suestev07

injured butterfly is so talented, it hurts

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,557 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 02:33 AM

http://www.contactmu...aw-suit_1116554

WINEHOUSE DROPS MOTHER-IN-LAW SUIT

AMY WINEHOUSE has reportedly agreed to drop a lawsuit against her former mother-in-law for selling the singer's love letters to ex-husband BLAKE FIELDER-CIVIL - to smooth over their divorce.
The Back to Black star was allegedly compiling a case against Fielder-Civil's mother Georgette after she allowed intimate letters to be published in the British press last year (08).
Winehouse was set to file suit against her former extended family by taking Georgette to court for copyright infringement - and wanted $75,000 (£50,000) in damages.
But the singer agreed to drop the case against the 44-year-old after Fielder-Civil asked her to stop legal proceedings in a heartfelt phone call about their divorce settlement on Tuesday (15Sep09).
Georgette tells Britain's News of the World newspaper, "He told Amy: 'My mum's only a hairdresser. That's one of the conditions (of the divorce settlement) that you leave my mum alone so there is no more rift with the families.'
"Amy said she'd deal with it immediately, which is amazing. We've all been to hell."
Fielder-Civil has reportedly dropped his demands for a $9 million (£6 million) divorce settlement from the star.

20 September 2009 14:11

\"it was as if all the emotions in the universe suddenly were coming out of her mouth.\" --Entertainment Weekly music critic Chris Willman.

"It's open-heart surgery set to music" - Sunday Herald article by Peter Ross Jan 7/07

"Be kinder than necessary...because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle." - Anon.

#2 Winehousedrunk

Winehousedrunk

The sky above, a blaze that only lovers see..

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 03:52 AM

She's just a few drops away from the end of the hard acid rain that has constantly been disrupting her parade, and she's close to being able to let go of having to feel miserable most of the time. This part of her recovery goes well.:)
Amy Winehouse died, and she's taken a part of my soul with her. May that part be the love that I felt for her, and may the love that I still feel for her be the undying part of us both.

#3 mister magic

mister magic

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 10:19 AM

I dunno, my first thought was that somehow Blake convinced her to do that. I imagined him bringing up the fact that he dropped asking for his 6mil because he loves her, so couldn't she drop her lawsuit to prove likewise?

Of course, that's just my head in overdrive cos I think Blake's a total scum, but whatever. Hopefully this is all in her moving towards PEACE and a final goodbye to this life-sucking situation.

#4 Mama_Haze

Mama_Haze

Hazy Lady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,402 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 11:07 AM

Either way, it is progress...... The opposite of love is not hate, it is indifference.

Maybe Amy has just decided to treat all of them with the contempt they richly deserve?

#5 Rockesquirrel

Rockesquirrel

I'm cuddly, bitch! Deal with it!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 12:45 PM

Sometimes, in order to get thru Hell, one must relieve oneself of old baggage.
In this life, we each create our own heaven and hell. (Conversation overhead on the bus)

- 8-/

#6 Tara

Tara

This Bird Has Flown...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 06:29 PM

Maybe I'll pick up that lawsuit...
Posted Image

'Memories mar my mind, love is a fate resigned'

#7 Alan48

Alan48

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 06:43 PM

Maybe I'll pick up that lawsuit...

Contact music left out the scariest part of the NOTW story:

And Georgette also revealed she is writing a tell-all book about the couple's turbulent relationship, that has been dogged by heroin and alcohol addiction, adultery, jail and fights. The book is due out in February and proceeds will go towards her planned new drug rehab centre in Yorkshire.
Georgette said: "It is a true account of what really happened.
"I was in the middle of it all with Blake and Amy - things I've never said before. It's explosive."

http://www.newsofthe...says-Blake.html

#8 Rockesquirrel

Rockesquirrel

I'm cuddly, bitch! Deal with it!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 06:44 PM

Payback....it's what's for dinner!
In this life, we each create our own heaven and hell. (Conversation overhead on the bus)

- 8-/

#9 pearljo

pearljo

♪♫♫ vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 08:01 PM

Georgette, go fuck yourself.

#10 mister magic

mister magic

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 09:08 PM

What's extra crazy is that, if I'm remembering right, didn't Georgette and Amy use to be pretty close? I seem to remember Amy being pretty attached to her as a mum figure (even more than her own mum), and now, well, yknow.

If Georgette makes anyone want to kill too much, always remember her at her very finest (the brokedown Rizzo look):

Posted Image

#11 suestev07

suestev07

injured butterfly is so talented, it hurts

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,557 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 12:38 AM

I may be wrong, but I don't recall Amy ever being close to Georgette. I seem to recall her trying to be civil (no pun intended) to Georgette...
\"it was as if all the emotions in the universe suddenly were coming out of her mouth.\" --Entertainment Weekly music critic Chris Willman.

"It's open-heart surgery set to music" - Sunday Herald article by Peter Ross Jan 7/07

"Be kinder than necessary...because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle." - Anon.

#12 lyricgenius

lyricgenius

To my heart, she carries the key

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 01:52 AM

Agree with Sue.
Posted Image
"Flawed yet fabulous, tormented yet towering"

#13 Winehousedrunk

Winehousedrunk

The sky above, a blaze that only lovers see..

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 02:59 AM

A sad woman, George, and a @%*&$#!, but I don't want to swear (she's not worth it), so it's just symbols.;-)
Amy Winehouse died, and she's taken a part of my soul with her. May that part be the love that I felt for her, and may the love that I still feel for her be the undying part of us both.

#14 Tara

Tara

This Bird Has Flown...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 11:54 AM

The viper from hell - no wonder Blake's a mess. If Georgette brings out a book, surely the lawsuit will be back on. As for proceeds going to a planned rehab centre - yeah, right.

I also read in the NOTW article that Blake will be 'allowed' to see Amy in February - I guess he was released on probation then?

It's not over yet I'm afraid. The war of the Civils, round 2, may be just around the corner.
Posted Image

'Memories mar my mind, love is a fate resigned'

#15 WinehouseFAN08

WinehouseFAN08

You Got To Call The Green Man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 464 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 10:22 PM

Stupid whore.. rise above it Amy.. nobody will buy the book anyway :D

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tonight the light of love is in your eyes.. Will you love me tomorrow?

&&WithEverydayThatPasses.. IMissYouALittleBitMore..10/3/09..ILoveYouLudo

WeWillBeTogetherAgainSoon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users