In this divorce? Did I miss something?

#2 kevd7

kevd7

Soaked in soul he swims in my eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 04:18 AM

don't believe it's got that far phil. maybe it's a second phase in the whole divorce thing. never been married or divorced myself so don't really know how the process works. Blake needs to get a job imo, a livelihood or carrer apart from Amy. what is it they say about idle time lol?

#3 pearljo

pearljo

♪♫♫ vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 11:22 AM

Thanks kevvers, It took 78 views to get an answer. lmao

Seems like it took less time for Heather Mills to rip off Paul McCartney. She was a piece of work. A wolf in sheeps clothing.

#4 kevd7

kevd7

Soaked in soul he swims in my eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 03:25 PM

boy, did that backfire on her or what! imagine getting all that $$ and still making a remark like, "well i guess Paul wants his daughter to fly coach while he flies first class"...she was a gold digger, no two ways about it. If only Paulie had listened to his kids, they knew.

#5 Alan48

Alan48

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 03:31 PM

It's possible that the original tabloid stories were true:

It is reported that Winehouse has agreed to pay Fielder-Civil off with a £2.4 million ($3.6 million) settlement.

http://www.nme.com/n...winehouse/46142
But the BBC reports made no mention of a settlement. If it's true, then Blake should count himself lucky! What did seem true was that he had a big-time celebrity divorce lawyer (on contingency, no doubt), because the guy's office issued a statement saying so. Fighting it out in court might have been more expensive for Amy.
Kev's right that "Blake needs to get a job." Nobody can be happy living like a leech.

Edit: lol the pink amy t-shirts on the nme page only come in girl's sizes! how large is an extra large girl?

Edited by Alan48, 31 August 2009 - 03:35 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users