#1 susan1990

susan1990

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 06:54 PM

Hi Everyone,

I am very shocked like everyone else here. i just made a news site with latest info and videos:

http://www.amywinehousedied.com

I will keep updating the site. Please PM me if you have any more news and or videos.

Rest in peace Amy :(((

#2 muggleno1

muggleno1

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 07:21 PM

thanks, willcheck it out :(

#3 susan1990

susan1990

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 10:42 PM

I added new videos including latest police announcement. Police says cause of death is "unexplained". It has been more than 10 hours now what are they waiting for an explanation!

I believe she was murdered :(

#4 Jayne

Jayne

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,943 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 11:06 PM

They have to wait for a post-mortem to be carried out and that is not taking place until tomorrow.
Jayne, proud to be a member of Amy Winehouse Forum since Jul 2007.

#5 susan1990

susan1990

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 01:24 AM

They have to wait for a post-mortem to be carried out and that is not taking place until tomorrow.

But they could give some information about the scene. Everything is blurry and this makes me even more sad. She was an angel without wings. Many people hated her because of her lifestyle and called her devil. I hate people saying she deserved to die because of drugs. Police should make the things clear as soon as possible.

#6 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 07:45 AM

I think it's better to just wait until the post-mortem is finished. Speculating just isn't any good.
And I go back to... I go back to us.

Bruised, battered and desparate for a fag she may be, but Amy is our 21st Century Piaf: flawed yet fabulous, tormented yet towering. Think of her this way and hope that the still remarkably young woman under the eyeliner thinks that way too. - Jude Rogers, The Word

#7 susan1990

susan1990

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 11:46 AM

I just woke up and watched on TV that "She had signs of life when paramedics have arrive" I will update the site with latest news and videos shortly.

I still can not believe this is true :(

#8 Moody's Mood

Moody's Mood

You sent me flying

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,118 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 12:00 PM

Susan,

I'm closing this thread. People will still be able to see the link you posted, but I'd prefer it if talk about Amy's death would be centralized in the "Amy Jade Winehouse" thread.
What is your greatest fear?
Amy: "Dying old or never meeting Tony Bennett; if I never get to meet him, I might as well be dead."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users