13 replies to this topic

#1 Iulian

Iulian

against, not cause I believe it. just fun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,856 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 01:12 PM

Could someone tell me what I missed here? I only know that on a concert, Amy sang "at least I'm not opening for a cunt like Kanye". Could someone tell me why, how come etc?

Not that Kanye didn't deserve it...

#2 Mama_Haze

Mama_Haze

Hazy Lady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,402 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 02:01 PM

Because Kanye, as he proved once again last week, is a c*nt...? :lol:

I'm not sure if there's history there, but she's never had anything good to say about him. Maybe she's just a sound judge of character.... and Kanye *does* give off a bit of a 'twat vibe'.

#3 Iulian

Iulian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,856 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 02:35 PM

I agree that Kanye is a complete moron, I just thought it was more than Amy's words...

#4 kevd7

kevd7

Soaked in soul he swims in my eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 07:34 PM

remember this....Posted Image

it was a bold move for her considering J and he are best buddies. I still applaud her for the comment.
edit--as you can see, i cropped the picture. i didn't think taking that liberty would offend...

#5 pearljo

pearljo

♪♫♫ vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 07:50 PM

Thanks for cropping. And another look at Dita.

#6 Mama_Haze

Mama_Haze

Hazy Lady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,402 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 10:30 PM

Oh yeah, I remember this now... She looks pretty unimpressed by him already there

#7 lnz

lnz

I'll buy the Rizla

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 11:03 PM

When I read that Amy had called Kanye a c*nt, I adored her even more and ever since then that is all I refer to him as because that is exactly what he is.

Also, it made me really happy at the grammys when she won more awards than he did. fuck off kanye!
"Well-behaved women seldom make history" - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

#8 Iulian

Iulian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,856 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 08:00 AM

So, that's cropped? I knew the photo the way it is.. could someone please send me a PM with the full pic? :D Anyhow, the only good parts of that photo are Amy and Dita :)

Thanks for the responses!

#9 Mama_Haze

Mama_Haze

Hazy Lady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,402 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 11:17 AM

It reminded me of the time she allegedly dragged Peaches Geldof out of the toilet backstage at a festival for taking too long in there, calling her a 'brat'.

Amy's response to this piece of press fiction?

'If I was going to call Peaches a four letter word, I can think of better ones than that!'

#10 Tara

Tara

This Bird Has Flown...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 06:35 PM

The Kanye comment happened when Amy was playing before Jay-Z at Glasto, and Noel Gallagher was complaining about a rapper headlining - in his usual, forward-thinking way. Well Amy was probably right about Kanye but I do find his idiotic behaviour quite amusing...
Posted Image

'Memories mar my mind, love is a fate resigned'

#11 suestev07

suestev07

injured butterfly is so talented, it hurts

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,557 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 06:56 PM

So, that's cropped? I knew the photo the way it is.. could someone please send me a PM with the full pic?

If I remember correctly, I think what was cropped was Blake on the far left of the pic, beside Amy.
\"it was as if all the emotions in the universe suddenly were coming out of her mouth.\" --Entertainment Weekly music critic Chris Willman.

"It's open-heart surgery set to music" - Sunday Herald article by Peter Ross Jan 7/07

"Be kinder than necessary...because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle." - Anon.

#12 Alan48

Alan48

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 07:02 PM

full pic: http://nahright.com/...ts-about-kanye/

#13 Rockesquirrel

Rockesquirrel

I'm cuddly, bitch! Deal with it!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 07:10 PM

full pic: http://nahright.com/...ts-about-kanye/

Other than "TaylorSwift Gate", I don't see the big oo-wee. Winehouse has said some pretty outrageous, and has done some outrageous things, too. "I'm starting with the man, in the mirror....I'm asking him to change his ways......."

Being a regular jacktacular ass for taking Taylor Swift's mike during her acceptance speech, was bad enough, the media smacked him down thoroughly. I was pretty disturbed with some of the other blogs, making racist and truly hateful remarks. I just think that 'Ye needs to take a break and think about his behavior.

Edited by Rockesquirrel, 21 September 2009 - 07:13 PM.

In this life, we each create our own heaven and hell. (Conversation overhead on the bus)

- 8-/

#14 Iulian

Iulian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,856 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 06:58 AM

Thanks for all the responses and the photo! Appreciate it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users