topic

#1 DontClipMyWings

DontClipMyWings

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 773 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 01:15 PM

Right ive been off the forum for ages, been busy and since ive been back ive noticed theres not too much going on so i thought id start a thread we can all get involved in

if you got to spend the day with amy what would you do? where would you go?
"Your wondering now, what to do, now you know this is the end. Your wondering how, you will pay, for the way you misbehaved."

#2 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 11:48 PM

DCMW. You have been much missed over these last few months, and it's nice to see you back! :) did you get into art school? If so, how's it going?

As to the question at hand:

I would go and meet her at her Barnet house, and check out the floral furnishings - LOL!

Then, I would have Mitch drive us to a Jewish Deli in Southgate for lunch (breakfast might be stretching it a bit in Amy-Land).

Then, I would have Mitch drive us (since apparently he is her driver for the whole day) to Amy's favorite tattoo parlor, where I would have Amy recommend a tattoo for me. I realize that I would be taking a chance here, having Amy pick my first ever tat. But I trust her, and what could be a better reminder of an amazing day?

Afterward, we would go to the studio for a few hours, to listen to some demos, and to hear some 'work in progress' Salaam would be there, as would Ade and Dionne.

Later, I would meet Darcus, who would present me with some rare acetates and a huge bunch of Amy promotional material, such as posters, unreleased Tracks, ticket stubs and other goodies that would make die hard fans weep.

After that, Me, Amy Dionne and Janis would have a picnic in Hyde Park on a hot, hot summers day. They would then go home, and Amy and I would then head to the Hawley Arms for some Pool and drinking.

We would leave at 11pm (very sensible), and we would head back to Barnet for a nightcap. Amy would play me some very rough demos on her guitar, which although they are rough - still sound freaking amazing.

We would say good night. She would tell me how she had so much fun with me, and would leave me VIP tix for her first comeback gig (hopefully at Bush Hall),

She gives me a hug as I leave, says I am 'golden', and gives me a bottle of Jack Daniels, as well as one of her precious guitars. She also tells me she is no longer into hard drugs, as "hard drugs are for losers - and I ain't no fuckin loser".

She tells me not to worry, as she'll be fine, and I believe her, because this is the strongerst I have seen her in a VERY long time. I walk off into the night, Grinning from ear to ear. As because not only is Amy OK - I MET FREAKING AMY WINEHOUSE - W00T!

Edited by Lainey, 15 August 2009 - 12:01 AM.

"I've got hair like them"

#3 lyricgenius

lyricgenius

To my heart, she carries the key

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 12:15 AM

^I'd join Lainey. She's got a great plan. Except I'd skip the tattoo. Could I substitute some slow dancing with Amy instead? :)
Posted Image
"Flawed yet fabulous, tormented yet towering"

#4 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 12:22 AM

Yep Dave,

That's absolutely fine! :)

#5 DontClipMyWings

DontClipMyWings

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 773 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 01:25 AM

that sounds like a very good day with amy, id love to spend the day with her more than anything, i'll write my answer to this question tomorrow when im a little less tipsy lol.

Ahh its so good to be back, everytime i logged on there wasnt much going on and it was abit disheartening however now amys back in the uk it seems the forum has livend up quite abit!
Well i decided to go with the music and i'm going to uni in september to do music HOPEFULLY, i get my results on thursday and im praying ive got in lol! I'm also in a band now and were doing quite well with lots of gigs so thats sort of contributed my lack of activity on here. I actually got the best compliment in the world at a gig last night a girl came up to me and said 'you sound like amy winehouse, your the next amy winehouse!' i told her amys not over yet and i certaintly couldnt follow her.

how have you been lainey?
"Your wondering now, what to do, now you know this is the end. Your wondering how, you will pay, for the way you misbehaved."

#6 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 01:40 AM

I'm good - thank you :)

I'm I know what u mean. I was gone for about 4 weeks, which I needed, but if feels soooo good to be back!

I have my fingers crossed for you. Please let us know how it goes!

You and brando have had quite a lot of activity with your bands lately, which is exciting. Hope all goes well!

#7 DontClipMyWings

DontClipMyWings

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 773 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 01:44 AM

thanks very much, someone from emi records want to come and hear us so fingers crossed all will go well with that.

it feels so good to be back and it feels even better that everything feels much more positive, this time last year when i was on here regularly i remember how 99% of the time it was all bad press and negative news, festival pictures of amy looking terrible, its just so good to see the fresh faced young and (hopefully) happy amy

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users