Photo
- - - - -

Hearsay, Lies, and Dionne vs. Gutter Press

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Winehousedrunk

Winehousedrunk

The sky above, a blaze that only lovers see..

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 05:22 PM

Amy Winehouse 'Blacks Out After Drinking Sessions'

09 July 2011 14:22

Troubled Amy Winehouse has sparked fresh fears for her health after suffering several booze-induced blackouts, according to a U.K. report.

The Rehab star, who has long battled addiction issues, faced fury from her fans in Belgrade, Serbia at the start of her comeback tour last month (Jun11), when she slurred her words and struggled through a shambolic set. The appalling performance prompted Winehouse to cancel her entire European tour.

However, the incident has allegedly failed to put a stop to the singer's hard-partying ways and friends fear she has lost control of her heavy drinking again after recently passing out during a series of vodka binges, according to Britain's The Sun.

A source tells the newspaper, "Her drinking is totally out of control. Amy is constantly out of control on vodka. She is rattling about at home in North London drinking herself into oblivion. Three times this week she has been so drunk she passed out."

Contactmusic

Yeah, sure... "a source said"; a sad source, perhaps.LOL

Amy Winehouse's Goddaughter Defends Singer

08 July 2011 18:57

Amy Winehouse's goddaughter has spoken out in defence of the troubled singer, insisting the media is to blame for her bad reputation.

Winehouse cancelled her entire European tour following a shambolic set in Serbia last month (Jun11), during which she appeared to be intoxicated onstage.

However, aspiring singer Dionne Bromfield, 15, has now taken aim against reporters and the paparazzi for constantly trying to portray the Rehab hitmaker in a poor light, revealing most people don't know the real Amy.

Bromfield tells Company magazine, "I wouldn't even say five per cent of the stuff written about her is true. Even if she does do something good on stage, (the media) still make her sound awful.

"All it takes is for her to blink while the press are flashing cameras, and it looks like she's drunk... That's not the Amy I know - the real Amy."

Contactmusic

Now Dionne is a source that I trust a lot more than those of the anonymous kind, who, if they exist, though I think they're most often an invention of press rats, feed the bloodsucking gutter press morsels of celebrity.:)

Edited by Winehousedrunk, 09 July 2011 - 05:27 PM.

Amy Winehouse died, and she's taken a part of my soul with her. May that part be the love that I felt for her, and may the love that I still feel for her be the undying part of us both.

#2 Sassy

Sassy

I’m just a very whimsical person

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 06:09 PM

Why are Amy's 'pals' (a worried source) running to the tabloids all the time selling these stories? These are 'friends'?

I'd think 'friends' would attempt to HELP her, not PROFIT from her illness. Why does the public need to know this?

What is the point of publishing such an article?

Unconscionable!

#3 ohmr

ohmr

No sweeter song, no heart so true

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 578 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 05:29 PM

Dionne is a 15 year old girl who's in the spot light and will be asked about Amy. I'd rather her speak her mind in the positive manner than even Amy's own father say something. For a while and probably still, Mitch was giving the media play by play commentary on Amy's life. I don't know why if felt that was healthy for her recovery but he was doing the most. You'd think even Blake would've sound tons and tons of stories by now. The last thing I remember him saying was that he personally felt responsible for messing up Amy Winehouse. He's pretty much lead his own life since then, clearly.

I'm glad somebody is sticking up for her and not just looking for camera time or sympathy (yes, you Zalon.)

Amy, are you happy?
She squints suspiciously at me.
"About what?"
About life.
"I'm happy about this salad."

#4 Rockesquirrel

Rockesquirrel

I'm cuddly, bitch! Deal with it!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 02:01 PM

Amen, Lynda! I don't fault Zalon for doing what he's gotta do, I'm troubled about folk going to the press to 'defend' Winehouse. Whilst their loyalty is appreciated, I think one-on-one support without press involvement is best. But, what do I know?????
In this life, we each create our own heaven and hell. (Conversation overhead on the bus)

- 8-/

#5 Sassy

Sassy

I’m just a very whimsical person

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 03:08 PM

If her 'friends' or 'pals' were really troubled & concerned, wouldn't the logical course of action be to seek advice via Al-Anon or similar support outlet on how to help a friend or loved one with alcohol abuse issues?

#6 jcable06

jcable06

Marilyn Monroe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,606 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 06:12 PM

If her 'friends' or 'pals' were really troubled & concerned, wouldn't the logical course of action be to seek advice via Al-Anon or similar support outlet on how to help a friend or loved one with alcohol abuse issues?

true . if your gona talk the talk you gota walk the walk .
Posted Image
James Dean ....

#7 Rockesquirrel

Rockesquirrel

I'm cuddly, bitch! Deal with it!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 16 July 2011 - 03:18 AM

Lord have Mercy. More money, more problems. When an addict has deep pockets, they have lots of supporters.
In this life, we each create our own heaven and hell. (Conversation overhead on the bus)

- 8-/

#8 You'reWonderingNow

You'reWonderingNow

The lights are on but no one's home

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 01:57 PM

Who knows what to believe any more?

http://www.thesun.co...-man-Blake.html

Also, in today's Mail On Sunday there was a small article saying Amy has given up on music and is returning to St Lucia for good. As I've said before, I'd rather she is happy and healthy before anything else.

#9 pearljo

pearljo

♪♫♫ vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 03:16 PM

sounds like all bs to me. even if she went to st lucia, she can get just as drunk there as she can in london. the geographical cure doesn't work.
happy and healthy would be good.

#10 muggleno1

muggleno1

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 07:22 PM

cannot believe this news, puts everything into perspective

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users