9 replies to this topic

#1 kevd7

kevd7

Soaked in soul he swims in my eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 03:26 PM

Singer Amy Winehouse has checked out of the Priory clinic in south-west London to carry on with tour commitments later in June.

The 27-year-old - known for hits such as Rehab - was admitted for treatment last week ahead of performing in eastern Europe.

She will continue to be seen as an outpatient at the clinic, her spokesman said.

The performer has battled with drink and drug use in the past.

Fans thanked
The singer's spokesman said: "Amy Winehouse has completed her assessment at the Priory clinic in London and will continue as an outpatient.

"She is now looking forward to playing shows around Europe this summer and is raring to go.

"She would like to send a huge thanks to all her fans for the messages of support she has received over the last week and can't wait to see them."

Last October, the singer said she had been drug-free for three years.

She is due to play Belgrade on 18 June.

Singer Amy Winehouse has checked out of the Priory clinic in south-west London to carry on with tour commitments later in June.

The 27-year-old - known for hits such as Rehab - was admitted for treatment last week ahead of performing in eastern Europe.

She will continue to be seen as an outpatient at the clinic, her spokesman said.

Fans thanked
The singer's spokesman said: "Amy Winehouse has completed her assessment at the Priory clinic in London and will continue as an outpatient.

"She is now looking forward to playing shows around Europe this summer and is raring to go.

"She would like to send a huge thanks to all her fans for the messages of support she has received over the last week and can't wait to see them."

Fans thanked

http://www.bbc.co.uk...t-arts-13631381

#2 You'reWonderingNow

You'reWonderingNow

The lights are on but no one's home

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 03:51 PM

Sounds good. I really, really hope she's well and happy and healthy. I can't wait to see her perform in Europe. Sending you all my love and support Amy.

#3 pearljo

pearljo

♪♫♫ vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 04:50 PM

a week in rehab for an assessment is ridiculous. thanking her fans..i doubt it. 1 week of rehab for Amy's situation is like trying to put out a forest fire by pissing on it. i think somebody threw her ass in rehab and she said fuck it, i'm leaving.

a negative post but that's the way i feel. tomorrow that could change. don't mean to offend.

#4 jcable06

jcable06

Marilyn Monroe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,606 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 06:24 PM

a week in rehab for an assessment is ridiculous. thanking her fans..i doubt it. 1 week of rehab for Amy's situation is like trying to put out a forest fire by pissing on it. i think somebody threw her ass in rehab and she said fuck it, i'm leaving.

a negative post but that's the way i feel. tomorrow that could change. don't mean to offend.

I see what you mean . After a while it gets old . One week doesnt solve shit for addictions . Feels like shes pulling a Lindsay Lohan . mabey it wont be too bad .
Posted Image
James Dean ....

#5 catouplik

catouplik

Help yourself

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 06:37 PM

I see what you mean . After a while it gets old . One week doesnt solve shit for addictions . Feels like shes pulling a Lindsay Lohan . mabey it wont be too bad .

I agree, unfortunately

#6 Jayne

Jayne

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,943 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 08:29 AM

June 22nd is going to be another test for Amy. Blake was refused bail and is currently back inside and is facing a 'substantial' custodial sentence:

http://www.metro.co....thy-prison-stay
Jayne, proud to be a member of Amy Winehouse Forum since Jul 2007.

#7 kevd7

kevd7

Soaked in soul he swims in my eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 05:53 PM

MY SON BLAKE? HE'S AN IDOL JUNKIE SCROUNGER

from Georgette--
""I fought for him and he has humiliated me. Everything we've ever tried to do for him, he has thrown it back in our faces. But the door is finally closed now."

I feel for her. She lost her business and has stress related illness.

http://www.thesun.co...-scrounger.html

#8 Mama_Haze

Mama_Haze

Hazy Lady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,402 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 11:47 AM

I hope they throw away the key this time. Waste of cells (human, not prison).

#9 Guest_LetThemEatCake_*

Guest_LetThemEatCake_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 June 2011 - 06:34 AM

I've seen first had the horros of addiction and what it can do to a person and it's really sad to see Amy being destroyed by her multiple addictions.

Still, I will always support her because she is incredibly talented, she has A GOOD HEART which has always been a rare thing, and she has a disease.

If she would've been a lying, sociopathic skank like Lindsay Lohan, who doesn't have an addiction, she's just sociopathic, I would've given up on her ages ago but that's not Amy.

I think one very important breakthrough is that she left Blake for good.

#10 Rockesquirrel

Rockesquirrel

I'm cuddly, bitch! Deal with it!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 03:52 PM

Forgive me for not weeping for Georgette. She was very cruel to Winehouse during her struggles, and along with Blake, seeking finances. I say, Karma is a Republican and she's merciless.
In this life, we each create our own heaven and hell. (Conversation overhead on the bus)

- 8-/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users