#1 mister magic

mister magic

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 07:04 PM

Posted Image

Crazy crooner Amy Winehouse apparently took the law into her own hands yesterday when word got back to her her goddaughter was allegedly getting bullied at school.
Instead of taking the matter up with those officials in charge, it seems Amy stormed into Southgate school in Barnet, North London, to confront the kids concerned.
The altercation then turned nasty when the Back to Black singer reportedly began hurling abuse at the young accused bully and spitting at her.
And Amy's tirade did not stop there. Witnesses report the 26-year-old former drug addict then went on to shout at a group of students before the brawl was finally broken up by a concerned bystander.
Then what did Winehouse do? Sign some autographs for waiting fans, of course.
Way to go Amy! Your public loves you.

More photos and the original story can be found here: http://infdaily.com/...to-get-you.html

#2 shaylaxtx

shaylaxtx

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 10:01 PM

spitting on a child? she really needs mental help.

#3 WinehouseFAN08

WinehouseFAN08

You Got To Call The Green Man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 464 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 10:16 PM

Urmmm...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tonight the light of love is in your eyes.. Will you love me tomorrow?

&&WithEverydayThatPasses.. IMissYouALittleBitMore..10/3/09..ILoveYouLudo

WeWillBeTogetherAgainSoon

#4 Winehousedrunk

Winehousedrunk

The sky above, a blaze that only lovers see..

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 10:16 PM

Are you here to judge Amy?

Edited by Winehousedrunk, 22 September 2009 - 10:41 PM.

Amy Winehouse died, and she's taken a part of my soul with her. May that part be the love that I felt for her, and may the love that I still feel for her be the undying part of us both.

#5 WinehouseFAN08

WinehouseFAN08

You Got To Call The Green Man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 464 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 10:24 PM

I don't beleive the story... surley amy would have 100 times more sense than to do that.. i no there have been lashings out at adults in the past but she wouldn't take something like that into her own hands im sure x

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tonight the light of love is in your eyes.. Will you love me tomorrow?

&&WithEverydayThatPasses.. IMissYouALittleBitMore..10/3/09..ILoveYouLudo

WeWillBeTogetherAgainSoon

#6 Mama_Haze

Mama_Haze

Hazy Lady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,402 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 10:25 PM

Personally I think it's another load of eyewash; does that look like a school to you? Looks like someone's gaff with a garage out back to me... and the alleged 'spitting' pic could just have been whistling, gurning over her sore teeth etc...?

#7 Rockesquirrel

Rockesquirrel

I'm cuddly, bitch! Deal with it!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 10:44 PM

A similar incident occurred about two years ago, there were two high school students squabbling and name-calling. One of the kids got her mom involved, the mom stabbed one of the students. After the lady was arrested, the principal found out it was a case of jealousy and name-calling. I didn't blame the mother for defending her child, but stabbing the kid over an argument, please.

Methinks that Winehouse has turned into the 800-lb. gorilla, since getting the slap on the wrist from the law. Maybe, as a protective godmom, she involved in a squabble between children. That was for Dionne's mother to handle, we can only wait and see.
In this life, we each create our own heaven and hell. (Conversation overhead on the bus)

- 8-/

#8 shaylaxtx

shaylaxtx

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 10:44 PM

everyone in this forum judges amy, her behavior, and music- or else there would be no discussion forum.

#9 Winehousedrunk

Winehousedrunk

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 10:57 PM

I think you know what I meant by "Are you here to judge Amy?" Yes, we are here to discuss Amy, but not to defame her.
Amy Winehouse died, and she's taken a part of my soul with her. May that part be the love that I felt for her, and may the love that I still feel for her be the undying part of us both.

#10 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 11:00 PM

everyone in this forum judges amy, her behavior, and music- or else there would be no discussion forum.

If Shayla has an opinion on Amy, then that is Shayla's right to post it, even if we don't agree with it. I'm really starting to feel like I don't want to post here any more, for this very reason. I can still love Amy Winehouse while not loving the angry side of her. And it's OK for me to say it. I hope.
"I've got hair like them"

#11 Winehousedrunk

Winehousedrunk

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 11:05 PM

And it is my right to respond to defamation of Amy's character.

#12 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 11:09 PM

Fair enough. As long as we can make comments about Amy without being asked if we are judging her every time, then cool.
"I've got hair like them"

#13 shaylaxtx

shaylaxtx

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 01:06 AM

defaming someone is writing a negative statement about them and presenting it as fact. i didn't defame her, i posted a personal opinion about her alleged behavior on a message board. if the story is true, i don't know how anyone could defend her attacking a child verbally or otherwise. i stand by my original statement that she needs mental help considering this is the second time in a week she has spit, yelled, and tried to physically attack people. she needs some therapy to get her anger under control or else she's going to end up arrested for assault again and again. i'm a huge fan of amy's music and will defend her talents to the death but i'm not going to defend her self destructive and violent behavior just because she's amy winehouse.

#14 lyricgenius

lyricgenius

To my heart, she carries the key

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 02:16 AM

Personally I think it's another load of eyewash; does that look like a school to you? Looks like someone's gaff with a garage out back to me... and the alleged 'spitting' pic could just have been whistling, gurning over her sore teeth etc...?

She's standing a few houses down from one of the gates to the school, on Sussex Way.
Posted Image
"Flawed yet fabulous, tormented yet towering"

#15 lyricgenius

lyricgenius

To my heart, she carries the key

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 03:37 AM

I don't know the truth here, but I can believe the gist of the story. When you mess with a lioness' cub, you can bet the lioness is going to be coming after you. Not saying she should have behaved that way, makes me worry about her mental state, but I can see her being very protective of Dionne, who is close to a daughter or sister to her.
Posted Image
"Flawed yet fabulous, tormented yet towering"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users