I love that argyle sweater.

#62 Mama_Haze

Mama_Haze

Hazy Lady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,402 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 08:48 PM

In a week or so I may have that argyle sweater. I seem to have accidentally bought the first one she designed :/

I think I have a problem. I'm addicted to Fred Perry!

#63 Moody's Mood

Moody's Mood

You sent me flying

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,118 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 03:26 PM

Anyone know if you can still buy this somewhere? Can't seem to find it on Fred Perry's website anymore..
What is your greatest fear?
Amy: "Dying old or never meeting Tony Bennett; if I never get to meet him, I might as well be dead."

#64 Mama_Haze

Mama_Haze

Hazy Lady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,402 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 04:26 PM

It's selling out everywhere, mate. I just managed to grab me a sweater, but it was the last one, thank goodness in my size.

Check eBay USA, that's your best bet.... but you will prolly have to pay import fees :(

And be warned, the money-grabbers are at it, cranking prices sky high. The dress I paid 80 quid for brand new at the start of the season is now changing hands for well over 100.

#65 Dani14

Dani14

You're the sweetest thing I've ever known

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 487 posts
  • LocationGreece/Piraeus

Posted 31 July 2011 - 05:58 PM

I read somewhere that a new collection might be out... Have you heard anything? Because i think here in Greece it will be pretty difficult to get my hands on something from the old collections.

I think it will be a perfect gift for my girl (at least i will like it XD)

60do5Ti.jpg

#66 Mama_Haze

Mama_Haze

Hazy Lady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,402 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 06:02 PM

Word on the street is she had designed collections up to Summer 2012, so they in talks about posthumous lines.

#67 LaPeep

LaPeep

My alcoholic logic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 772 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 06:29 PM

Pearljo let me know that they had it on Zappos. The prices were much higher tho than the sale they were having at the Fred Perry site. And they have limited sizes, didn't have mine in the styles I liked.
"I don't know her, I never met her, and when I saw that pic, I thought, 'That's me!' But then I found out, no, it's Amy........Ronnie Spector of the Ronettes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users