• 7,242 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 07:39 PM

just posting link. i guess this is the other forum. sounds familiar

http://www.allvoices...s-a-white-devil

#2 Guest_LetThemEatCake_*

Guest_LetThemEatCake_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 June 2011 - 08:37 PM

Lol, I laughed so hard. Oh my, how the mighty have fallen. This could be a good opportunity to simply take down amywinehouse.com and just retreat quietly.

#3 veronika

veronika

What's inside her never dies

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,086 posts
  • LocationMéxico

Posted 01 July 2011 - 02:32 AM

i can only say what kind of fuckery is this?
wonder how long it'll take for them to take that shit out lol.
Posted Image

#4 pearljo

pearljo

♪♫♫ vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 07:37 PM

my bro sent me info that these people went after gaga and beiber's sites also.

#5 veronika

veronika

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,086 posts
  • LocationMéxico

Posted 01 July 2011 - 09:37 PM

seems like now "amywinehouse.com" redirects to her facebook page.
Posted Image

#6 pearljo

pearljo

♪♫♫ vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 09:41 PM

weird. sometimes i log in here, go to another site, come right back here and it's logged me out. maybe someone's trying to tell me something.

#7 jcable06

jcable06

Marilyn Monroe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,606 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 05:18 PM

kids hav nothing better to do than hack websites . Couldnt thye find something esle constructive to do ? lol shed probably care less about someone hacking her site . Got bigger things to worry about . crazy kids
Posted Image
James Dean ....

#8 catouplik

catouplik

Help yourself

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 10:56 PM

kids hav nothing better to do than hack websites . Couldnt thye find something esle constructive to do ? lol shed probably care less about someone hacking her site . Got bigger things to worry about . crazy kids

...so true!

#9 pearljo

pearljo

♪♫♫ vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 11:29 PM

reminds me of those real life punks when i was a kid. fill a bag with dogsh*t, put it on someone's porch, light it up and ring the doorbell and run.
hey wait, that was me!

#10 suestev07

suestev07

injured butterfly is so talented, it hurts

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,557 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 03:13 AM

http://www.upi.com/E...84581309704250/

Amy Winehouse caught up in hacker feud

Published: July 3, 2011 at 10:44 AM

LONDON, July 3 (UPI) -- Computer experts say the hacking of Amy Winehouse's Web site may have been a jab at a rival hacker group rather than the British singer. A hacker group calling itself SwagSec claimed credit for the intrusion, which included some profane remarks about Winehouse; however it also left a diatribe against another group called Anonymous.
Security experts said the sparring could indicate some bad blood between SwagSec and Anonymous that was starting to heat up.
Graham Cluley, a spokesman for the security firm Sophos, told Britain's The Sun that further cyberspace jabs could be expected if the beef continues. "It's very easy to imagine all the hackers are on the same side, but they aren't," he said. "Unfortunately the battleground is often innocent people's Web sites."

\"it was as if all the emotions in the universe suddenly were coming out of her mouth.\" --Entertainment Weekly music critic Chris Willman.

"It's open-heart surgery set to music" - Sunday Herald article by Peter Ross Jan 7/07

"Be kinder than necessary...because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle." - Anon.

#11 Amy-Fan2

Amy-Fan2

You know i'm no good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 10:34 AM

It looks like they had no backup of the site, its still pointing to facebook

#12 veronika

veronika

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,086 posts
  • LocationMéxico

Posted 05 July 2011 - 08:23 PM

Got this email from univ uk, i guess some of you might have received this one too:

Important information regarding your personal data.

As you may have heard in the media this week, various websites hosted by Universal Music UK have been targeted by a so-called internet hacker. As part of our investigations into this illegal activity we have discovered yesterday that some user information on our website www.amywinehouse.com was taken.

The hacker gained access to a set of data collected for the Amy Winehouse site login. Unfortunately the data obtained contained the following information that you provided:

username, password, email, firstname, surname, date of birth, gender, country, postcode

Please note there were no financial or credit card details associated with any of your details and no financial or credit card details have been accessed.

However, we know that a lot of people use the same passwords and logins across many different sites. So for your security, we encourage you to change your passwords for any site logins if you think they may be the same as the one you entered for this site. Additionally, if you use the same user name or password for other unrelated services or accounts, we strongly recommend that you change them as well.

Also please look out for any email, telephone, and postal mail scams that ask for personal or sensitive information over the next few weeks.

Universal Music UK sincerely apologises for this breach of data security.

We take information protection very seriously and have put in place additional measures to protect personally identifiable information.

Please note that this is an automated e-mail, so replies to this address cannot be responded to. However, please contact us at ecrmuk@umusic.co.uk should you have any additional questions and we will do our best to help.

Posted Image

#13 Winehousedrunk

Winehousedrunk

The sky above, a blaze that only lovers see..

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 02:45 AM

^ Yes, and I received the same from my Jessie J account

Important information regarding your personal data.

As you may have heard in the media this week, various websites hosted by Universal Music UK have been targeted by a so-called internet hacker. As part of our investigations into this illegal activity we have discovered yesterday that some user information on our website www.jessiejofficial.com was taken.

Amy Winehouse died, and she's taken a part of my soul with her. May that part be the love that I felt for her, and may the love that I still feel for her be the undying part of us both.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users