8 replies to this topic

#1 kevd7

kevd7

Soaked in soul he swims in my eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 05:29 PM

"kick 'em when they're up, kick 'em when they're down." Now remember, Amy is forever responsible for all the worlds woes. Thing is , she probably doesn't give a damn....

http://www.dailysqui...k/?c=122&a=2463

LONDON - England - Pop singer, Amy Winehouse, has revealed that she thinks she has been drug free for three years.

The singer, who was most recently addicted to party drug woof woof, has claimed in a tabloid newspaper that she has been free from drugs for three years.

Her friends however have disclaimed her remarks and revealed that the new drugs she is currently taking make three minutes feel like three years.

"She doesn't know what she's doing because she's taking this new party drug that distorts time. For the drug users who take joo joo, which is the latest designer drug in the Camden area, it makes a few seconds feel like years. You'll literally think you're taking three years to cross a road full of oncoming traffic when in reality it could be 15 seconds. By that time of course, you could get hit by a two tonne truck. When Amy said she was free from drugs for three years, she really meant three minutes. I've seen people going to sleep in the middle of the road thinking they've got years ahead of them to cross, but poor blighters get squashed like bugs under buses and lorries," Harpel Owens, one of Amy's long-standing confidantes revealed.

Amy, 27, said: "I'm much healthier nah. I used to do drugs and I haven't used drugs in almost three years, three minutes, three seconds or is it three days. 'Ere can you tell the time on your clock, innit?

"I literally don't do drugs anymore. No more crack, smack, charlie, whizz, miaow maiow, woof woof or dizz dizz. I dahn need nah Rehab innit?"

Government drugs experts have warned against the use of the joo joo drug which is actually derived from a byproduct of industrial toilet cleaner.

"Unfortunately, this new drug is taking hold of Britain's youth, and celebrity endorsements from the likes of Amy Winehouse only helps to spread the word. It is a very dangerous drug that distorts time so severely that the user believes years are seconds and hours are decades. We are doing our best to try and thwart the spread of this drug but it's very hard at the moment," Ronald Crowe, a spokesman for the government's drugs agency told the Times.

#2 ohmr

ohmr

No sweeter song, no heart so true

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 578 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 06:15 PM

So, she's responsible for what the media reports?

#3 Moody's Mood

Moody's Mood

You sent me flying

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,118 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 11:13 PM

I'm guessing the only one that's on joo joo is this f-ing reporter. This is ridiculous.
What is your greatest fear?
Amy: "Dying old or never meeting Tony Bennett; if I never get to meet him, I might as well be dead."

#4 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 12:07 AM

I think it's meant to be a joke. Not a very funny one, it must be said. The Onion, it ain't.

Edited by Lainey, 11 October 2010 - 12:13 AM.

"I've got hair like them"

#5 kevd7

kevd7

Soaked in soul he swims in my eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 02:10 AM

^ i wasn't sure. that figure of Amy on the sidewalk and all...i didn't know what to make of it. i guess that was my primary reason for posting it.

#6 ohmr

ohmr

No sweeter song, no heart so true

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 578 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 03:21 AM

^ i wasn't sure. that figure of Amy on the sidewalk and all...i didn't know what to make of it. i guess that was my primary reason for posting it.

Well, that pic is photoshopped. I mean, the original isn't that flattering either but at least she was laid out across a park bench. I hadn't even looked at the link, just read a bit of the story but seeing how they drew up that picture, I call rubbish to this whackness.

#7 Moody's Mood

Moody's Mood

You sent me flying

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,118 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 10:08 AM

HA! Hadn't seen the picture yet. Thank god it was a joke or it would've been a horrible piece of tabloid journalism.
What is your greatest fear?
Amy: "Dying old or never meeting Tony Bennett; if I never get to meet him, I might as well be dead."

#8 Rockesquirrel

Rockesquirrel

I'm cuddly, bitch! Deal with it!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 03:59 PM

WTF? She's using Drano? Whatev.
In this life, we each create our own heaven and hell. (Conversation overhead on the bus)

- 8-/

#9 OinkaOinka

OinkaOinka

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 09 October 2015 - 11:37 PM

Hahaha this bullshit gave me a great laugh! Why does Harpel Owens ring a bell? Maybe cuz it rhymes with Alex Foden? ;D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users