5 replies to this topic

#1 Alan48

Alan48

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 12:23 AM

More craziness:

CRAFTY AMY WINEHOUSE has saved £6 million after a night with her ex-husband - where she didn't even have sex.

BLAKE FIELDER-CIVIL agreed to drop his demands for a massive payout during a saucy early-morning conversation in Amy's bedroom.
But when Wino, 24, wanted to, erm, seal the deal, Blake, 27, "had so much on his mind" he couldn't perform, a close friend revealed.
The source added: "Amy was disappointed as she really wanted sex, but Blake was nervous about seeing her as it violated his rehab conditions.
"They're still very close and they're working things out. But he promised not ask for another penny from her and to go ahead with the divorce."
Ex-junkie Blake is trying to get clean in Yorkshire but plans to move to London, where Amy lives, to rebuild his life.
WORLD War Two heroine DAME VERA LYNN has told AMY WINEHOUSE to stop getting blitzed on booze.
The singer, 92, currently second in album charts, said: "Amy needs to stop behaving as she does. I was more aware of my public.
"She should not spend so much time having late nights unless it's a special occasion."

http://www.newsofthe...droom-chat.html
Cool about Vera Lynn! Thought she was dead!

#2 kevd7

kevd7

Soaked in soul he swims in my eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 12:43 AM

"I was more aware of my public."
You tell her, Vera!!!

#3 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 01:17 AM

I love the tabloids!! It's the NOTW 'Blake couldn't perform' versus the Daily Star's steamy romp followed by 12 pregnancy tests!! Ah, you can't make this stuff up - loves it!
"I've got hair like them"

#4 Alan48

Alan48

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 01:28 AM

^ The cognitive dissonance hurts my brain! And what's up with "go ahead with the divorce"? Maybe they have software that writes this stuff! Or a million monkeys with typewriters. If you write everything possible, some of it will be true!

#5 Winehousedrunk

Winehousedrunk

The sky above, a blaze that only lovers see..

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 03:16 PM

I'm from '62, and "We'll Meet Again" chokes me up most times I hear it. What an honour for Amy that the Dame has spoken out at 92 to give her young peer some sound, old-school, sensible advice.
Amy Winehouse died, and she's taken a part of my soul with her. May that part be the love that I felt for her, and may the love that I still feel for her be the undying part of us both.

#6 Merge

Merge

Once A Tickle, Now A Rash...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 09:42 PM

Back up - aren't they now DIVORCED? I thought they got divorced in 72 seconds or something, with neither of them in the room?
Or was that divorce proceedings?

Yeah I thought Dame Vera Lynn was dead for ages... "She should not spend so much time having late nights unless it's a special occasion." <---- bless her <3 that's such a nan thing to say, or for any British fans (or EastEnders fans) kind of Dot Cotton/Branning in that attitude "as it's a special occasion, I'll have a sweet sherry!"
Autour de moi
Je ne vois pas
Qui sont les anges
Surement pas moi
Encore une fois
Je suis cassee
Encore une fois
Je n\'y crois pas

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users