16 replies to this topic

#1 shaylaxtx

shaylaxtx

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 08:00 AM

Here's something shocking for you all, Amy allegedly was getting drunk alone and fell and is claiming her implants are hurting her again. She's in the hospital despite the nurses telling her she can be released.

AMY WINEHOUSE was back in hospital last night suffering fresh agony from her new boobs - after she drunkenly fell and bruised them.

The pop diva, 26 - who just weeks ago told doctors the 32D implants were giving her gyp - landed flat on her face, also cutting her forehead.
She summoned minders to whisk her back to the private clinic in London's Harley Street where she had her boob job seven months ago. She was diagnosed with bruised ribs, kept in overnight on Sunday - but yesterday was still refusing to leave.
Her injuries were described as "not serious" but her agent said: "She really likes the clinic so may stay a few days."
A hospital source told how the Back To Black singer - who fell over while drinking alone at her North London flat - was brought in plastered and caused chaos.
The witness said: "Amy was running up and down the corridors with her top off and reeking of booze.
Breasts

"She has been heard complaining of pain caused by bruising on her breasts and around her ribs. The nurses had to step in and ask her to calm down. Eventually she had to be taken back to her room. The ward sister was absolutely fuming."
Another source said of the tumble: "She'd had a few.
"At first she thought she had broken something, so got her security to take her to hospital. The doctors were worried she might be concussed because she had a big bump on her head and a cut above her eye."
When Amy returned to the clinic earlier this month she feared she might have to get the implants removed.
But doctors gave her the all clear.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co...l#ixzz0mHl2LRQF

Hate to be the one to say it but with all these hospital visits I'm starting to wonder if she's just going to try to get prescription pain meds. I've never heard of anyone having to go to the hospital with so many vague mysterious chest ailments before despite doctors keep telling her nothing is wrong. It's starting to smell like bullshit.

#2 Jayne

Jayne

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,943 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 08:19 AM

I wonder if there is any link to the Mirror story of her 'romping' with stranger at BBQ and her getting drunk on her own?.... then again it is The Sun so who knows?
Jayne, proud to be a member of Amy Winehouse Forum since Jul 2007.

#3 Rockesquirrel

Rockesquirrel

I'm cuddly, bitch! Deal with it!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 12:25 PM

Sometimes one has to be sick and tired, of being sick and tired.
In this life, we each create our own heaven and hell. (Conversation overhead on the bus)

- 8-/

#4 Rockesquirrel

Rockesquirrel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 01:35 PM

Perhaps a cautionary tale but a great article: http://www.aapproach...oachs-analysis/
In this life, we each create our own heaven and hell. (Conversation overhead on the bus)

- 8-/

#5 Sassy

Sassy

I’m just a very whimsical person

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 02:08 PM

^Very insightful. Thanks for posting!

#6 Jayne

Jayne

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,943 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 02:29 PM

Winehouse in hospital after fall
(UKPA) – 4 hours ago

Amy Winehouse ended up in hospital after taking a tumble at her north London home.

Winehouse, 26, was taken to the private clinic in London's Harley Street after falling on her face at the weekend.

Doctors said the singer, who had a cut above her eye after the fall, had bruised her ribs.

Winehouse's spokesman denied reports that she bruised her new breasts - the result of surgery seven months ago. He said: "She had an accident and tripped over at her home. She ended up with a cut above her eye and bruised her ribs. She's going to be fine."

Winehouse fell over on Saturday and was still in the clinic on Monday night.

The spokesman said: "I don't know if she's still there. If she is, it's not because something has happened. It's because it's nice."

The Back To Black singer, who was recently spotted kissing ex-husband Blake Fielder-Civil, was alone at her home when she fell.

She has been staying at the London Clinic, the private hospital where she had her breast implants put in. Winehouse was reported to have returned to the clinic earlier this month, fearing she might have to get her 32D implants removed, but doctors apparently gave her the all-clear.

Winehouse recorded songs while holidaying in St Lucia last year, working with producer Salaam Remi, but none of this material has yet been released. Since then, her father Mitch said she has been in the studio with Mark Ronson recording an album to honour producer Quincy Jones.

http://www.google.co...q82eAvukPV-v72w

#7 Jayne

Jayne

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,943 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 02:30 PM

oopps double posted

Edited by Jayne, 27 April 2010 - 05:02 PM.

#8 Tara

Tara

This Bird Has Flown...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 03:49 PM

Definitely too many accidents and trips to hospital going on with Amy. Considering she's supposed to be all loved-up and happy again...
Posted Image

'Memories mar my mind, love is a fate resigned'

#9 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 05:22 PM

WTH?

The spokesman said: "I don't know if she's still there. If she is, it's not because something has happened. It's because it's nice."

:-S

Who stays in a clinic beacuse it's 'nice'?

Even her spokesman is clutching at straws these days - they obviously don't know what to say any more!
"I've got hair like them"

#10 Rockesquirrel

Rockesquirrel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 05:24 PM

I remember what my gramma used to say, "Tell one lie, you have to invent at least two more, to cover up!"

- 8-/

#11 Alan48

Alan48

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 08:36 PM

Who stays in a clinic beacuse it's 'nice'?

People who leave their hospital bracelets on for weeks after they get out. :D

#12 Rockesquirrel

Rockesquirrel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 10:40 PM

I had a relative who would go to the ER just so he wouldn't lose control of his drinking. He would complain about chest pains, or some ailment or another.

Maybe this might be the thing for Winehouse, remember last time she went? Then she got bored, started jumping into cars like a 1960s superhero, socking paps, y'know......the usual weekend hijinks.

- 8-/

#13 Sassy

Sassy

I’m just a very whimsical person

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 12:34 AM

Maybe she feels safe there.

#14 Rockesquirrel

Rockesquirrel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 12:05 PM

Yup, you hit the nail on the head, Sassy! My relative felt safe at the hospital, those blackouts scared the beejesus outta him.

- 8-/

#15 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 06:37 PM

I just want to clear something up in case there's any misunderstanding. When I said 'who stays in a clinic beacuse it is nice?', I was not questioning the possible reasoning behind Amy's desire to stay in a clinic. The thought that it made her feel safe occurred to me, and makes sense.

What I am questioning is the somewhat ludicrous wording of the official statement. Perhaps they have someone who is really inexperienced acting as her spokesman. If you admit that you don't know where she is is at any given moment, then don't hazard a guess or say daft things.

They may need to employ someone who is not afraid to use the two most under-used words in this celebrity-obsessed age: 'No comment'.
"I've got hair like them"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users