33 replies to this topic

#31 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 11:35 PM

Reg has kept quiet, he was good for her, the opposite of that cunt who is to blame for 90% of her problems once she met him (snake) she was looking healthier, happier, more positive, getting her zest back for music, and battling her booze, reg no doubt was a factor in this!.
  • Amy Legend likes this

#32 ohmr

ohmr

No sweeter song, no heart so true

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 578 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 03:30 AM

He's kept quite because talking about it doesn't benefit anyone. It just seemed like as long as it wasn't Blake, everyone around her was content. I remember that brief second when Amy and Blake were back together, you just felt a loss of connection between the two but it was ultimately Amy trying hard to make it work.

It is what it is. Relationships aren't the easiest things to be in and it takes two willing souls to make it work and keep it going.

I don't even know why I still talking about this stuff.

Amy, are you happy?
She squints suspiciously at me.
"About what?"
About life.
"I'm happy about this salad."

#33 kevd7

kevd7

Soaked in soul he swims in my eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 04:51 AM

All of a sudden, he comes out of the woodwork, like alot of other roaches.

a wee bit harsh, don't you think?! In fact, I haven't the vaguest idea of what you're trying to imply with such a statement given the reality of the situation. Let's wish Reg and everyone close to Amy our best thoughts as they grieve. And refrain from making such nonsensical and negative judgments.

#34 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 11:13 AM

As long as she was not with blake or some other manipulative, controlling parasite who wants to keep her under his spell and drugged up, Hope she got over him in recent times and realised he was no good for her, love is not everything. Reg kept his head down, so people sniping at him, no need, he was good for her.
  • Amy Legend likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users