Photo
- - - - -

Mitch mentions Amy in interview

awo interview mitch

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 gpozzo

gpozzo

I swear I'm gonna love you until eternity...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 08:10 PM

Mitch Winehouse was interviewed, about his album Rush of Love, by spinner.com. He also spoke about Amy:

She doing better now. She has been clean for two and a half years, about that. I'm not saying her problems have gone away, because they haven't. She's dealing with it. In my house there was always music, there was dancing, and singing. And it was natural for my kids to sing as soon as they could talk. I remember Amy standing on the table and I would leave a word out of a song and she would fill the word in.

Source: Amy-Winehouse.org

#2 jejaynes15

jejaynes15

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 08:28 PM

Thats really sweet how he mentioned how shes been clean. :)

#3 jejaynes15

jejaynes15

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 08:34 PM

Here is the actual article page:
http://www.spinner.c...d-rush-of-love/

#4 Winehousedrunk

Winehousedrunk

The sky above, a blaze that only lovers see..

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 03:46 AM

Here is the actual article page:
http://www.spinner.c...d-rush-of-love/

Amy's dad's April in Paris is pretty decent too. That clip is something else. Old charmers and crooners never change, even if they drove cabs for decades to support their families. He does look younger and happier than when his daughter was using, and I'm glad for both with the good turn their story took.
Amy Winehouse died, and she's taken a part of my soul with her. May that part be the love that I felt for her, and may the love that I still feel for her be the undying part of us both.

#5 LaPeep

LaPeep

My alcoholic logic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 772 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 02:28 AM

I really liked it! kinda sounds a cross between Harry Connick and Sinatra. That's a good thing. Go Mitch pimpdaddy in your red caddy!
"I don't know her, I never met her, and when I saw that pic, I thought, 'That's me!' But then I found out, no, it's Amy........Ronnie Spector of the Ronettes

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: awo, interview, mitch

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users